ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And im not satisfied with that answer.
Don't know why your so insistent on trying to prove my opinion and feelings wrong.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm not trying to prove anything, but to tell you that what you think about the game has little in common with reality. Why you'd rather cling to your ignorance than try to verify it, i don't know, but it's of no real interest to me.

Reactions: jigga51

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm not trying to prove anything, but to tell you that what you think about the game has little in common with reality. Why you'd rather cling to your ignorance than try to verify it, i don't know, but it's of no real interest to me.
Alright, than how many MFF threesomes is Ian in compared to the MMF threesomes lena is in?
Ian seems to have multiple soft "bad ends" when the girls figure out he's not monogamous, Lena has non so far.
The cuck path is confirmed to exist, the other is speculation at best and "it could happen tho!"

My point that the game treats Ian differently to Lena still holds ground.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Alright, than how many MFF threesomes is Ian in compared to the MMF threesomes lena is in?
Am sleepy so someone will probably have to correct this, but iirc these numbers are both zero. There's no MFF threesome for Ian and there's no MMF threesome for Lena. For opposite sort of pairing, Ian has one MMF threesome (Ian/Jeremy/Allison) while Lena has a FFM threesome (Lena/Louise/Jeremy). I think there's also FFF with Ivy/Lena/Holly? Not sure, because my Lena is prevented from pairing with Holly due to being in relationship with Ian.

Ian seems to have multiple soft "bad ends" when the girls figure out he's not monogamous, Lena has non so far.
Both Ian and Lena can't have certain relationships if they've formed relationships which are incompatible. These aren't "bad end because you aren't monogamous".

The cuck path is confirmed to exist, the other is speculation at best and "it could happen tho!"
Until Chapter 10 the cuck path was also at best a speculation "it could happen tho!"

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Ian seems to have multiple soft "bad ends" when the girls figure out he's not monogamous
Seems like you have zero idea about this game.
Threesomes only started in last chapter for real to both MCs and right now is 1 threesome for each one. And in the prologue of the next chapter Lena clearly suggest they can try a threesome to fulfill Ian's fantasy to have sex with two girls. So a FFM threesome to Ian is aready on the way.

And "bad ends" when "girls figure out he is not monagamous" is literally only Lena breakin up with him if he fuck Holly, someone she really like and she really care about. That's the only situation. Aside that, she can know he is fucking other girls (Like Alison or Cherry) and she will keep date him.

Is entirely possible make a playthrough as Ian where he fucks five different girls in a regular basis - Cherry, Emma, Lena, Minerva and Cindy - until he decide get in a serious relationship with Lena (or keep things casual with her and all others). As for Lena, the max of guys she can fuck in one playthrought if i'm not mistaken is also 5 - Robert, Mike, Ian, Jeremy and Axel - and if she did Jeremy she is blocked to start a serious relationship with Ian. And sometimes Lena has to choose between see Ian, Mike or Robert so even if she is fucking with all them, players can't get all the scenes with them together in the same playthrough.

In terms of sexual content, Ian and Lena are fairly equal. Both can have plenty of sex with different people in one playthrough. Lena can have more sex but only because we can play her as a bissexual girl, so she can have sex with both men and women while Ian is 100% straight, and i'm pretty sure player prefer him that way. Both can cheat on each other as soon they become a couple. And there is zero bad consequences for both for now

There is also a path where Ian can be really dominant towards Lena (and she love it), which is tracked and increased by the ian_dom_lena variable. If this will lead to cuckquean path or something similar we will wait and see, but considering that Lena is already willing to set up a threesome with her new boyfriend and very possible another girl, it doesn't see to far-fetched to me. Just doesn't expect a harem to Ian. This isn't and will never be a safe harem journey

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

My point that the game treats Ian differently to Lena still holds ground.
Bro, just play the game instead of embarrassing yourself like this.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Are you certain? Last time I checked I got locked out of fucking Emma if I accepted the "serious relationship" with Lena :/ which was a bummer, was planning to keep nailing her behind Lena's back. Has this been fixed? :D
No, some routes just lock out others. Maybe Emma is incompatible with GF Lena route.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Are you certain? Last time I checked I got locked out of fucking Emma if I accepted the "serious relationship" with Lena :/ which was a bummer, was planning to keep nailing her behind Lena's back. Has this been fixed? :D
I was talking about Cindy. Ian can fuck her right after ask Lena if she wants a relationship. And they can keep their affair behind Lena's and Wade's back

Blumenkalte

Jun 8, 2021
Guys, i don't understand, i started dating Ian, broke up with Louise an yet after Stan tells that rent is rise up, the scene between Lena and Louise occur, it's should be this way?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Guys, i don't understand, i started dating Ian, broke up with Louise an yet after Stan tells that rent is rise up, the scene between Lena and Louise occur, it's should be this way?
Which scene between Lena and Louise do you mean? As in, which chapter etc.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes