goubiboulgaa

Jul 18, 2021
Not really in relation to Ch 11 but in general I wish for more Ian and Holly's interactions with Nat. Nat is known to not really be professional if we take her GGGB actions into account (casually suggesting a threesome to her employee), so hopefully she could be an alternative chaotic / liberating force for Ian's relationship with Holly as opposed to Ivy. Pass down the kinky / open relationship torch from one book-smart redhead to another. Imagine a threesome with her and Holly where Nat teaches her young protege the art of anal sex :devilish:
Wait Nat is coming in our red string? :love:
Did I missed the announcement or my poor grasp of english is failing me?

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Probably even Stan can please Lena better than Robert, let alone Holly or Louise who'd do anything for her once house broken.
In what universe? Stan's only sexual experience is with his hand. $100 he cums in 1 second max

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
In what universe? Stan's only sexual experience is with his hand. $100 he cums in 1 second max
I dunno. I'd sure bet $1k on a hairtrigger ejac the first time a 5/10 with a uterus so much at looks at him provocatively without a note of sarcasm. But you just know the boy got a death-grip from all that jackin. He could probably last 40+ minutes after the first few premature "Hnnn-ghaaa!"s, with that desensitized penis beat to shit for 15+ years. Add a retard-strength pounding from decades of pent-up sexual frustration + dexterous gamer-hands and an autistic perfection streak to hit that spot right every. damn. time. Then maybe Stan's got something cooking as a surprising (yet gross) underdog sexual dynamo. Why do you think all those Cosplay thots crowd into the Anime & Comic Book conventions. Subs to their only fans? Easy follows to their insta? Nah. Trying to hook up that good, good gamer dick. :D

Likelihood 1/100 but it'd make for a pretty rad twist.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I dunno. I'd sure bet $1k on a hairtrigger ejac the first time a 5/10 with a uterus so much at looks at him provocatively without a note of sarcasm. But you just know the boy got a death-grip from all that jackin. He could probably last 40+ minutes after the first few premature "Hnnn-ghaaa!"s, with that desensitized penis beat to shit for 15+ years. Add a retard-strength pounding from decades of pent-up sexual frustration + dexterous gamer-hands and an autistic perfection streak to hit that spot right every. damn. time. Then maybe Stan's got something cooking as a surprising (yet gross) underdog sexual dynamo. Why do you think all those Cosplay thots crowd into the Anime & Comic Book conventions. Subs to their only fans? Easy follows to their insta? Nah. Trying to hook up that good, good gamer dick. :D

Likelihood 1/100 but it'd make for a pretty rad twist.
Ok I'm sold. This is the best argument for Stan ever made

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020

Here I am with another status report. I've been picking up the writing, slow but steady, and I'm now finishing writing the last scene. Once that's done, I'll make sure everything fits nicely and finish touching up the art. All the illustrations are drawn (though I'd like to add one or two more) and right now the colorist is working on the last batch of illustrations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've shared the process before, but here you can see the 4 different passes each image has: I send the linework to the colorist, and she sends back the colored image. I go over it adjusting colors and adding an additional layer of light, shadow and detail, making the volumes pop and the image look more attractive. Finally, I add the background and ambient light, as well as adding any layered cosmetics like tattoos and piercings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holly fans are in luck, since she's the character who has more lewd scenes this chapter, with 5 total (4 of them being quitev substantial). The chapter will feature 16 lewd scenes total, though I had to cut one planned scene: the scenario provides room for a lot of interesting stuff, and as I developed the chapter new scenes popped into my mind and it wouldn't be a shame to let those opportunities go to waste. That particular scene is already drawn, but I'll add it and at least 2 more after the core chapter 11 has been released. My mental health demands that I publish it as soon as possible, and hopefully I have everything ready in a couple weeks. I can begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel!

I'll keep you posted.
New update on the horizon with Lena x Holly sex? Letsgo dude

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
"To climb your dominance hierarchy, you need to slay your dragon of chaos and rescue your virgin which is Holly, roughly speaking. And a fundamental presupposition is that dragons hoard gold and are very low in agreeableness. And the thing about dragons is that they can eat you, eh? So pay attention. But otherwise you slip into nihilism, and you'll end up, say, bitter and resentful because life is suffering. That's why you got to clean your room and rescue your dead father from the belly of the whale/the underworld—because he's been sent to the Gulags, sunshine. You gotta slay the archetypal snake which is Ivy, y'know. You need to be high in conscientiousness and know your own capacity for evil because the shadow self goes all the way down to hell. You got to embrace your inner monster at every level; there are two wolves inside of you, one is gay and the other one is gay as well. That's one way of thinking about it. And we just don't know the upper limits to that, so... Sort yourself out. Take responsibility, carry your load, bear your suffering so that your life will have meaning. Don't be a bloody Neo-Marxist. Don't be a Stan. Don't be a mouthpiece for language you detest. Because I'm not using those words. They're the creation of radical left-wing ideologues, and they're low resolution, and I'm not doing it. You must ascend the set of all possible dominance hierarchies, and that's that, bucko, and that's no joke."
That was pretty good, but not enough callbacks to Byzantine era cultural mores and esoteric factoids about the 8th century... Also "left-wing" should be "leftists". Nevertheless thanks for a hearty laugh.

Simponia

Apr 26, 2023
I hope there will be more cameos from GGGB, because it looks like they all live in the same city. Judging from Jessica's work and image, Ashley chose the 'Good Girl' route. It would be nice to meet her again.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes