dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
1. Alison and Emma presumable wouldn't go along with it, since they are portrayed relatively decent and would want a honest relationship without toxity. Cindy has an affair with him despite having a boyfriend, so its clear that she is willing to break some rules as well.
2. His attraction to Cindy sterms from the sinfullness and the circumstances of them succumbing to each other. Cindy is more tempting to him than any other woman, as indicated in the masturbation sequence.

It's admittable a bit of a circular argument and Ian could theoretically cheat Lena with every girl if the circumstances are right, but the game is restricted by the already many paths and options, it would never be completed if it includes a cheating route for everything (and it's not like there can't be some catfights and Ian forcing to decide who he dates, Alison may get pregnant and he can date Holly, but fuck Emma on the side).
The "cheating" scenes are already there though, in an open relationship with Lena, Ian can still fuck around with Alison.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I don't know if this is addressed before or not but WHY do Ian can cheat on Lena with Cindy and not on Allison or Emma? Am i missing something in this whole conversation? Perhaps he is trying to be steady in some way that his actions don't collide and cause him supernova of some kind and just limiting it as the characters are already mature enough that they know consequences of their actions will be disastrous? I know characters are developing in ORS too but it seems like the possible one unless EK has some surprise ( BOOM HEADSHOT!!! ).
Ian supposedly can cheat on Lena with Alison, but that route most likely got canned due to the "streamlining"—just like Ed route for Lena.
1. Alison and Emma presumable wouldn't go along with it, since they are portrayed relatively decent and would want a honest relationship without toxity. Cindy has an affair with him despite having a boyfriend, so its clear that she is willing to break some rules as well.
From what we've seen of Alison, she wouldn't mind being the sidechick considering she teases Ian for being a playboy from time to time. If she's truly against it, she wouldn't invite Ian to the trip and/or her place.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Alison is supposed to be a bit plain and awkward and Ian doesn't seem to be a big boob guy.
Almost every scene Ian can emphasize how obsessed he is with Alison's boobs, and her boobjobs always get him going. It's Alison that can be slightly annoyed by his obsession, thinking it's the only thing he likes about her. So, yeah, missed the mark on this one.
Also, I wouldn't count one comment teasing Alison about her clothes (saying that Cherry's style is more appealing) as Ian's general preference of Cherry to her. Obviously, he has to ignore Alison's advances to go for Cherry since these relationships conflict with each other, but the player can ignore Cherry and go for Alison, and his reaction to her sexy yellow dress is by far the most complimentary out of all girls. He even gets a bit insecure thinking she'll get everyone's heads turning. So, I'd say at times her raw sex appeal can rival Ivy's when it comes to Ian's reactions.

Holly is plain and he is mostly interested in her intellectually and romantically.
Another thing that depends on external factors. Initially it is true of course, but Holly can demonstrate just how sexual she can be. If holly_change is of high value, then Ian is surprised by Holly's bold moves and dirty talk, turning him on quite a bit and making him eager for more. He's not only interested in her romantically and intellectually, but he also can't get over the fact just how eager she is to please him and listen to his instructions. So, you could say she awakens a dominant in him with her deliciously submissive attitude. Also, he can break up with Alison for her (instead of the other way around), so I'd say that evens them out a bit.

The "cheating" scenes are already there though, in an open relationship with Lena, Ian can still fuck around with Alison.
No, he can't. He can only fuck around with Alison if their relationship is casual (just dating, not being a couple). So he doesn't cheat on Lena with Alison because they're just fuck buddies.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Holly starts as the least attractive love interest with clumsy skills. I can buy that she'd train the most dillegently and could change significantly. Unlike most characters, she has a certain range and potential, just how Ian can range to cuck who can't get it up to dominating chad.

I don't think she can please Lena better than Robert, so I wouldn't change her ranking with her. For all the shit given to him, Robert knows his way around and can sufficently please Lena.

Lena: Axel-Jeremy-Mike-Ivy-Chad Ian-Robert-Holly-Louise-Cuck Ian-Stan

Alison being the boob-focused character, its often noted how she tries to mimic Cherry or Lena and how she isn't pulling it off as elegantly as them. The dress compliment can also be regarded as Ian feeling underdressed, since Alison is a bit wealthier and had a better education, something that Ian occasionally considers. I move her above Cherry, since the latter mostly has weird comfort sex that isn' reaching any crazy levels, if anything, both of them hold back.

Ian: Cindy-Minerva-Bad Jessica-Ivy-Lena-Emma-Alison-Changed Holly-Cherry-Good Jessica-Plain Holly

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Probably even Stan can please Lena better than Robert, let alone Holly or Louise who'd do anything for her once house broken.
To be fair, late in the game Robert can improve with Lena's help and can manage to make her cum even without Lena helping herself. But yeah, he mostly rises to basic Ian's levels (since even cuck Ian still satisfies Lena better, she just enjoys the fantasy).

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
- Cherry adressing why the hell she hung out with Axel again and progressing with Ian/Perry in their relationship.
- Stan raping Louise before commiting suicide
- Stan taking back his confession and accepting his place as Lena's pay-pet (if she doesn't want it, he commits suicide)
- Stan commiting suicide in general
- Holly still being clueless that Chad Ian is hanging out with several girls and she is just his sidedish
- Chad-Ian rejecting Gillian and leaving her begging
- Loser Ian begging Gillian to try again and ending up as her simp
- Cindy and Ian confessing and Wade/Perry getting angry
- Alison getting pregnant when she isn't Ians main girl (if she is, then it needs to be Jeremey due to Ian underperforming in the threesome)
- Minerva gloating to whatever girl Ian is dating, especially a Lena that insulted her
- Ivy being purified (opposite of corruption) by respectable Ian and wearing normal clothes, not dying her hair, cooking and caring for her soon-to-be husband.
- Axel destroying whoever Lena dates and getting Cindy and Cherry as well.
- Lena chosing Jeremy's dick over everyone (including Axel and good Ian)
- Cindy catfighting whoever Ian dates, especially a Lena that is on bad terms with her
- Mike double cucking Ian by dating both Lena and Gillian
- Ian and Louise finding common ground by being rejected by all of their partners and starting to date each other
- Emma commiting to Ian/Perry

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
- Cherry adressing why the hell she hung out with Axel again and progressing with Ian/Perry in their relationship.
- Stan raping Louise before commiting suicide
- Stan taking back his confession and accepting his place as Lena's pay-pet (if she doesn't want it, he commits suicide)
- Stan commiting suicide in general
- Holly still being clueless that Chad Ian is hanging out with several girls and she is just his sidedish
- Chad-Ian rejecting Gillian and leaving her begging
- Loser Ian begging Gillian to try again and ending up as her simp
- Cindy and Ian confessing and Wade/Perry getting angry
- Alison getting pregnant when she isn't Ians main girl (if she is, then it needs to be Jeremey due to Ian underperforming in the threesome)
- Minerva gloating to whatever girl Ian is dating, especially a Lena that insulted her
- Ivy being purified (opposite of corruption) by respectable Ian and wearing normal clothes, not dying her hair, cooking and caring for her soon-to-be husband.
- Axel destroying whoever Lena dates and getting Cindy and Cherry as well.
- Lena chosing Jeremy's dick over everyone (including Axel and good Ian)
- Cindy catfighting whoever Ian dates, especially a Lena that is on bad terms with her
- Mike double cucking Ian by dating both Lena and Gillian
- Ian and Louise finding common ground by being rejected by all of their partners and starting to date each other
- Emma commiting to Ian/Perry
Remind me never to hire you as a marriage councilor or suicide hotline operator.

On another note: "- Lena chosing Jeremy's dick over everyone (including Axel and good Ian)"
Would be great on this path if Lena only referred to "Jeremy's dick" when asked who she's dating. Long romantic walks on the beach, hand on penis. Late night calls: "Oh.. Hey Jeremy. Is your penis there?" Marriage wrap-up at the end of the story, exchanging finger and cock-rings before the "I now declare you Mr and Mrs Jeremy's Penis". A bunch of baby Jeremy's penises bouncing around the house.

Jeremy has no say in the matter.
SoHappyTogether.png

Oct 10, 2022
Remind me never to hire you as a marriage councilor or suicide hotline operator.

On another note: "- Lena chosing Jeremy's dick over everyone (including Axel and good Ian)"
Would be great on this path if Lena only referred to "Jeremy's dick" when asked who she's dating. Long romantic walks on the beach, hand on penis. Late night calls: "Oh.. Hey Jeremy. Is your penis there?" Marriage wrap-up at the end of the story, exchanging finger and cock-rings before the "I now declare you Mr and Mrs Jeremy's Penis". A bunch of baby Jeremy's penises bouncing around the house.

Jeremy has no say in the matter.
View attachment 2657394

• Haha
Reactions: John Doe Jr.

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
What I want to see in future updates? Hm...
-Holly
-More of Holly
-Sex scenes with Holly
-Relationship progress with Holly
-Wholesome scenes with Holly
-Dirty scenes with Holly
-Steamy scenes with Holly

And I don't know, maybe Perry and Emma scenes, Wade with someone good for him, Cindy or not, and uh, Lena with someone good for her that's not psycho Louise, Robert, Axel, Jeremy, or any other cheating A-hole, and uh, perhaps some more scenes with Holly...

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
What I want to see in future updates? Hm...
-Holly
-More of Holly
-Sex scenes with Holly
-Relationship progress with Holly
-Wholesome scenes with Holly
-Dirty scenes with Holly
-Steamy scenes with Holly

And I don't know, maybe Perry and Emma scenes, Wade with someone good for him, Cindy or not, and uh, Lena with someone good for her that's not psycho Louise, Robert, Axel, Jeremy, or any other cheating A-hole, and uh, perhaps some more scenes with Holly...
In Eva's latest post she said that Holly will get the most lewd scenes in the upcoming chapter.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes