Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
She actually does. The main reason preventing Lena being in relationship with Ian is if she fucks Jeremy.
But not with Mike and not towards the people that are directly hurt (his girlfriend, Ian doesn't even need to be in a relationship with Lena).

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
But not with Mike and not towards the people that are directly hurt (his girlfriend, Ian doesn't even need to be in a relationship with Lena).
Lena did not meet Mike's girlfriend so there is of course the lack of empathy towards someone you never met. Both Lena and Ian show different level of guilt depending on people affected by their actions and how you play them. If your characters do not show remorse then that is the fault of how you decided to play them.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Lena did not meet Mike's girlfriend so there is of course the lack of empathy towards someone you never met. Both Lena and Ian show different level of guilt depending on people affected by their actions and how you play them. If your characters do not show remorse then that is the fault of how you decided to play them.
No, Lena shows never empathy or reflection on how she acts similar as Cherry if she is with Mike. And she is still always mad at Axel and Cherry whenever they show up, even though she can potentially act this crude.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Lena got cheated on and its still mad at Cherry, but then proceeds to not care she is the Cherry in other relationships

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Lena got cheated on and its still mad at Cherry, but then proceeds to not care she is the Cherry in other relationships
Ian got cheated on and is still mad at Gillian, but then proceeds to not care he does the same to other guys.

And, again, this only happens IF you choose to do so. You can make Lena simply NOT do this and the whole "hypocrisy" thing is avoided. Maybe some players just don't care about it?

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
No, Lena shows never empathy or reflection on how she acts similar as Cherry if she is with Mike. And she is still always mad at Axel and Cherry whenever they show up, even though she can potentially act this crude.
Lena does show empathy, I am just not sure if it's specifically when it comes to Mike, but she definitely does.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'll concede this one; i've found the lack of self-reflection about this situation similarly disappointing. There's some tiny bits of it but they're basically in the middle of the act and immediately swept under the rug of Lena being too horny to care and finding the arrangement an actual extra turn on. But she never gives it a thought otherwise, the way she's conflicted post her sex with Axel. It'd be nice if she did, double so because it'd give her some reasons to explore her feelings about Cherry.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I don't know if the author wants to add some social commentary, or its just their idea of a male power fantasy but my God does it paints women in a bad light, especially the latter 2 points I made. If this is the author arguing that females should be allowed and not looked down by society by acting that way, I am sorry but that ain't it, no matter how many cringy terminology you splatter all over your VN, thats just feminist and liberal cope, there is nothing empowering about selling your butthole pics for the price of a cheeseburger, I think its applaudable that you make easy money from the safety of your house, but stop trying to pretend that the act itself is something worth admiring.
The game is actually pretty neutral in depicting its female characters. Let's take Ivy as an example. You have characters who are fully against her lifestyle like Louise, Good Jessica, and even Lena if you want to. A feminist game wouldn't even try to create characters than go against Ivy, and even if they do exist, they'll get punished in some way for not agreeing with her.

Justifying using StalkFap to make money as an empowerment is more on character per character basis. Ivy of course considers it as such, but Louise and (optional) Lena can shamed her for it. The game never tries to convince you that making money that way is all great and empowering, only certain characters that fit their personalities do.

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
The game is actually pretty neutral in depicting its female characters. Let's take Ivy as an example. You have characters who are fully against her lifestyle like Louise, Good Jessica, and even Lena if you want to. A feminist game wouldn't even try to create characters than go against Ivy, and even if they do exist, they'll get punished in some way for not agreeing with her.

Justifying using StalkFap to make money as an empowerment is more on character per character basis. Ivy of course considers it as such, but Louise and (optional) Lena can shamed her for it. The game never tries to convince you that making money that way is all great and empowering, only certain characters that fit their personalities.
Ivy is one of the most consistent characters, her and Cindy are my favorite, in more ways than one.:HideThePain: Maybe my perception is skewed since I played Lesbian Lena first and Ivy was obviously a big focus, but to me It seemed to have the message that society is wrong and that type of behavior should be lauded a bit too in your face to ignore.

I am not familiar with the author's other work, so I said maybe, but it could be the case of just trope writing of the usual female MC, corruption, blackmail, sexual harassment, like almost every other female MC game in here.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Where? Whenever she discusses Mikes girlfriend with him, she insults her indirectly. And whenever she talks with Ivy about this, she gloats.
Lena feels remorse when cheating in Chapter 11 prologue, it's just not regarding to Mike specifically. In fact, the game teases that her actions would soon have consequences. There is also her refusal to get into a relationship with Ian if she fucks Jeremy. I don't have to list every single instance to prove my point, this should be enough (but it clearly isn't as you have completely ignored it).

Lay off hating on fictional women. It's not healthy for you.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Ivy is one of the most consistent characters, her and Cindy are my favorite, in more ways than one.:HideThePain: Maybe my perception is skewed since I played Lesbian Lena first and Ivy was obviously a big focus, but to me It seemed to have the message that society is wrong and that type of behavior should be lauded a bit too in your face to ignore.
If you're spending most of your time with Ivy, of course you're going to be bombarded with her lifestyle and personality. Pretty sure Lesbian Lena has Louise to play with, so her existence should've provided a balanced POV.
I am not familiar with the author's other work, so I said maybe, but it could be the case of just trope writing of the usual female MC, corruption, blackmail, sexual harassment, like almost every other female MC game in here.
The more corrupted a person is, the more they try to justify themselves. Nothing wrong with that, and it's not exclusive to Fem MC games. You should try out The Monastery to experience an extreme example of this, but from Male MC.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes