Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I am not a CUCK!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

but fear not to ask bluewolfzer
I heard from a friend that there are some hints in that direction with holly and cindy (maybe possibilities in the future if the game gets more kinky )

and there is one scene with alison and jeremy
(let jeremy have her first, go on a lunch date with her , than in a relationship with her, jerk of to jeremy pics with her I think you can only get one pic if you are ina relationship with her before you enter it , if jeremy ask you about a treesome with her AGREE, than at the treesome dont get your pipi up or underperform= profit) we will see how this leads us in the future but could be a super HOT route

I heard that you can go on dates with lena
(take it slow, dont sleep dont have sex with himas long as possible , subscribe to lenas stalkfap content ,jerkk of on jeremy videos,
at some point you can deny ian sex, and than you probably get some scene where ian is so horny and watch her stalkfap videos) would be my guess I dont know if you can sleep with lena wit all people or if you can fuck up this route that way

I play more alison,cindy,holly,gillian routes not a fan of dating myself o_O
Now when have I ever said that you were a cuck? You just know a lot about cucking Ian, that's all. Also, what will it take to get you to change back to your old avatar? It's messing with my sense of normalcy.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Now when have I ever said that you were a cuck? You just know a lot about cucking Ian, that's all. Also, what will it take to get you to change back to your old avatar. It's messing with my sense of normalcy.
thats my new waifu :oops::oops::oops: maybe later this year when starfield drops cant have the same avatar the whole time
or some variation of my big idol harrier du bois kinda a ntr enjoyer himself
1684875263591.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I heard that you can go on dates with lena
(take it slow, dont have sex with him as long as possible , subscribe to lenas stalkfap content ,jerkk of on jeremy/alison videos for roleplay reasons or let ian get beat up by robert for roleplay reasons dont think it has an impact,at some point you can deny ian sex, and than you probably get some scene where ian is so horny and watch her stalkfap videos) would be my guess I dont know if you can sleep with lena around with all people or if you can fuck up this route that way

I play more alison,cindy,holly,gillian routes not a fan of dating myself o_O but I heard it is a hot route with potential
Can you deny Ian+Lena sex but still have a "relation" all the way to chapter 10?
Never tried the cuck route.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Can you deny Ian+Lena sex but still have a "relation" all the way to chapter 10?
I play more loser routes with alison,cindy,holly, and already a save for gillian I never tried the lena route but I think it is possible to be in a relationship at some point there is a dialoge option where ian is insecure because lena said ONE of the best cocks and Ian can ask something not the best?? and this gives cuck points I think

I am just not sure wich men lena can sleep i think jeremy can cause trouble dont think that old grandpa,mike,mark, axel or robert are probematic but never played that route.

more of a cindy or alison enjoyer:giggle:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Yes, you can. To trigger the dating with Lena you just need to go to the date with her in Chapter 4. During dates in Ch 4 and 5, don't take Ian home and blueball him as much as possible. In Chapter 7 admit to Jeremy that you're falling for Lena, and as Lena cuddle with Ian after the drawing event (don't get mad at Ian for fighting Robert). in Chapter 8 don't fuck Jeremy as Lena as it makes her reject the relationship proposal. And then in Chapter 9, Ian will confess his feelings to Lena and she will accept his relationship proposal. This way, they'll become a couple without ever having sex during the several times they've been hanging out. In Chapter 10 you can either accept Ian's "chastity" in this relationship or you can break up with Lena. If you accept the situation, this locks you into the hard cuck path.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Yes, you can. To trigger the dating with Lena you just need to go to the date with her in Chapter 4. During dates in Ch 4 and 5, don't take Ian home and blueball him as much as possible. In Chapter 7 admit to Jeremy that you're falling for Lena, and as Lena cuddle with Ian after the drawing event (don't get mad at Ian for fighting Robert). in Chapter 8 don't fuck Jeremy as Lena as it makes her reject the relationship proposal. And then in Chapter 9, Ian will confess his feelings to Lena and she will accept his relationship proposal. This way, they'll become a couple without ever having sex during the several times they've been hanging out. In Chapter 10 you can either accept Ian's "chastity" in this relationship or you can break up with Lena. If you accept the situation, this locks you into the hard cuck path.
Good to know,i my start a loser Ian save soon where i make him a big simp.

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
I keep running into an issue where I can get Lena and Ian into an open relationship, but no matter what all the dialogue is about how guilty they are and how they're betraying each other.

Ian's even "forced" to end things with Alison when there's otherwise no need to.

Is this a bug, am I missing something, or is this open relationship path just not fully fleshed out yet?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Is this a bug, am I missing something, or is this open relationship path just not fully fleshed out yet?
Open relationship means that they're going to experiment TOGETHER. Meaning, no sex with other people unless another partner is present or at least is okay with sharing. Whenever Lena enters relationship with Ian (regardless if it's open or not), she automatically ends her hookups with Robert and Mike, and doesn't do anything with Holly despite being tempted to. For some reason it's different with Louise (maybe she just doesn't think Ian would mind if he discovered she's been having fun with her roommate or she just got so used to treating Louise like a sex toy it messed up her moral compass). It's kind of the same thing with Ian, where he's forced to end most of his relationships. So the open relationship will only come into play when they openly discuss about having other sex partners or having threesomes. Until then, no playing the field.

However, another question is if they can be tempted into cheating with other people (Axel / Mike / Mark / Ivy for Lena and Cindy / Minerva / Cherry for Ian), why can't Ian keep cheating with Alison. I don't know the answer to this question other than to probably avoid dealing with complicated paths. I can only speculate that the conflict between Alison and Lena, if Ian was caught cheating would've been so big and spectacular, that Eva doesn't know how to integrate it into the story so she probably decided to avoid dealing with it like she avoided the potential drama of Lena cheating on Ian with Jeremy.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
In academic circles there are two different schools as to how Eva Kiss' productivity should be measured. There's the ones who just look at the actual release cycles, then use it to make graphs and statistics, and have come to the conclusion that there's been some problems during the latest chapters and that it has indeed slowed down a bit.

And then there's the relativists, who like to compare the development time to different stuff, like, let's say, how much time it takes for a group of people pirating Eva's games to come to terms with how she once attended two weddings. After they completed their thorough research, they were amazed at what they found. It turned out that Eva had completed one, soon two chapters—plus one mini chapter!—in the same time the other group had started, but shown no sign of progress, of processing that Eva attended said weddings.

The thesis is currently subject to peer review, as the relativists struggle to believe that Eva really made such a significant progress compared to the complete lack of progress for the other group, but so far it looks like their findings are indeed correct.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
I keep running into an issue where I can get Lena and Ian into an open relationship, but no matter what all the dialogue is about how guilty they are and how they're betraying each other.

Ian's even "forced" to end things with Alison when there's otherwise no need to.

The open relationship status, between Ian and Lena, is viewed differently in the game. The fact that they agreed to be in an open relationship doesn't mean the Ian is free to pursue other people without Lena. It means that they are open to experiment with other people when they are together: threesomes, foursomes and so on.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Whenever Lena enters relationship with Ian (regardless if it's open or not), she automatically ends her hookups with Robert and Mike, and doesn't do anything with Holly despite being tempted to.
However, another question is if they can be tempted into cheating with other people (Axel / Mike / Mark / Ivy for Lena and Cindy / Minerva / Cherry for Ian), why can't Ian keep cheating with Alison. I don't know the answer to this question other than to probably avoid dealing with complicated paths. I can only speculate that the conflict between Alison and Lena, if Ian was caught cheating would've been so big and spectacular, that Eva doesn't know how to integrate it into the story so she probably decided to avoid dealing with it like she avoided the potential drama of Lena cheating on Ian with Jeremy.
but cant you see that this things are frustrating for players in a game that is all about YOUR 100 of meaningful choices and the way you want to play?? its a game all about corruption and decissions I can understand if people want to play a asshole ian and want to cheat and go full drama mode with ian and than are forced to end all relationships I can understand the frustration

or if people like me want to play a more loser ian an than are like well you are in a relationship with holly she cant be corruped anymore only for signle holly sorry pal (maybe same with alison and cindy we see in the future we will see) I can definitly see the frustration and hope that is just for some complicated logic reason that cheracters dont act weird and do things that they would not do AT THE MOMENT and not something that is until the end of the game :(:(:( I can definitly understand the frustration

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Sidepiece Alison and Sidepiece Jeremy most likely get the same treatment as Ed route; left on the cutting floor until hopefully Eva decides to make DLCs and implement them.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes