KingNtr++

May 2, 2017
0.4 will be release end of month
haha
Don't serious man if 0.4 too late again
eva sure post a few days.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
well, I don’t know how Eva’s patreon works, although I played gggb, and maybe it’s bullshit what I’m going to say but, there is marked 92% complete, I looked at Friday and it is marked 88%, if it follows this pattern , I think the game will only be released on Tuesday or Wednesday next week, but as I said, maybe what I'm saying is bullshit.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
well, I don’t know how Eva’s patreon works, although I played gggb, and maybe it’s bullshit what I’m going to say but, there is marked 92% complete, I looked at Friday and it is marked 88%, if it follows this pattern , I think the game will only be released on Tuesday or Wednesday next week, but as I said, maybe what I'm saying is bullshit.
That's not for progress on the game, that's for how close she is towards reaching her Patreon goals

Reactions: naoligopraisso

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I am often quick to complain about devs who produce very small story updates per month, but I was quite surprised to read someone's comments here complaining about eva kiss. The majority of time devs take to complete an update is consumed by waiting for the renders to complete, and it shows, in usually fairly shallow and linear stories with few really meaningful decisions to make. Eva is on a whole new level. Now she is damn smart, she figured out how to make base sprites and then overlay details onto them, like tattoos lip stick new hair etc, which HUGELY cuts down on image creation times, but lets not forget someone is actually creating these drawings, tracing them, then adding post effects to them. AND lets remember the attention to detail in the set scene backgrounds and the quality of the art, AND the music etc

And all this, before you get to the meat and bones, which is the branching multi path system she has created, second to none in the world of vn game development. I do not normally cheer lead for developers but in this instance Eva deserves the support, you try writing this complexity of game with TWO interacting MCs before you try to complain about the quality of her work.

Go on, bugger off and actually TRY to do it yourself, then come back and apologise once you fail, ignominiously

Jun 15, 2017
Guys, can you all relax, you're freakin out over the update not being released into the Wild Web. Come on, the update will be release when it's ready and meant to be released.
Keep yourself busy, do some housework, fix stuff, hike, work out, listen to music, cook, read, play other games, fap or whatever.
I know how the hype can make people very impatient, trust me, I've had my fair share of hype but you're helping noone by spamming the forum asking for the update. If you don't see it posted, then it's not here yet so go back to occupying yourself.
You look like a bunch of impatient kids waiting for Christmas (and there's nothing wrong with that, Christmas rocks!)
Now ... WHERE'S THE FRIKIN UPDATE ??? :poop: I'm just kidding :p(y)
Let's all relax ;)

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
I think what makes waiting for Eva so excruciating is that she is so reliable and consistent about her uploads. If its been about a month you know its coming soon if you check her posts and start seeing sneak peaks you KNOW its coming SOON. She puts Pavlov to shame with how effortlessly shes conditioned all of us.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I'd rather say it's like watching favorite TV series. Some people waiting for full season to be released and then watch all episodes at once, others waiting every episode an watch it as soon as it come.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Just be patient folks, she's not a robot. She could've miscalculated the estimated deadline, she could've had IRL issues to deal with or one of the artists is dragging the development down... You say it yourselves that she's trustworthy and doesn't let her people down but she's allowed to make mistakes. I would for one hate if she worried so much about getting it out in time that she ended up getting anxiety or depression. Let's give her the benefit of the doubt and wait at least until Sunday before we cry wolf and start placing missing person posters.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes