Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
The 3 month rule it's without any developer update (like a patreon post), not without any new game version xD
I mean with how ICSTOR "updates", it might as well be abandoned. But I won't say anymore about it cuz this isn't the place lmao.

lifegetsweird

Jan 22, 2020
To everyone speculating about the effects of corona in Spain; I'm from there myself: there's been two small outbreaks in very rural as areas that have been subsequently quarantined, but it has not affected anyone elses life. Even if you're from one of this places it just means that you can't leave your city/town. It would only affect her if she caught the virus herself, but considering there's only a few dozen new cases per day in a country of almost 50 million people, the likelihood is not very high.

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Maybe someone can look at coments here, if there is an info?

View attachment 723447
There is not. A couple of people have asked on the post before that, though, but no answers.

Either way, I don't get what all the fuss is about. There hasn't even been 48 hours since the 7th, yet still people are speculating in whether some extreme circumstance has arisen and caused this delay. I'm not even sure you can call it a delay, because Eva only gave an estimate for when she thought the Alpha might be ready. She didn't say "I am going to release it on the 6th or 7th and if I don't something has gone seriously wrong and you should worry". So everyone can just calm their tits for a while and be patient.

Most probably, things might have taken a bit of extra time (Eva has already said how developing ORS is more time consuming than GGGB), for example writing, coding, proof reading or play testing. Now, if the weekend goes by without a release or post from Eva, then yes, that is the time to start wondering what has happened.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Good news, everyone. Eva reached out to me and she's finally done with Chapter 4 and is going to upload very soon. So, maybe some of you should realize that this is normal, considering the amount of work she has to do, and not overreact to this extent next time, as I feel it almost comes off rude and disrespectful in relation to her. I'm somewhat relieved that she doesn't have time to read all the bs that's sometimes happening in the F95 thread.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
So, maybe some of you should realize that this is normal, considering the amount of work she has to do, and not overreact to this extent next time, as I feel it almost comes off rude and disrespectful in relation to her. I'm somewhat relieved that she doesn't have time to read all the bs that's sometimes happening in the F95 thread.
Don't count on it.

1_O3tuAlXtzaiAcdQoqNa80Q.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Eldar and Dioptres

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
Good news, everyone. Eva reached out to me and she's finally done with Chapter 4 and is going to upload very soon. So, maybe some of you should realize that this is normal, considering the amount of work she has to do, and not overreact to this extent next time, as I feel it almost comes off rude and disrespectful in relation to her. I'm somewhat relieved that she doesn't have time to read all the bs that's sometimes happening in the F95 thread.
I think some people simply get spoiled by developers like Eva who deliver content on time and give regular progress updates. But also, because of that it's natural of some people to get worried when the deadlines get broken with no feedback from the developer, not because they want an update but simply because they are genuinely worried about person's health. It's a crazy world we live in after all. But I agree that it's better to keep these thoughts to yourself and at least wait some time before saying things like that aloud.

P.S. Thanks for good news.

Minecraftfan12

Feb 5, 2018
I was also waiting for it since 3 days now and the first thing I´ve done was refreshing the patreon page every day in the morning. I just want to play the game and I´m also supporting her via Patreon. But good quality does take time :)

I just would like if she gives a small notice next time that it could take a few more days, then I wouldn´t have refreshed the page like an addicted person. :whistle:

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Good news, everyone. Eva reached out to me and she's finally done with Chapter 4 and is going to upload very soon
Dude i hope you realise that not all of us here are some horny kids who think with their dicks, can you back this up with some proof otherwise i call this a lie from you, i mean why are you so important more than the rest of her patrons to "reach out" only to you...:WeSmart:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Dude i hope you realise that not all of us here are some horny kids who think with their dicks, can you back this up with some proof otherwise i call this a lie from you, i mean why are you so important more than the rest of her patrons to "reach out" only to you...:WeSmart:
You'll know soon enough. I'm not obligated to reveal the behind the scenes to everyone just to prove anything. She'll upload it after a bit of playtesting (either today or tomorrow, depends on how thorough she is with that). I don't have reasons to bullshit people. Whether you believe it or not, it's entirely up to you, I don't give a damn.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes