fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
It looks like we are looking at mid to late June release. maybe if July if Eva Kiss really struggles with this last scene. Also we will get a small update after the chapter releases, similar to how we got the prologue after chapter 10 released.

Dec 19, 2019
What I want to see in future updates? Hm...
-Holly
-More of Holly
-Sex scenes with Holly
-Relationship progress with Holly
-Wholesome scenes with Holly
-Dirty scenes with Holly
-Steamy scenes with Holly
Holly fans are in luck, since she's the character who has more lewd scenes this chapter, with 5 total (4 of them being quitev substantial).
Damn, mf predicted this

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
What upcoming scenes do you guys look forward to the most?

Here is my list in no particular order: anything with Ivy, Seymore, some BDSM stuff (Holly or Louise) and an actual DP
Not really in relation to Ch 11 but in general I wish for more Ian and Holly's interactions with Nat. Nat is known to not really be professional if we take her GGGB actions into account (casually suggesting a threesome to her employee), so hopefully she could be an alternative chaotic / liberating force for Ian's relationship with Holly as opposed to Ivy. Pass down the kinky / open relationship torch from one book-smart redhead to another. Imagine a threesome with her and Holly where Nat teaches her young protege the art of anal sex :devilish:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Not really in relation to Ch 11 but in general I wish for more Ian and Holly's interactions with Nat. Nat is known to not really be professional if we take her GGGB actions into account (casually suggesting a threesome to her employee), so hopefully she could be an alternative chaotic / liberating force for Ian's relationship with Holly as opposed to Ivy. Pass down the kinky / open relationship torch from one book-smart redhead to another. Imagine a threesome with her and Holly where Nat teaches her young protege the art of anal sex :devilish:
Agreed. Nat's ethical slut vibe much preferable over Ivy's skank tank, while still racking up the same number of bodies. She just doesn't need painted-on eyebrows & plastic insta-ho parts to do it. Much better tutor for Holly to learn-by-example from, rather than learning from a walking venereal disease.

King Tommen

May 26, 2021
Lies! She fired Ashley before so it's ok ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022
Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Here I am with another status report. I've been picking up the writing, slow but steady, and I'm now finishing writing the last scene. Once that's done, I'll make sure everything fits nicely and finish touching up the art. All the illustrations are drawn (though I'd like to add one or two more) and right now the colorist is working on the last batch of illustrations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've shared the process before, but here you can see the 4 different passes each image has: I send the linework to the colorist, and she sends back the colored image. I go over it adjusting colors and adding an additional layer of light, shadow and detail, making the volumes pop and the image look more attractive. Finally, I add the background and ambient light, as well as adding any layered cosmetics like tattoos and piercings.

Holly fans are in luck, since she's the character who has more lewd scenes this chapter, with 5 total (4 of them being quitev substantial). The chapter will feature 16 lewd scenes total, though I had to cut one planned scene: the scenario provides room for a lot of interesting stuff, and as I developed the chapter new scenes popped into my mind and it wouldn't be a shame to let those opportunities go to waste. That particular scene is already drawn, but I'll add it and at least 2 more after the core chapter 11 has been released. My mental health demands that I publish it as soon as possible, and hopefully I have everything ready in a couple weeks. I can begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel!

I'll keep you posted.
5 scene can i dream with a Holly/ivy scene :love: :love: :love:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Here I am with another status report. I've been picking up the writing, slow but steady, and I'm now finishing writing the last scene. Once that's done, I'll make sure everything fits nicely and finish touching up the art. All the illustrations are drawn (though I'd like to add one or two more) and right now the colorist is working on the last batch of illustrations.

I've shared the process before, but here you can see the 4 different passes each image has: I send the linework to the colorist, and she sends back the colored image. I go over it adjusting colors and adding an additional layer of light, shadow and detail, making the volumes pop and the image look more attractive. Finally, I add the background and ambient light, as well as adding any layered cosmetics like tattoos and piercings.

Holly fans are in luck, since she's the character who has more lewd scenes this chapter, with 5 total (4 of them being quitev substantial). The chapter will feature 16 lewd scenes total, though I had to cut one planned scene: the scenario provides room for a lot of interesting stuff, and as I developed the chapter new scenes popped into my mind and it wouldn't be a shame to let those opportunities go to waste. That particular scene is already drawn, but I'll add it and at least 2 more after the core chapter 11 has been released. My mental health demands that I publish it as soon as possible, and hopefully I have everything ready in a couple weeks. I can begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel!

I'll keep you posted.
It's good that Eva is nearing the finish line and sees the light at the end of the tunnel. but my position is that it would be better if she did everything she wanted and released the update completely without releasing DLC later, than chasing deadlines.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hoping one of the Holly scenes is the beginning of the I/L/H trinity, but I'm not sure if there's been enough build-up yet to include it in this chapter. Maybe in the last scene if the additional groundwork is laid throughout chapter 11. But Eva might want to prolong the wait too, so the pairing doesn't turn anticlimactic in the (purportedly) next 9 chapters. Maybe Ian just stumbles onto some of the "artistic" pictures Lena took, with hints on helping at the next photoshoot?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes