dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
- Cherry adressing why the hell she hung out with Axel again and progressing with Ian/Perry in their relationship.
- Stan raping Louise before commiting suicide
- Stan taking back his confession and accepting his place as Lena's pay-pet (if she doesn't want it, he commits suicide)
- Stan commiting suicide in general
- Holly still being clueless that Chad Ian is hanging out with several girls and she is just his sidedish
- Chad-Ian rejecting Gillian and leaving her begging
- Loser Ian begging Gillian to try again and ending up as her simp
- Cindy and Ian confessing and Wade/Perry getting angry
- Alison getting pregnant when she isn't Ians main girl (if she is, then it needs to be Jeremey due to Ian underperforming in the threesome)
- Minerva gloating to whatever girl Ian is dating, especially a Lena that insulted her
- Ivy being purified (opposite of corruption) by respectable Ian and wearing normal clothes, not dying her hair, cooking and caring for her soon-to-be husband.
- Axel destroying whoever Lena dates and getting Cindy and Cherry as well.
- Lena chosing Jeremy's dick over everyone (including Axel and good Ian)
- Cindy catfighting whoever Ian dates, especially a Lena that is on bad terms with her
- Mike double cucking Ian by dating both Lena and Gillian
- Ian and Louise finding common ground by being rejected by all of their partners and starting to date each other
- Emma commiting to Ian/Perry
Remind me never to hire you as a marriage councilor or suicide hotline operator.

On another note: "- Lena chosing Jeremy's dick over everyone (including Axel and good Ian)"
Would be great on this path if Lena only referred to "Jeremy's dick" when asked who she's dating. Long romantic walks on the beach, hand on penis. Late night calls: "Oh.. Hey Jeremy. Is your penis there?" Marriage wrap-up at the end of the story, exchanging finger and cock-rings before the "I now declare you Mr and Mrs Jeremy's Penis". A bunch of baby Jeremy's penises bouncing around the house.

Jeremy has no say in the matter.
SoHappyTogether.png

Oct 10, 2022
Remind me never to hire you as a marriage councilor or suicide hotline operator.

On another note: "- Lena chosing Jeremy's dick over everyone (including Axel and good Ian)"
Would be great on this path if Lena only referred to "Jeremy's dick" when asked who she's dating. Long romantic walks on the beach, hand on penis. Late night calls: "Oh.. Hey Jeremy. Is your penis there?" Marriage wrap-up at the end of the story, exchanging finger and cock-rings before the "I now declare you Mr and Mrs Jeremy's Penis". A bunch of baby Jeremy's penises bouncing around the house.

Jeremy has no say in the matter.
View attachment 2657394

• Haha
Reactions: John Doe Jr.

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
What I want to see in future updates? Hm...
-Holly
-More of Holly
-Sex scenes with Holly
-Relationship progress with Holly
-Wholesome scenes with Holly
-Dirty scenes with Holly
-Steamy scenes with Holly

And I don't know, maybe Perry and Emma scenes, Wade with someone good for him, Cindy or not, and uh, Lena with someone good for her that's not psycho Louise, Robert, Axel, Jeremy, or any other cheating A-hole, and uh, perhaps some more scenes with Holly...

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
What I want to see in future updates? Hm...
-Holly
-More of Holly
-Sex scenes with Holly
-Relationship progress with Holly
-Wholesome scenes with Holly
-Dirty scenes with Holly
-Steamy scenes with Holly

And I don't know, maybe Perry and Emma scenes, Wade with someone good for him, Cindy or not, and uh, Lena with someone good for her that's not psycho Louise, Robert, Axel, Jeremy, or any other cheating A-hole, and uh, perhaps some more scenes with Holly...
In Eva's latest post she said that Holly will get the most lewd scenes in the upcoming chapter.

Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021

Here I am with another status report. I've been picking up the writing, slow but steady, and I'm now finishing writing the last scene. Once that's done, I'll make sure everything fits nicely and finish touching up the art. All the illustrations are drawn (though I'd like to add one or two more) and right now the colorist is working on the last batch of illustrations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've shared the process before, but here you can see the 4 different passes each image has: I send the linework to the colorist, and she sends back the colored image. I go over it adjusting colors and adding an additional layer of light, shadow and detail, making the volumes pop and the image look more attractive. Finally, I add the background and ambient light, as well as adding any layered cosmetics like tattoos and piercings.

Holly fans are in luck, since she's the character who has more lewd scenes this chapter, with 5 total (4 of them being quitev substantial). The chapter will feature 16 lewd scenes total, though I had to cut one planned scene: the scenario provides room for a lot of interesting stuff, and as I developed the chapter new scenes popped into my mind and it wouldn't be a shame to let those opportunities go to waste. That particular scene is already drawn, but I'll add it and at least 2 more after the core chapter 11 has been released. My mental health demands that I publish it as soon as possible, and hopefully I have everything ready in a couple weeks. I can begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel!

I'll keep you posted.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020

Here I am with another status report. I've been picking up the writing, slow but steady, and I'm now finishing writing the last scene. Once that's done, I'll make sure everything fits nicely and finish touching up the art. All the illustrations are drawn (though I'd like to add one or two more) and right now the colorist is working on the last batch of illustrations.

I've shared the process before, but here you can see the 4 different passes each image has: I send the linework to the colorist, and she sends back the colored image. I go over it adjusting colors and adding an additional layer of light, shadow and detail, making the volumes pop and the image look more attractive. Finally, I add the background and ambient light, as well as adding any layered cosmetics like tattoos and piercings.

Holly fans are in luck, since she's the character who has more lewd scenes this chapter, with 5 total (4 of them being quitev substantial). The chapter will feature 16 lewd scenes total, though I had to cut one planned scene: the scenario provides room for a lot of interesting stuff, and as I developed the chapter new scenes popped into my mind and it wouldn't be a shame to let those opportunities go to waste. That particular scene is already drawn, but I'll add it and at least 2 more after the core chapter 11 has been released. My mental health demands that I publish it as soon as possible, and hopefully I have everything ready in a couple weeks. I can begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel!

I'll keep you posted.
So Holly will have 5 out of the 16 total lewd scenes. Safe to say Lena and Ian together will have at least 2 scenes together and Cherry will have at least 1 scene because we see her apartment for the first time. That leaves 8 lewd scenes for other characters.

My guess, assuming everyone gets only 1 scene, Axel because they have a scheduled coffee date, Stan and Mark because of the same reason. Cindy because Ian shows up late to Emma's building thing if he's on Cindy's path. Ivy with Ian, because that what the people want. Robert because he was absent last chapter. Seymour because he also was almost absent from last update. And the last wild card is Gillian, we have no idea how her story will play out so it's hard to say if she'll have new scenes so soon.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
What upcoming scenes do you guys look forward to the most?

Here is my list in no particular order: anything with Ivy, Seymore, some BDSM stuff (Holly or Louise) and an actual DP
Very simple: Lena DPed by Ian and Jeremy (with the latter using the backdoor) in serious relationship mode, ending with Lena squirting on Jeremy's cock and taking his facial.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
- Stan raping Louise before commiting suicide
- Stan commiting suicide in general
1685356207594.png
you sir, need jezus in your life:eek::eek: :( :(:cry:

- Loser Ian begging Gillian to try again and ending up as her simp
this would be hot as hell get ian hope up cuddles,dates be happy and than get cheated on again KEKW:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 11/10 pls do this EVAA PLSSSSSSS

- Alison getting pregnant when she isn't Ians main girl (if she is, then it needs to be Jeremey due to Ian underperforming in the threesome)
- Axel destroying whoever Lena dates and getting Cindy and Cherry as well.
- Lena chosing Jeremy's dick over everyone (including Axel and good Ian)
- Cindy catfighting whoever Ian dates, especially a Lena that is on bad terms with her
- Mike double cucking Ian by dating both Lena and Gillian
this would be hot I mommysboiiiiiiii approve this (y)(y)(y)

- Ivy being purified (opposite of corruption) by respectable Ian and wearing normal clothes, not dying her hair, cooking and caring for her soon-to-be husband.
what would you say about ivy pegging our boiii ian??

Last edited:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
you sir, need jezus in your life:eek::eek: :( :(:cry:
Suicide can be a powerful literal tool in fiction. It was pretty effective gutter punch to let Ashleys dad break over the course of the game or bullying Eva into it. Not applying it to RL, in case someone here thinks I want to encourage it.
what would you say about ivy pegging our boiii ian??
Ivy doesn't strike me as the type to dominate wimpy boys. She wants confident chads that make her feel good to compliment her as a confident girl that makes her partner feel good, not needy subs. The closest I'd say is having a pet like Holly or Louise, but thats a girls thing linking to their sister-rival-like mentality that doesn't apply to boys. Even purified Ivy could only happen with a grounded, confident Ian convincing her by his natural charme and charisma to consider a steady long-term relationship with some emotional balance.

BlackIsBetter

Jul 22, 2022
"Ivy doesn't strike me as the type to dominate wimpy boys. She wants confident chads that make her feel good to compliment her as a confident girl that makes her partner feel good, not needy subs.
"To climb your dominance hierarchy, you need to slay your dragon of chaos and rescue your virgin which is Holly, roughly speaking. And a fundamental presupposition is that dragons hoard gold and are very low in agreeableness. And the thing about dragons is that they can eat you, eh? So pay attention. But otherwise you slip into nihilism, and you'll end up, say, bitter and resentful because life is suffering. That's why you got to clean your room and rescue your dead father from the belly of the whale/the underworld—because he's been sent to the Gulags, sunshine. You gotta slay the archetypal snake which is Ivy, y'know. You need to be high in conscientiousness and know your own capacity for evil because the shadow self goes all the way down to hell. You got to embrace your inner monster at every level; there are two wolves inside of you, one is gay and the other one is gay as well. That's one way of thinking about it. And we just don't know the upper limits to that, so... Sort yourself out. Take responsibility, carry your load, bear your suffering so that your life will have meaning. Don't be a bloody Neo-Marxist. Don't be a Stan. Don't be a mouthpiece for language you detest. Because I'm not using those words. They're the creation of radical left-wing ideologues, and they're low resolution, and I'm not doing it. You must ascend the set of all possible dominance hierarchies, and that's that, bucko, and that's no joke."

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
"To climb your dominance hierarchy, you need to slay your dragon of chaos and rescue your virgin which is Holly, roughly speaking. And a fundamental presupposition is that dragons hoard gold and are very low in agreeableness. And the thing about dragons is that they can eat you, eh? So pay attention. But otherwise you slip into nihilism, and you'll end up, say, bitter and resentful because life is suffering. That's why you got to clean your room and rescue your dead father from the belly of the whale/the underworld—because he's been sent to the Gulags, sunshine. You gotta slay the archetypal snake which is Ivy, y'know. You need to be high in conscientiousness and know your own capacity for evil because the shadow self goes all the way down to hell. You got to embrace your inner monster at every level; there are two wolves inside of you, one is gay and the other one is gay as well. That's one way of thinking about it. And we just don't know the upper limits to that, so... Sort yourself out. Take responsibility, carry your load, bear your suffering so that your life will have meaning. Don't be a bloody Neo-Marxist. Don't be a Stan. Don't be a mouthpiece for language you detest. Because I'm not using those words. They're the creation of radical left-wing ideologues, and they're low resolution, and I'm not doing it. You must ascend the set of all possible dominance hierarchies, and that's that, bucko, and that's no joke."
Mr. Peterson, sir, how many threads are you active on? I'd really love to get your "intellectual conservative" take on some other games I enjoy.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Suicide can be a powerful literal tool in fiction. It was pretty effective gutter punch to let Ashleys dad break over the course of the game or bullying Eva into it. Not applying it to RL, in case someone here thinks I want to encourage it.
I dont like sucide as a topic especially if you have cheating or emotional instable relationships there are guys that are very emotional (espacilly the kind of guys that like this type of womens/rollercoaster relationships) that play this games too so its a bit dangerouse topic to be honest especially if you have good deep writting skills like eva.

Ivy doesn't strike me as the type to dominate wimpy boys. She wants confident chads that make her feel good to compliment her as a confident girl that makes her partner feel good, not needy subs. The closest I'd say is having a pet like Holly or Louise, but thats a girls thing linking to their sister-rival-like mentality that doesn't apply to boys. Even purified Ivy could only happen with a grounded, confident Ian convincing her by his natural charme and charisma to consider a steady long-term relationship with some emotional balance.
did you see the interaction between perry and ivy?? or ivy corrupting holly ?? ivy seems like the type that likes dominant chads true but she also is the type that likes to corrupt people and play with her food so she seems like she can do both take control and let oher people take charge but to me it seems like she likes taking control and plays with her food more.

Last edited:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
That's not flirting to make a move on Perry but belittlement to distance herself from the low lives to booster her ego. She pulled off a similar move with Ed, buttering him up and then laughing what a fool he is once he is gone. Consider how she views her viewership: She boasts how she drains their wallets by putting of a show. By contrast, Lena wants to maintain a serious image, sees beauty and art behind her work, she shows introspection and is curios if not even concerned about her viewers and how they see her. As a natural big sister Lena is far more inclined to worry and pity, hence she can open up to dominate and enable cucks and simps, a psychological appeal that eludes someone like Ivy, likely because Ivy doesn't need it due to having different childhood and relationships.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
That's not flirting to make a move on Perry but belittlement to distance herself from the low lives to booster her ego. She pulled off a similar move with Ed, buttering him up and then laughing what a fool he is once he is gone. Consider how she views her viewership: She boasts how she drains their wallets by putting of a show. By contrast, Lena wants to maintain a serious image, sees beauty and art behind her work, she shows introspection and is curios if not even concerned about her viewers and how they see her. As a natural big sister Lena is far more inclined to worry and pity, hence she can open up to dominate and enable cucks and simps, a psychological appeal that eludes someone like Ivy, likely because Ivy doesn't need it due to having different childhood and relationships.
but every interaction we saw with ivy ivy lena ,or the game with ivy louise ,perry ivy,and so on.... she seems to like to be in control and likes being worhipped so I would say she dosent do this only for her ego or money she seem to quite like it a alot at least in my opinion based what I saw with her.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
She likes that, but being worshipped by low lifes from a distance to stroke her ego is different than bonding and interacting with them like Lena does. I associate pegging as a form of sadomasochism, which requires an arrangement from both sides and a certain amount of emotional investement that Ivy is yet willing to give after that traumatic experience in high school. I don't see Ivy fucking a sub, all her potential partners are required to have confidence and be the typical dominating male to compliment her. E.g. if its an older dude, it would rather be a rich gent like Seymour (and have fun trying domming him) and not drooling Ed.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
She likes that, but being worshipped by low lifes from a distance to stroke her ego is different than bonding and interacting with them like Lena does. I associate pegging as a form of sadomasochism, which requires an arrangement from both sides and a certain amount of emotional investement that Ivy is yet willing to give after that traumatic experience in high school. I don't see Ivy fucking a sub, all her potential partners are required to have confidence and be the typical dominating male to compliment her. E.g. if its an older dude, it would rather be a rich gent like Seymour (and have fun trying domming him) and not drooling Ed.
I dont think that we will see pegging too but I dont think that the reason will be that it dosent fit her cheracter more that eva dosent like it or because of the male audiance she writes for that would riot over that :D but it would definitly fit her cheracter at least in my opinion based on the writting I saw.

We dont saw any interaction with her that she constantly feel drawn to people like axel which is the most dominant chad in game or any other person she more like to use people as tools,being worshipped,corrupt people play with her food, likes winning(is a bad/sore loser) likes turning heads that are the interactions that we saw until now but we will see in the future we did not see that much from her anyway.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes