Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I know there was some talk of possible threesomes but what about foursomes?
#=how likely it is to happen 1-10, (#)= how hot you find the foursome 1-10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are more possible but these above seem the most tangible. Can you guys come up with foursome involving Cindy?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BloodyMares

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
There are more possible but these above seem the most tangible. Can you guys come up with foursome involving Cindy?
Sure:
Cindy/X/X/X 1(10)
*X=girl of your choice

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Ian/Lena/Gillian/Cherry for shits and giggles.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Anyone else wasn't particulary interested in Cindy at first (mostly due to personality, obviously she is beautiful from the go), but then liked her more and more as the time went on? Now Cindy is at the core of my excitement for this game, funny how that happened :D
Nope, not one bit. Sure she's somewhat on the purdy side but she's over hyped as if shes the next thing since sliced bread.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not quite sure, it's in the gallery. I am assuming positive interactions with him and possibly taking drugs? :unsure:
There's no scene with Billy in the game. I'd guess the text in the gallery is either an oversight, a placeholder or leftover of early plans that were since changed.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
There's no scene with Billy in the game. I'd guess the text in the gallery is either an oversight, a placeholder or leftover of early plans that were since changed.
Hey man, I remember there's a scene where Ian teases Holly about getting closer with her work colleague (Clark, I think) and Holly responds with "There's nothing between us. Not that you would care, right?" or something similar.

Do you know the requirements to get that response?

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hey man, I remember there's a scene where Ian teases Holly about getting closer with her work colleague (Clark, I think) and Holly responds with "There's nothing between us. Not that you would care, right?" or something similar.

Do you the requirements to get that response?
It's part of Ian and Holly's dialogue in Chapter 10, before Lena's concert. The passive-aggressive bit is a part of branch which plays if Ian and Holly aren't dating; there's no extra requirements:
Python:
            if ian_holly_dating:
# ...
            else:
                i "Hey there, Holly."
                h "Oh, hi Ian..."
                i "Did you come alone?"
                h "Yeah, I guess you could say I did... Why?"
                if v5_ian_showup:
                    i "Just asking. Oh, maybe the new guy would've liked to tag along..."
                else:
                    i "Just asking. Oh, maybe that guy from the office would've liked to tag along..."
                if v5_ian_showup == False:
                    i "What was his name...?"
                h "Clark? No, he wouldn't... I mean..."
                i "Just kidding."
                i "But he seemed quite interested in you... And he was quite forward about it, too."
                h "It's not like that... Not that you'd care, right...?"
                i "Huh? I..."
                h "I'm sorry, I said something stupid."
                h "I'll... go say hello to Lena and wish her good luck real quick..."
                i "Sure. She's over there."

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
It's part of Ian and Holly's dialogue in Chapter 10, before Lena's concert. The passive-aggressive bit is a part of branch which plays if Ian and Holly aren't dating; there's no extra requirements:
Python:
            if ian_holly_dating:
# ...
            else:
                i "Hey there, Holly."
                h "Oh, hi Ian..."
                i "Did you come alone?"
                h "Yeah, I guess you could say I did... Why?"
                if v5_ian_showup:
                    i "Just asking. Oh, maybe the new guy would've liked to tag along..."
                else:
                    i "Just asking. Oh, maybe that guy from the office would've liked to tag along..."
                if v5_ian_showup == False:
                    i "What was his name...?"
                h "Clark? No, he wouldn't... I mean..."
                i "Just kidding."
                i "But he seemed quite interested in you... And he was quite forward about it, too."
                h "It's not like that... Not that you'd care, right...?"
                i "Huh? I..."
                h "I'm sorry, I said something stupid."
                h "I'll... go say hello to Lena and wish her good luck real quick..."
                i "Sure. She's over there."
Interesting, so it's not related to ian_go_holly points or something similar. I thought she's that bitter if Ian gave her false hope.

Oct 10, 2022
Anyone else wasn't particulary interested in Cindy at first (mostly due to personality, obviously she is beautiful from the go), but then liked her more and more as the time went on? Now Cindy is at the core of my excitement for this game, funny how that happened :D
Not me I fancied her from get-go. She awfully reminds me someone I know, that adds on top of it. Though I agree my core excitement for this game is also Cindy, and a little bit of Emma.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
LenaHollyCindyAlisonEmmaCherryMinerva
LenaXNo(t yet)AffairNoNo? open?NoY Robert tells
HollyNo(t yet)XNoNoY (Affair?)Y (Affair?)No
CindyAffairNoXAffairOpen?Open?Open?
AlisonNoNoAffairXNoNoAffair
EmmaNo? Open?Y (Affair?)Open?NoXOpen?Open
CherryNoY (Affair?)Open?NoOpen?XOpen
MinervaY Robert tellsNoOpen?AffairOpenOpenX

The latest chapters ended several relationships if Ian dated multiple girls, so was going through a few combinations to sort and guess future developments. No Ivy and Jessica for now, they haven't even started dating Ian.

Lena: Trinity is on the work, Catfight with Cindy will be epic (especially with Axel), Alison can work if Lena and Ian swing, but Alison backs down if Ian is serious. Emma backs down as well, though she doesn't with a swinging Lena I recall? Cherry backs down. A pure affair can work, but if Ian pursues Minerva romantically, then Lena will likely hear it, specifically from Robert. There is also that chapter 2 "Lena making fun of Minerva" flag.

Holly: Trinity, no Cindy, Alison backs down if Ian doesn't dismiss Holly after they slept with each other. Minerva backs off to spare Holly pain. Emma and Cherry are currently open. Open Holly and Chad Ian may entangle with them, but pure romantic Holly may be cheated with Emma and Cherry. However, Emma is too nice to cuck Holly long term, she ought to adress this issue with Ian.

Cindy: Since the premise is an affair, Ian can be with everyone except Holly. Outing themselves to their friends is a gamechanger, regardless, so much drama is to be expected.

Alison: Chad Ian can have her aside other girls, but a romantically inclined Ian can't have feelings for other girls, or she quits. Only Cindy and Minerva are fair game, but only because she doesn't know about these two in particular.

Emma: Free spirited and FwB currently, she only backs down if he is serious with Lena and is only unavailable if Ian wants to have Alison stay. She needs to adress this with Ian if he dates other girls long-term.

Cherry: Doesn't work with Lena and Alison to avoid drama, but doesn't know about the other girls. Needs to properly date Ian in the first place, being seen with Axel bodes ill as well.

Minerva: Similar to Cindy, since their relationship is an affair to begin with. Holly is off the table and Lena may interfer long-term. Ambiguous relationship (do they keep cheating until forever? Would their leave their respective partners?)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Lena: Trinity is on the work, Catfight with Cindy will be epic (especially with Axel), Alison can work if Lena and Ian swing, but Alison backs down if Ian is serious. Emma backs down as well, though she doesn't with a swinging Lena I recall? Cherry backs down. A pure affair can work, but if Ian pursues Minerva romantically, then Lena will likely hear it, specifically from Robert. There is also that chapter 2 "Lena making fun of Minerva" flag.
If IanxLena is serious and exclusive, Ian straight up breaks up with Alison through a phone call—getting hefty penalty on her Love points. It's not Alison who backs down first.

Holly: Trinity, no Cindy, Alison backs down if Ian doesn't dismiss Holly after they slept with each other. Minerva backs off to spare Holly pain. Emma and Cherry are currently open. Open Holly and Chad Ian may entangle with them, but pure romantic Holly may be cheated with Emma and Cherry. However, Emma is too nice to cuck Holly long term, she ought to adress this issue with Ian.
Hol up, Ian dating Holly is still fucking Alison in my playthrough, so I'm not sure where you get that from.

Alison: Chad Ian can have her aside other girls, but a romantically inclined Ian can't have feelings for other girls, or she quits. Only Cindy and Minerva are fair game, but only because she doesn't know about these two in particular.
So far, if Ian falls in love with Alison, he can still fuck around with Lena aside from Cindy and Minerva.

Reactions: GaRbS
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes