Virux

Aug 13, 2017
Hi guys. Anyone can share a link to join Eva Kiss discord chat? I can't use the link in the main page. Thanks

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
the awkward girl that somehow becomes a friend with the two MCs because fuck logic.
How is it illogical? Hollys awkwardness makes it less likely that she gets partners, true, but both Ian and Lena can muster up a solid reasons why they bother to hang out with her.

Ian writes a book and Holly is his co-worker that musters up the courage to ask him if she could help revising it. If Ian is interested, he can ask for more personal meetings, all of it lining up for the book fair, an event that combines Ians professional interest (meeting Victor) with his personal (banging Holly). His potential interest with Holly is linked with his aspiration as a writer and journalists to make a name himself in the literature world. He also finds common ground on their shared perspective of why they write.

Lena is already a fan of her works and like Ian, she has an intellectual side (music and song writing) which is why she could be attracted to Holly. Her meeting Holly is as contrived as her meeting Ian. It's apparant that Holly as the sole character that is accessible for both main characters is designed to be slightly more intertwined and linked to them, hence she has more focus than say Alison or Louise, characters that mostly (bar some potential threesomes) exist for only Ian and Lena respectively.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Calling Holly a Mary Sue is a major disservice to how terrible Mary Sues/Gary Stus are. Holly got cucked, couldn't pole dance perfectly on first try, doesn't have Ivy worshipping her feet, doesn't make Ian and/or Lena fall in love with her on first sight, doesn't create a perfect second book immediately after the first, etc.

Not exactly a good Mary Sue material, is she?
She literally overcomes most of your points and we are only 10 chapters in,lmao
By the end of the history shes going to write a pulitzer book at the pace we are going.

Reactions: Deathzazor

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Overcoming shortcomings is character development, something Mary Sue explicitly lacks because she's perfect from get-go.
Furthermore, Holly still has several more shortcomings to overcome. Her confidence is building in herself, but she still isn't near Lena or Ivy whom she is trying to emulate as an example. She will still wilt under sufficient scrutiny, rather than stand up for herself.

vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017
Ok back to Holly being a slut, when do you think she'll hook up with the bouncer? I give it 2 chapters.
sigh* as much as I hate fanfic'ing story ideas before any chance is present, here is my take.

Holly follows Lena/Ivy's sluttiness nature. L/I asks whats going on in Holly's life/any boyfriend right now? Something something me and Ivy likes black guys...Holly says "I want to experiment, know any black guy besides the one pump chump?", "Hey, what about that bouncer you seem to talk to at the club?" Something something profit.

Eh, I wanna say anything related to Marcel (the bouncer) is gonna be towards the end of the game. He doesn't seem like an important character 10 chapters into the game and is just there for being an NPC. I wish but I'm not holding my breath.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
sigh* as much as I hate fanfic'ing story ideas before any chance is present, here is my take.

Holly follows Lena/Ivy's sluttiness nature. L/I asks whats going on in Holly's life/any boyfriend right now? Something something me and Ivy likes black guys...Holly says "I want to experiment, know any black guy besides the one pump chump?", "Hey, what about that bouncer you seem to talk to at the club?" Something something profit.

Eh, I wanna say anything related to Marcel (the bouncer) is gonna be towards the end of the game. He doesn't seem like an important character 10 chapters into the game and is just there for being an NPC. I wish but I'm not holding my breath.
Unrelated but, what was the deal with the bouncer in that scene with Lena and Holly? Do we find out why he didn't let her in initially.

vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017
Unrelated but, what was the deal with the bouncer in that scene with Lena and Holly? Do we find out why he didn't let her in initially.
Man...you know what makes me :LUL: but also Aware.

Because of the content update drought, I literally forgot most of the minor story to this game. Remember those episodic games from Tell Tale games, thank god that model is dead. I'm getting flash backs.

Reactions: JJGomes

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
You can simply replay that scene from the save file to find out. Marcel doesn't believe Holly is of legal age and suspects she faked her ID, to which Holly panics and offers to show him her library card. He finds it adorable and lets her in when Lena confirms that she is, in fact, 23.

BlackIsBetter

Jul 22, 2022
You can simply replay that scene from the save file to find out. Marcel doesn't believe Holly is of legal age and suspects she faked her ID, to which Holly panics and offers to show him her library card. He finds it adorable and lets her in when Lena confirms that she is, in fact, 23.
why he would think she isn't of legal age and why she panicks about it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: pavlogrk

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I think we are moving from weekly update to monthly ones.
So yeah, i guess i am waiting for monthly update.
But on a serious note someone do check is dev alright or something cause it's starting to look a bit serious.

Anyway we can discuss the possibilities of what kind of ending there might be in the end of game with how much info we have from the released chapters?

• Angry
Reactions: pavlogrk

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
But on a serious note someone do check is dev alright or something cause it's starting to look a bit serious.
Everything's fine, the game is being updated, but looks like Eva is too busy writing to do anything else, be it write a status update post, address the backlog of bug reports, update the game on itch.io, or even respond to messages.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes