88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I didn't know this was an unquestionable judgment..you got mine one :cool:

I have my opinions ... they are free to judge me without personal insulting me ... but look ... if you check my posts the likes are much more numerous than the face palms
and it is strange but all users that agreed with me they got deleted posts
so I have opened a ticket about that

I accept everything and I thank you without hating anyone... have a nice life

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
So … My turn to try to get this thread back on topic. I looked at the last status report again, and looking at the sneak peek of the background art, I'm starting to think it might actually be the summer house.

The garden is the biggest clue, of course, but there's realistically a few places that can have a garden. The house of Holly and her family is the other top candidate (she lives outside of town, and we know she'll have a bunch of scenes this chapter). Apart from that it could also be either Ian's or Lena's parents' house. But when Lena's been at her parents' house before, the story's just skipped it (even when it was used as a cliffhanger), so realistically I doubt we'll see those locations in the immediate future. Molly and Ed's place could've been an alternative, but there's nothing indicating they'll play a bigger role anytime soon, and I'm not sure if they live outside of town—or if the meager income from the café would've allowed them to buy a house with a garden. None of the younger cast would've afforded a house of their own, or furnished it like that.

The books obviously point to Holly, especially since they're lying all over the room. But if it was Holly's place, I think it would've made more sense to add her bedroom than the living room (though I made the same argument when people thought the chapter 10 sneak peek was Alison's home, and it turned out I was wrong). That small, half full bookshelf doesn't exactly scream "bibliophile" either. Which is an argument against the final candidate as well, Minerva (who I admit I had forgotten when I started writing this post). I also assume her house will look more classy than this—it doesn't really fit with her facade.

To me it looks more like the typical summer house bookshelf, half full and with a couple of dozens slightly random books. The largest picture on the wall also seems to be of a pier with a boat. Obviously you can have a picture like that even if you live far away from any lake or sea, but it makes more sense to add it if you're curating the backdrop for a summer house than any other of the potential locations.

And the final argument: In the first post about the Prologue, Eva wrote that one of the reasons for it was to "set up what's coming for the next chapter". That could point to a lot of different things—and doesn't even have to be anything very specific—but the summer house vacation was indeed the one major new addition to the storyline that wasn't in any way introduced before the Prologue.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
So … My turn to try to get this thread back on topic. I looked at the last status report again, and looking at the sneak peek of the background art, I'm starting to think it might actually be the summer house.

The garden is the biggest clue, of course, but there's realistically a few places that can have a garden. The house of Holly and her family is the other top candidate (she lives outside of town, and we know she'll have a bunch of scenes this chapter). Apart from that it could also be either Ian's or Lena's parents' house. But when Lena's been at her parents' house before, the story's just skipped it (even when it was used as a cliffhanger), so realistically I doubt we'll see those locations in the immediate future. Molly and Ed's place could've been an alternative, but there's nothing indicating they'll play a bigger role anytime soon, and I'm not sure if they live outside of town—or if the meager income from the café would've allowed them to buy a house with a garden. None of the younger cast would've afforded a house of their own, or furnished it like that.

The books obviously point to Holly, especially since they're lying all over the room. But if it was Holly's place, I think it would've made more sense to add her bedroom than the living room (though I made the same argument when people thought the chapter 10 sneak peek was Alison's home, and it turned out I was wrong). That small, half full bookshelf doesn't exactly scream "bibliophile" either. Which is an argument against the final candidate as well, Minerva (who I admit I had forgotten when I started writing this post). I also assume her house will look more classy than this—it doesn't really fit with her facade.

To me it looks more like the typical summer house bookshelf, half full and with a couple of dozens slightly random books. The largest picture on the wall also seems to be of a pier with a boat. Obviously you can have a picture like that even if you live far away from any lake or sea, but it makes more sense to add it if you're curating the backdrop for a summer house than any other of the potential locations.

And the final argument: In the first post about the Prologue, Eva wrote that one of the reasons for it was to "set up what's coming for the next chapter". That could point to a lot of different things—and doesn't even have to be anything very specific—but the summer house vacation was indeed the one major new addition to the storyline that wasn't in any way introduced before the Prologue.
I'm leaning towards it being Holly's home main reasons being.
Garden outside
Old looking TV
A lot of books
Holly having a lot of scenes this chapter

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I don't play that path is stupid for me and they do not fit with the current times where socials are the main thing for all person.. specially young person

Do you like GGGB from the same author?
I follow Eva Kiss since more than 6 years

what I would like you to understand is that I am following a different path which is that related to the two protagonists
you can't criticize all game creators... the author if this adult game is Eva Kiss... you can play however you want... but the MCs are Lena:love: and Ian:rolleyes:

Lena is young women that loves to show herself

Do you want to learn to me how to play this game?

Personally i think that all side characters are useless or just side characters and i think you will be disappointed at some point...probably there are many games more suited to your tastes...

This game has netorare tag! and I love adult games that have that tag!
:unsure: Good point. We will not play any other path than your path in the future. That was stupid and it was wrong to do so. Or we will go play baby game since we make teh bad stupid choice. We deeply apologize for any offense. Stupid path.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
I'm leaning towards it being Holly's home main reasons being.
Garden outside
Old looking TV
A lot of books
Holly having a lot of scenes this chapter
Yeah, that's the other candidate for me as well. And it might be telling that it took you significantly fewer words to make a compelling argument for it than it took me to explain my theory. ;) Holly's five scenes could fit with the summer house vacation as well, though, as I assume it would give her scenes with both Ian and Lena (their first threesome wouldn't be completely unlikely either).

Reactions: Homemade

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
As we get ready for the new release, I'm curious how many active playthroughs people have going, and the broad strokes of what they involve. Do you have different active saves because you want to see as much of the content as possible? Or because you like imagining different choices for different outcomes by Ian & Lena (or involving your favorite secondary characters)?
I've got one save, but i play the game with the script open, so i can simultaneously see what differences would happen at the given point with different scenarios, and the branches i'd miss. Also helps to see and work around potential bugs that slipped through.

Reactions: Homemade

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
My main play through is Cindy dominant but I'll play through the game multiple times to see different outcomes with different girls/men. Never really done a Cherry playthrough though.

My save page is a mess

Reactions: mommysboiii

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I've got saves on every major choice.

• Lena going lesbian + Ian mode,
  • gets freaky with Ivy,
  • making Holly lean towards Lena,
  • Louise as slave,
  • getting dreams sequence of Axel (i want Lena to get dominated by Ian ferociously),
  • avoiding Stan (too fucking much for me, might play in this update),
  • going with Seymour contract not in depth (had a save),
  • Ian going in new office, deny dad's money ( Dr. Jordan Peterson footsteps ),
  • brutally dominating Minerva,
  • Allison till trip question,
  • in another save going Emma route to hopefully cuck Perry,
  • Convincing Perry to work coffee shop,
  • skipping trip (Allison alone on trip:LUL:),
  • Cindy Cheating Path (convincing Wade to mend things with Cindy (without wade it's no fun:BootyTime:)),
  • skipping cherry for now,
  • Chad Ian mode save regarding Lena love or not,
  • Lena open,
  • Ian jiujutsu.

AND FINALLY PREPARING IAN FOR IVY AND LENA THREESOME ( these both are the ones for which i started playing ORS but Cindy, Emma, Allison grew on me too.)
Some others may have missed.

Edit: Lena model route ( i wanted to go Singing route cause i like singing too but saved it), Stalkfap NSFW.

Last edited:

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
I've got one save, but i play the game with the script open, so i can simultaneously see what differences would happen at the given point with different scenarios, and the branches i'd miss. Also helps to see and work around potential bugs that slipped through.
May I ask how one does that? If it's not a big ask, maybe a small step by step explanation? I don't know anything about scripts/how to use them.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
What are the best choices for a route of Ian as cuck boyfriend?
Here it is:

These are exact conditions:
Python:
if v9_axel_sex or (lena_seymour_dating and seymour_disposition < 2):
# ...
        menu:
            "Accept handjob":
# ...
                menu:
#...
                    "{image=icon_sad.webp}{i}One{/i} of the best?":
                        $ ian_cuck = True
# ...
elif ian_lena_sex == False:
# ...
        if lena_robert_sex or lena_mike_sex:
#...
            menu:
                "{image=icon_sad.webp}{i}One{/i} of the best?":
                    $ ian_cuck = True

Anthers

Apr 9, 2022
I've got saves on every major choice.

Lena going lesbian + Ian mode, gets freaky with Ivy, making Holly lean towards Lena, Louise as slave, getting dreams sequence of Axel (i wan Lena to get dominated by Ian ferociously), avoiding Stan (to fucking much for me might play in this update), going with Seymour contract not in depth (had a save), Ian going in new office, deny dad's money ( Dr. Jordan Peterson footsteps ), brutally dominating Minerva, Allison till trip question, in another save going Emma route to hopefully cuck Perry, Convincing Perry to work coffee shop, skips trip (Allison alone on trip), Cindy Cheating Path (convincing Wade to mend things with Cindy (without wade it's no fun:BootyTime:)), skipping cherry for now, Chad Ian mode save regarding Lena love or not, Lena open, Ian jiujutsu.

AND FINALLY PREPARING IAN FOR IVY AND LENA THREESOME ( these both are the ones for which i started playing ORS but Cindy, Emma, Allison grew on me too.)
Some others may have missed.

Edit: Lena model route ( i wanted to go Singing route cause i like singing too but saved it), Stalkfap NSFW.
I have 20 storylines saved, and I still think I'm missing something.

• Haha
Reactions: | Vee |
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes