Aug 28, 2018
Loved the first game, really disliked replaying it several times or jumping into old saves whenever there's new content so I was planning to wait for this one to finish. Since im not really following the development of this one, how is it going guys?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
yes as I said I'm on LENA TOTAL SLUT ROUTE... what else could be better or less boring?...everything else is boring. :cool: ..
I skip all the scene about the stupid guy that i do ot remember even the name...maybe ir is OINK?.. no yjay is the pig verse

I think is I.stupid...AN something like this
LENA IS THE BEST CHARACTER IN THIS GAME! SUPER STUNNING WHORE-SLUT that want to be fucked by all cocks in the game and maybe also cocks outside the game (with meeee) :love: :love:

of course IMO!
Bes bobs n vagine #1! :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021

A little sus, Lena. A little sus.
Yeah. IRL that's pretty gross. I'd never do anything sexual with a non-human myself and for a girlfriend, I draw the line at horse cocks. You wouldn't believe how many first dates I've cut short that way. The second they sit down at the bar, or for coffee, or what-have-you, I stoically lock eyes and calmly, firmly state "Horse cocks only. Zero tolerance." If they get up and leave in a huff, I know I've dodged a bullet. Too many sickos out there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sharpys and Gato21

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
You know, since the game was released, my favorite girl has been Holly, and the second one was Cindy, those two have been the girls that I was most interested in. Also since the game started, Alison was by far the least interesting girl for me, she didn't attract my attention at all, but in these last updates she has been the one who has interested me the most, I feel that every update, Holly's content is getting more and more boring, instead Alison's is getting more hot. I hope in next update, Holly get a more interesting content, I don't know, a date, a trip, something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes