Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I still don't see nor understand the issue. What is it that you suggest; that thete should be a limit on how much something CAN be discussed about?
Nope, that I do not! It was an observation of mine that it get´s really old to see every couple of pages the pleas to show some player how to make Ian a doormat. ORS has more potential and paths than just this!

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Haha. I almost made mention of this.

Equating protest against gentrification to a Communist agenda is extremely ignorant. I would even argue that it isn't even an explicit "left wing" activity.

It's kind of ironic given the person's post history. I would have thought that getting fucked in the ass by opportunistic privilege would be something that made them uncomfortable.
Read her dialogs, she is all about eating the rich despite being vegan.
Emma is basically mad about the fact that local businesses got no clue how to manage themselves(like the Café Lena is working in), go broke and some rich guy is offering to buy them. How is that the fault of the rich dude?

Last edited by a moderator:

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
As we get ready for the new release, I'm curious how many active playthroughs people have going, and the broad strokes of what they involve. Do you have different active saves because you want to see as much of the content as possible? Or because you like imagining different choices for different outcomes by Ian & Lena (or involving your favorite secondary characters)?

I currently have three active saves, all of which I plan to advance soon with chapter 11. Broad outlines:

1 - Ian and Lena become a committed couple. After some early sleeping around (Alison, Robert), they've stayed mostly faithful (casual sex with Emma and Mike) but are growing more serious about each other. They support Holly's writing and friendship and might include her in a threesome down the line. Ian works on his gym training with Jeremy, encourages Wade to patch things up with Cindy, and encourages Perry to connect with Cherry. Lena works to keep the cafe open and gets Perry a job there, as well as pursuing her music. She does sfw stuff on Stalkfap, and agrees to Seymour's contract but doesn't get deep into his games. She likes Ivy but doesn't hang out with her much, and she tries to keep the peace between Louise and Stan. Ian is over Gillian, Lena is over Axel.

2 - Ian and Holly become a committed couple, after Ian sleeps around some. Ian works on his writing with Holly as his guide, is supportive of his friends, and is over Gillian. Lena is slowly losing control of everything: she stays with Robert for too long, abandons the cafe, isn't over Axel, goes full nsfw on Stalkfap, and finds herself wanting to obey Seymour's every word. She does the homewrecker thing with both Jeremy and Mike.

3 - Ian and Lena like each other, but eventually decide not to be together. Ian pretty much doesn't care about Wade and Perry, seducing Cindy and having flings with Cherry and Emma. He hate-fucks Minerva, and isn't over Gillian. Lena goes dom on Louise, has a nsfw Stalkfap, and she and Ivy indulge in their mutual desires, doing their best to bring Holly under their influence. Lena is over Axel, works to keep the cafe open, and turns down Seymour's offer.

I'm curious to hear about how others play ORS and how many saves are involved. And very excited for chapter 11 :cool:

mr.hong

May 2, 2021
As we get ready for the new release, I'm curious how many active playthroughs people have going, and the broad strokes of what they involve. Do you have different active saves because you want to see as much of the content as possible? Or because you like imagining different choices for different outcomes by Ian & Lena (or involving your favorite secondary characters)?

I currently have three active saves, all of which I plan to advance soon with chapter 11. Broad outlines:

1 - Ian and Lena become a committed couple. After some early sleeping around (Alison, Robert), they've stayed mostly faithful (casual sex with Emma and Mike) but are growing more serious about each other. They support Holly's writing and friendship and might include her in a threesome down the line. Ian works on his gym training with Jeremy, encourages Wade to patch things up with Cindy, and encourages Perry to connect with Cherry. Lena works to keep the cafe open and gets Perry a job there, as well as pursuing her music. She does sfw stuff on Stalkfap, and agrees to Seymour's contract but doesn't get deep into his games. She likes Ivy but doesn't hang out with her much, and she tries to keep the peace between Louise and Stan. Ian is over Gillian, Lena is over Axel.

2 - Ian and Holly become a committed couple, after Ian sleeps around some. Ian works on his writing with Holly as his guide, is supportive of his friends, and is over Gillian. Lena is slowly losing control of everything: she stays with Robert for too long, abandons the cafe, isn't over Axel, goes full nsfw on Stalkfap, and finds herself wanting to obey Seymour's every word. She does the homewrecker thing with both Jeremy and Mike.

3 - Ian and Lena like each other, but eventually decide not to be together. Ian pretty much doesn't care about Wade and Perry, seducing Cindy and having flings with Cherry and Emma. He hate-fucks Minerva, and isn't over Gillian. Lena goes dom on Louise, has a nsfw Stalkfap, and she and Ivy indulge in their mutual desires, doing their best to bring Holly under their influence. Lena is over Axel, works to keep the cafe open, and turns down Seymour's offer.

I'm curious to hear about how others play ORS and how many saves are involved. And very excited for chapter 11 :cool:

Ian who couldn't erect twice and couldn't sleep with Alison.
And a romance with Alison but couldn't cum inside her and Jeremy creampied Alision during mmf threesome.

kjj308

Nov 2, 2022

I just have one save, and that's Ian is with Holly and doesn't even look at anyone else, lol.

Reactions: hotNess

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
As we get ready for the new release, I'm curious how many active playthroughs people have going, and the broad strokes of what they involve.
I have 16 saves (though they are shit).

https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-v10-3-ch-11-prologue-eva-kiss.48813/post-9479697

Unless otherwise stated, a save contains the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Labeling:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
I have a "click lust option" save where both characters are chaotic whores. But I don't like it, and only play it for the fap material.

My main save is an exclusive Lena and Ian romance. Lena dreams of being a musician, and so stalkfap is a no-go. Not because it is bad, but because Lena isn't a moron and knows it might bite her in the ass if she makes something of herself.

I have a secondary save where Lena isn't sure what she wants in life. She does Stalkfap for money, and follows the Benjamins to explicit content and customs. Ian doesn't subscribe to her, but accepts it and enjoys helping her with making the content. Her romance with Ian is still exclusive, but the potential to include Holly is left open.

It's nuts, because I hate all the "good" permutations of GGGB. I think Eva's writing and characterisation are so much improved in ORS, which is why the selfish-whore routes, for both characters, are big turn-offs this time around. I view them as people rather than as a tool for lewd scenarios.

Dec 19, 2019

1 - Ian romancing Alisson and Cindy, colorful friends with Lena, fucking Minerva. Making a shit job to hide that he is fucking Cindy.

Lena is fucking Ian, Robert, Mike, gave Mark a blowjob in chapter 10, made Stan jerkoff to her, she gave a blowjob to Jeremy and has in a threesome with him and Louise. Good relationship with Axel, but not fucking him. Prone to romance Mike.

2- Same thing with a few differences. Ian is fucking Cindy, Cherry, Emma and Minerva, got in a threesome with Alisson and Jeremy. He is hiding well that he is fucking Cindy.

Lena is the same, with the difference that she is fucking Axel and teases Ed.

3 - Ian is romacing Cherry and Holly, fucking Emma and stopped fucking Minerva because of Holly.

Lena is fucking Robert while romacing Louise and teasing Stan.

I have to do mofr two saves for the romance between Lena/Holly and Lena/Ian

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Homemade

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

• Ian and Holly dating; Ian has Minerva and Alison as the sidechicks while Holly is faithful. Lena and Axel hook up with Lena getting trapped deeper and deeper into Axel's web.
  • Ian and Lena dating. No funny shenanigans, both are faithful to one another.
  • Ian and Alison "dating" with Lena and Minerva as the sidechicks. No threesome whatsoever. Made Lena confesses her feelings to Ian for future spicy drama.
  • Ian and Holly dating. Similar to the top but the difference is Lena as the homewrecker to Mike.
On all paths, Lena never uses Stalkfap, Ian aces his book, Ian focuses on the MMA tourney, and Ian desperately tries to fix Wade and Cindy's relationship.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
  • Ian and Holly dating; Ian has Minerva and Alison as the sidechicks while Holly is faithful. Lena and Axel hook up with Lena getting trapped deeper and deeper into Axel's web.
  • Ian and Lena dating. No funny shenanigans, both are faithful to one another.
  • Ian and Alison "dating" with Lena and Alison as the sidechicks. No threesome whatsoever. Made Lena confesses her feelings to Ian for future spicy drama.
  • Ian and Holly dating. Similar to the top but the difference is Lena as the homewrecker to Mike.
On all paths, Lena never uses Stalkfap, Ian aces his book, Ian focuses on the MMA tourney, and Ian desperately tries to fix Wade and Cindy's relationship.
I don't play that path is stupid for me and they do not fit with the current times where socials are the main thing for all person.. specially young person

Do you like GGGB from the same author?
I follow Eva Kiss since more than 6 years

what I would like you to understand is that I am following a different path which is that related to the two protagonists
you can't criticize all game creators... the author if this adult game is Eva Kiss... you can play however you want... but the MCs are Lena:love: and Ian:rolleyes:

Lena is young women that loves to show herself

Do you want to learn me how to play this game?

Personally i think that all side characters are useless or just side characters and i think you will be disappointed at some point...probably there are many games more suited to your tastes...

This game has netorare tag! and I love adult games that have that tag!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes