SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
haha guys you are something else:ROFLMAO:, where did that post from our Lena da slut gone :LOL:
i just hope my man Ian gets lucky with Lena today :D :):love:(y)

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
sorry guys, Eva reached out to me (AGAIN) and told me to delete that post :whistle:
Damn, I hoped to get rick rolled! I really don't mind the song, I love it honestly! But I surely enjoyed that song you shared. So I'll share a couple too.

Click to get rick rolled or click to enjoy (and probably get hooked to) some nice asian drums beats!

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
What's just a little bit annoying to me (really it's no big, but since there was already a complain train going...) is not the time it takes to complete the update, but rather when dates are suggested, even just tentatively, and then they come and go without a word.

When the author said the alpha should be out by the 6th or 7th, that's going to set expectations. Instead she should have just said she hoped to have it out during the 2nd week of the month or something like that. And if she beats it, hey a bonus and everyone's happy.

NO DATES if they can't like 99% be hit give or take a day in either direction.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
What's just a little bit annoying to me (really it's no big, but since there was already a complain train going...) is not the time it takes to complete the update, but rather when dates are suggested, even just tentatively, and then they come and go without a word.

When the author said the alpha should be out by the 6th or 7th, that's going to set expectations. Instead she should have just said she hoped to have it out during the 2nd week of the month or something like that. And if she beats it, hey a bonus and everyone's happy.

NO DATES if they can't like 99% be hit give or take a day in either direction.
I'm sure patrons that share your concerns are going to say something similar to her. What I don't get it, is what does it matter to us, everyone who gets to enjoy this game for free and therefore has 0 right to complain about the deadlines? What she should or shouldn't do is entirely hers and her patrons' business.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I'm sure patrons that share your concerns are going to say something similar to her. What I don't get it, is what does it matter to us, everyone who gets to enjoy this game for free and therefore has 0 right to complain about the deadlines? What she should or shouldn't do is entirely hers and her patrons' business.

Why would you assume i've not supported her patreon. Because i have.

Regardless, that's a real weird take. It wasn't even solely a direct criticism. More my general preference on how things like this should work.

Reactions: LaPein
Jun 15, 2017
it's natural of some people to get worried when the deadlines get broken with no feedback from the developer, not because they want an update but simply because they are genuinely worried about person's health.
Exactly like a drug addict gets worried when his dealer isn't at the usual place, he's only worried about not getting his fix...
Click to get rick rolled
Oh, YES PLEASE.

• Angry
Reactions: LaPein
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes