B0SS_LADY

Mar 22, 2019
I don't get why some people seem like the world is over if the update is a couple days late. Why don't you all relax and be patient, you're going to be getting good content...
I'm pretty sure that's just loyal followers worrying about her holiness Eva's well being, not horny perverts losing their minds over not getting their free fap material on time

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I've never seen this much excitement/frustration/anticipation for a release on f95 before. That says something about what is being created. Kudos, Eva.

To everyone here who's been chomping at the bit, check in on her Patreon and make sure that you're some level of member supporting her. If you're that eager for what she's creating, you should support her in some way, shape or form. And to that end -- with additional support, she'd be able to afford additional resources which would make releases either faster and/or better.

I support her there, not just for what ORS will be, but also for GGGB that I essentially got for free and still enjoy to this day, so I'm paying 'arrears' in my mind.

She's one of the few great ones, and one of the few I support. Consider your want/need for this release to be the reason you pledge something on Patreon today, maybe as just a thank you for .4 being released.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
There are a lot of desperate people here for no reason, making jokes about coronavirus and with the game being abandoned, folks, calm down, the game isn't delayed by 3 months, it's delayed by 2 days.
There are developers who go from 6 months to 1 year without delivering an update, and the game is not considered abandoned.

lucas137

Aug 15, 2018
I've never seen this much excitement/frustration/anticipation for a release on f95 before. That says something about what is being created. Kudos, Eva.

To everyone here who's been chomping at the bit, check in on her Patreon and make sure that you're some level of member supporting her. If you're that eager for what she's creating, you should support her in some way, shape or form. And to that end -- with additional support, she'd be able to afford additional resources which would make releases either faster and/or better.

I support her there, not just for what ORS will be, but also for GGGB that I essentially got for free and still enjoy to this day, so I'm paying 'arrears' in my mind.

She's one of the few great ones, and one of the few I support. Consider your want/need for this release to be the reason you pledge something on Patreon today, maybe as just a thank you for .4 being released.
This would be the second game i see that has this many people hyped, the first one is The Office Wife.

hygor016

Mar 22, 2020
There are a lot of desperate people here for no reason, making jokes about coronavirus and with the game being abandoned, folks, calm down, the game isn't delayed by 3 months, it's delayed by 2 days.
There are developers who go from 6 months to 1 year without delivering an update, and the game is not considered abandoned.
3 days? last update was 28 of may day 6-7 final version of alpha 0.3

jalon33

May 25, 2020
If you support her on patreon, you can also set push notifications on your phone so you'll know as soon as she posts the update is released, rather than refreshing this forum over and over.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Seriously, some people need to work on their reading skills. "Should be out by the 6th or 7th" doesn't mean it will, it means IT MIGHT.

She even warned than this month and the next she'd take some more time to release the updates cause she was tired from working non stop 2 YEARS (and some months).
The amount of entitlement is seriously aggravating. But I'm sure those complaining have all impeccable work ethics and never, ever had to take more time to do a job properly.

/rant over.

Reactions: Funky-Munky

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Seriously, some people need to work on their reading skills. "Should be out by the 6th or 7th" doesn't mean it will, it means IT MIGHT.

She even warned than this month and the next she'd take some more time to release the updates cause she was tired from working non stop 2 YEARS (and some months).
The amount of entitlement is seriously aggravating. But I'm sure those complaining have all impeccable work ethics and never, ever had to take more time to do a job properly.

/rant over.
You know its out sooo you old news now :D

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
3 days? last update was 28 of may day 6-7 final version of alpha 0.3
Did you really read what I wrote? Where did I write 3 days? I said the game is two days late to be released, because Eva said the game would have an update Tuesday or Monday.
In fact she wrote that MAYBE would be released on the 6th or 7th.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes