dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021

A little sus, Lena. A little sus.
Yeah. IRL that's pretty gross. I'd never do anything sexual with a non-human myself and for a girlfriend, I draw the line at horse cocks. You wouldn't believe how many first dates I've cut short that way. The second they sit down at the bar, or for coffee, or what-have-you, I stoically lock eyes and calmly, firmly state "Horse cocks only. Zero tolerance." If they get up and leave in a huff, I know I've dodged a bullet. Too many sickos out there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sharpys and Gato21

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
You know, since the game was released, my favorite girl has been Holly, and the second one was Cindy, those two have been the girls that I was most interested in. Also since the game started, Alison was by far the least interesting girl for me, she didn't attract my attention at all, but in these last updates she has been the one who has interested me the most, I feel that every update, Holly's content is getting more and more boring, instead Alison's is getting more hot. I hope in next update, Holly get a more interesting content, I don't know, a date, a trip, something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I think Ian doesn't have to be in couple with Lena for Ian/Lena/Jeremy to be possible, they can do it by leaving the relationship casual.
Of course, but the comment I was responding to implied that Ian x Lena x Jeremy wouldn't be possible if Lena committed to the relationship with Ian (because she can't commit if she's fucking Jeremy). I merely clarified that it could be a temporary setback and Lena might still have a chance with Jeremy even in the committed relationship with Ian if he proposes him as a third for a threesome. This way Jeremy doesn't break his bro code (if your bro gives his blessing, it doesn't count, right?) and Lena could satisfy her BBC curiosity without cheating. And this way Lena wouldn't even have to keep Jeremy and Louise together because it's much easier to do a threesome with a single Jeremy than to think of justifications of them doing it to Louise.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Of course, but the comment I was responding to implied that Ian x Lena x Jeremy wouldn't be possible if Lena committed to the relationship with Ian (because she can't commit if she's fucking Jeremy). I merely clarified that it could be a temporary setback and Lena might still have a chance with Jeremy even in the committed relationship with Ian if he proposes him as a third for a threesome. This way Jeremy doesn't break his bro code (if your bro gives his blessing, it doesn't count, right?) and Lena could satisfy her BBC curiosity without cheating. And this way Lena wouldn't even have to keep Jeremy and Louise together because it's much easier to do a threesome with a single Jeremy than to think of justifications of them doing it to Louise.
Thanks for the explanation, unfortunately I don't have time now to read the whole thread.
Btw, I have a question. How does Eva explain that Lena is refusing a serious relationship with Ian if she fully scored with Jeremy?

Me too. Hope stan will get something in this update
Stan will have a lot of content ...with his hand. :KEK:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I would not be shocked if we actually do get Lena x Stan in Ch 11 after what happened in 10. When the game was early on I really didn’t think that would be a route.
While Lena x Stan would definitely happen, Ch. 11 is too early for that. Even if it does, they won't go all the way to 3rd base.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

priv.ryan

May 15, 2020
While Lena x Stan would definitely happen, Ch. 11 is too early for that. Even if it does, they won't go all the way to 3rd base.
I think it will depend on how you've played Lena. If she has an OF, then there could be some form of sexual content (remeber he's already masturbated onto Lena), but if it's a modest Lena, I doubt it.
Personally, I'm just hoping we get to bust Stan's balls, it would be good compensation for his dogshit confession to Lena.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes