mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
"Well, see, as a world-class linguist I have to say it depends on what you mean by 'image.' Do you mean the smallest unit of meaningful animation? In that case, what would 'well' have meant in the beginning of my response just now? And by 'any idea' do you mean just a knowledge of something or are there any underpinnings of having 'any idea' in a hierarchical sense? Because hierarchies change the context of the question being asked to less of a casual, optional answer into more of a demand, even if it's unintentional, due to power structures. And that's because these, let's say, power structures have been around since time immemorial. Lobsters have power structures. But you know what social construct they didn't have? Infanticide. And I can confirm beyond a shadow of a doubt, since I'm a fully-credentialed marine biologist because I've been going to the aquarium and studying the animals there for 40 years, that lobsters have no rules about infanticide. In fact, if we go back further in evolutionary history, which I can speak to as an evolutionary biologist, we see that many species, in fact, had no gender roles and no particular role at all in the life of offspring. This was before trees and lobsters, so it must be hardwired into our brains to not care for our young and have no distinguishable gender roles. But if we're going by the most numerous animals on earth, we have to at least look to ants to figure out how we should structure gender in society. One queen who flies around, mates, and pumps out babies until she does while a harem of men provide her with a huge mansion and are at her beck and call. But wouldn't that be discrimination based on gender? Not if you're a cultural Marxist. That's just the type of matriarchal society they want. I know this because I, myself, am a professor of feminist studies. So, in answer to your question, I don't think that we should allow pineapples on pizza unless the top is the hearty meat because we can't have sweetness represented as the topmost layer, as sweetness is often permissiveness and is therefore chaos. We must temper this with order, which is the meaty part of the ham"
well spoken my friend(y)(y)hail the lobsters:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
the only lobster thing about these clowns like ben 10 and grandpa peterson are their brain seiz

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
"Well, see, as a world-class linguist I have to say it depends on what you mean by 'image.' Do you mean the smallest unit of meaningful animation? In that case, what would 'well' have meant in the beginning of my response just now? And by 'any idea' do you mean just a knowledge of something or are there any underpinnings of having 'any idea' in a hierarchical sense? Because hierarchies change the context of the question being asked to less of a casual, optional answer into more of a demand, even if it's unintentional, due to power structures. And that's because these, let's say, power structures have been around since time immemorial. Lobsters have power structures. But you know what social construct they didn't have? Infanticide. And I can confirm beyond a shadow of a doubt, since I'm a fully-credentialed marine biologist because I've been going to the aquarium and studying the animals there for 40 years, that lobsters have no rules about infanticide. In fact, if we go back further in evolutionary history, which I can speak to as an evolutionary biologist, we see that many species, in fact, had no gender roles and no particular role at all in the life of offspring. This was before trees and lobsters, so it must be hardwired into our brains to not care for our young and have no distinguishable gender roles. But if we're going by the most numerous animals on earth, we have to at least look to ants to figure out how we should structure gender in society. One queen who flies around, mates, and pumps out babies until she does while a harem of men provide her with a huge mansion and are at her beck and call. But wouldn't that be discrimination based on gender? Not if you're a cultural Marxist. That's just the type of matriarchal society they want. I know this because I, myself, am a professor of feminist studies. So, in answer to your question, I don't think that we should allow pineapples on pizza unless the top is the hearty meat because we can't have sweetness represented as the topmost layer, as sweetness is often permissiveness and is therefore chaos. We must temper this with order, which is the meaty part of the ham"

"So what you're saying is a woman's only purpose is to be bred like an ant. Just a baby factory? No choice in the matter?"
So what youre saying is.jpg

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Looks like a ChatGPT writing an essay like Jordan

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
*I didn't even know this was an actual possibility lmao*, how do you exactly make ian a cuck in this game?

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
mommysboiii, your expertise is needed. Help this fellow.
I am not a CUCK!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

but fear not to ask bluewolfzer
I heard from a friend that there are some writting hints in that direction with holly and cindy (maybe possibilities in the future if the game gets more kinky )

and there is one scene with alison and jeremy
(let jeremy have her first, go on a lunch date with her , than in a relationship with her, jerk of to jeremy pics with her I think you can only get one pic if you are ina relationship with her before you enter it you can get alot of hot videos and pics from jeremy but only if youa re not in a relationship with her you can use that on other routes for roleplay reasons, if jeremy ask you about a treesome with her AGREE,go to the hotel weekend with her and agree if she talks about jeremy offer, than at the treesome dont get your pipi up or underperform= profit dont get it up is hotter) we will see where this leads us in the future but could be a super HOT route

I heard that you can go on dates with lena
(take it slow, dont have sex with him as long as possible , subscribe to lenas stalkfap content ,jerkk of on jeremy/alison videos for roleplay reasons or let ian get beat up by robert for roleplay reasons dont think it has an impact,at some point you can deny ian sex, and than you probably get some scene where ian is so horny and watch her stalkfap videos) would be my guess I dont know if you can sleep with lena around with all people or if you can fuck up this route that way

I play more alison,cindy,holly,gillian routes not a fan of dating myself o_O but I heard it is a hot route with potential

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes