patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Yeah judging by how crazy people can be on this site for just one day of delay, imagine the amount of pressure she has to handle.

She delivers regulary, communicate well, so let's not add too much on her shoulders. And it's not like she said it would absolutely be out today either. That was an estimation. When she start to constantly miss deadlines by a month or more then we can complain.

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
You know, that is not how that works.
Did you forget to present an argument or something? Pressure puts stress on a person, consistent stress can lead to anxiety and if all of that piles up for an extensive period of time (say 2-3 years, while the game is in development), well, I doubt it's a pleasant experience for a person. It's enough to make some people snap. You are welcome to counter my observation but I don't think one sentence would be enough for that.

KingNtr++

May 2, 2017
i think eva should post something
if 0.4 have problem or can't release soon we are understand
but 2 days left deadline and no sign .... it not clear somehow

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Did you forget to present an argument or something?
No, i didnt knew i should.
Pressure puts stress on a person, consistent stress can lead to anxiety and if all of that piles up for an extensive period of time (say 2-3 years, while the game is in development), well, I doubt it's a pleasant experience for a person. It's enough to make some people snap. You are welcome to counter my observation but I don't think one sentence would be enough for that.
That is just one little possible factor of many. I am not sure even a few hundred sentences would be enough to cover them all. And tbh i am not sure this is the right place for that. Lets just say people can live their whole under great stress and never get a depression, while other can live the perfect live and get such a big one that they just crumble.

*sigh* I may never should have said anything, and in the end it has nothing to do with you, but i am so sick of it when people just say stress = depression.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
It's unusual for Eva. She said the 6th or 7th and we've the 9th in few minutes. I hope everything is good in Spain and it's just a delay.

Last edited:

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
I must have checked this page 1000x time in the last three days. Her games are so good that peeps like me are always so excited to play the latest releases. She has truly spoiled us by being so punctual with her updates and by always giving us a heads up if she is late with her releases. But yeah sometimes real life situations and a number of other things can come into play. Hope everything is okay in terms of her personal life.

Possibly maybe she underestimated the timeframe within which she thought she could complete the update. Hopefully she updates us with any news of a delay soon. Totally can understand a delay and can wait for the release. But thinking that the release is going to happen any moment is such a killer. Lol, she should have never provided us with an estimated date. o_O

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
You know now that I think about this one thing to consider is that Spain is confining again in some parts of the country against a second wave of COVID19. It might just be that it interfered with her work.

Reactions: w00de

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
You know now that I think about this one thing to consider is that Spain is confining again in some parts of the country against a second wave of COVID19. It might just be that it interfered with her work.
I see nothing serious here:

Not really many new cases and single digit deaths/day since weeks.

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
The worldometer only reports hospital admissions. In the UK, they call that the pillar 1 data. Home tests and drive in centre tests are not included. That's the pillar 2 data and is often in the 1000s.

Reactions: Amon-Noatak

gmen20

Dec 28, 2019
I don't really see anyone freaking out about the delay in here, unless the posts were deleted? Tbh was surprised we even got this game this early so I ain't complaining.

I do wanna play doe

Jtac

Aug 27, 2017
The only Reason this is so weird is that eva is super good at delivering or updating her fans on the state of the game. I think this is the most shes been off ever. i can't remember and GGGB updates being this delayed even if some should have. Again to some devs this is stranded but this is so not normal for her.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Tbh was surprised we even got this game this early so I ain't complaining.
It's not early! Alpha's are usually end of the month, she postponed it a week later.

daltrey
Just one site earlier a guy was writing the same about the >90% ... it's so cunfusing, hmm :sneaky:

Anmerkung 2020-07-09 072536.png FYI: you can delete your own posts.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes