Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Welcome to F95zone.
As I argued yesterday, that is more a specific problem of this thread, this extreme focus on one topic.
For example in the "Pale Carnations" thread most aspects are discussed in depth without focussing on just one thing. For instance, we discussed scenes which the various fans found to be especially well done. We agreed that one of the very best scenes in the game is the evening drive of Felicia (a major character) and the MC. Great renders, e.g. we can even see the changing reflections of the houses on the drivers rearview mirror, coherent render sequences, very fitting music, topped off with a choice at the end which will have serious impact on the storyline. What is not to like?
Don't see what the difference is? It's still something that is part of the game so naturally it's something that will be discussed.
The thing is, as I tried to show yesterday during discussion is that here in the ORS thread the discussion about NTR blots out nearly every other topic. ORS brings more to the table than just NTR, but that sinks below waterline because some members here bring up NTR every, single, frakking page. As said, this game has more facets than just one single topic!

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
As I argued yesterday, that is more a specific problem of this thread, this extreme focus on one topic.
For example in the "Pale Carnations" thread most aspects are discussed in depth without focussing on just one thing. For instance, we discussed scenes which the various fans found to be especially well done. We agreed that one of the very best scenes in the game is the evening drive of Felicia (a major character) and the MC. Great renders, e.g. we can even see the changing reflections of the houses on the drivers rearview mirror, coherent render sequences, very fitting music, topped off with a choice at the end which will have serious impact on the storyline. What is not to like?
The thing is, as I tried to show yesterday during discussion is that here in the ORS thread the discussion about NTR blots out nearly every other topic. ORS brings more to the table than just NTR, but that sinks below waterline because some members here bring up NTR every, single, frakking page. As said, this game has more facets than just one single topic!
I think the main reason everyone is talking about NTR so much right now is because all other topics have been heavily exhausted aswell. Just before the NTR discussion everybody, myself included, was arguing about cheating in general. Once the new chapter releases hopefully everyone will chill out and go back to discussing the game and its new content.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Because talking about NTR is so much fun… NTR includes various and different aspects of fetishism…and fetishism is the thing that warms the imagination and is an integral part of sexual desire
Nwithout fetishism in sex ,,, The result is "WHAT A BORING SEX I HAD YESTERDAY" :cool:
For example in the "Pale Carnations" thread most aspects are discussed in depth without focussing on just one thing
I have checked using the following parameter
Number of PAGES:
in Pale Carnation are less than 500
I wrote NTR in the search engine... there are 16 pages of boring post that explain .. there is no NTR...:sleep:

in this thread of ORS there are almost 1800 pages.
I used the search engine the same word "NTR"

there are just 49 pages and the majority of the posts are very very interesting....
they are so interesting that I had to put on my reading glasses:geek:

even just using math...
PC thread has about 400 pages and 16 talk about NTR

here ORS thread has 1800 pages and only 49 of NTR

IMO i think you are wrong!

Last edited:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
ORS brings more to the table than just NTR, but that sinks below waterline because some members here bring up NTR every, single, frakking page. As said, this game has more facets than just one single topic!
True, to showcase the games rich facets, there is not only Netorare, but Netori, Netorase, Reverse Netorare, Cuckqueen, Swinging and so on.

Reactions: 88stanford88

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Because talking about NTR is so much fun… NTR includes various and different aspects of fetishism…and fetishism is the thing that warms the imagination and is an integral part of sexual desire
Nwithout fetishism in sex ,,, The result is "WHAT A BORING SEX I HAD YESTERDAY" :cool:
I have no problem with talking about various fetishes, but for quite a while the ORS thread is just about one topic.

I have checked using the following parameter
Number of post:
in Pale Carnation are less than 500
I wrote NTR in the search engine... there are 16 pages of boring post that explain .. there is no NTR...:sleep:

in this thread of ORS there are almost 1800 pages.
I used the search engine the same word "NTR"

there are just 49 pages and the majority of the posts are very very interesting....
they are so interesting that I had to put on my reading glasses:geek:

even just using math...
PC thread has about 400 pages and 16 talk about NTR

here ORS thread has 1800 pages and only 49 of NTR

IMO i think you are wrong!
Pardon me, but you are cherrypicking here!
The typical posts in the ORS thread are a couple repeated, ad nauseam, oneliner, e.g. "Update when?", which acount for several hundred pages alone. The typical PC answer is quite a bit longer.
Pale Carnations has not quite as large fanbase as ORS, which explains the lower number of pages. But that is because PC is not for everyone. It might not currently have NTR, but it covers alot more fetishes than ORS and not just the "nice" ones. Pale Carnations is a crime story with strong fetish elements at heart and goes dark quite a bit (and depending on the path you are on it can go much darker in the future).
Some elements are disgusting, but Pale Carnations is a really great erotic game. There is a reason why it is among the top 3 ranked games of F95. Among them the great character design, even most side characters are memorable.
When it comes to Love interests, Mina might be the potentially most vanilla romance route in all of Pale Carnations, but even she blows most of the ORS female cast out of the water without trying.

bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
New chapter should potentially come out today? :geek:
Or this weekend. If everything goes right according to eva's last status report.
Maybe a beta release, but I wouldn't get your hopes too high. Next week is much more likely. I hope I am wrong though.

Edit: I say this because updates have not been weekly for months.

Last edited:

bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
What political demand of Emma makes you think that she is communist?
Haha. I almost made mention of this.

Equating protest against gentrification to a Communist agenda is extremely ignorant. I would even argue that it isn't even an explicit "left wing" activity.

It's kind of ironic given the person's post history. I would have thought that getting fucked in the ass by opportunistic privilege would be something that made them uncomfortable.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I still don't see the issue, which, according to other people (and math) isn't really even an issue. Just few days ago we had literal pages upon pages of people posting their tier lists which dwarfs the amount of current discussion. I didn't find it particularly interesting but you didn't see me tell people to stop talking about it.

Imo, any part of the game (tag) should be freely discussed as long as people aren't being dicks about it. Like, why the fuck is there a "Turn Based Combat" tag?!?!

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I have no issue with NTR; I just don't see the difference between the two example. They are both NTR games, despite there being other options to enjoy. That's the point of the tags.

It seems to me that people who try to distinguish the two are the ones who have the real issue with it.‍♂
When you say "[X] is a NTR game," many will immediately think that said game is mainly about NTR. ORS is obviously not that since the NTR stuff doesn't completely overwhelmed other contents.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I still don't see the issue, which, according to other people (and math) isn't really even an issue.
If you hint at 88stanford´s math, unfortunately that math is very cherrypicked and not representative at all. Just one point, the moment you scale the number of posts and posters in both threads correctly, you´ll see that NTR stuff dominates the ORS thread for quite a while in a way it never did in PC. Especially if you read the posts and not obfuscte it by mentioning a very narrowed search parameter as he did.
Like, why the fuck is there a "Turn Based Combat" tag?!?!
Let us say, the "combat" sequences when Ian and Co. train martial arts and in a rather wide sense the potential "combat" with Robert or Axel.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
When you say "[X] is a NTR game," many will immediately think that said game is mainly about NTR. ORS is obviously not that since the NTR stuff doesn't completely overwhelmed other contents.
Well, I can't really dictate how people will perceive stuff like that. I just said it's only natural people will discuss aspects of the game; if the game is "NTR game" or "Game with NTR" (silly distinction), it doesn't matter since in either cases people will (and should be able to) talk about it ‍♂

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Just one point, the moment you scale the number of posts and posters in both threads correctly, you´ll see that NTR stuff dominates the ORS thread for quite a while in a way it never did in PC. Especially if you read the posts and not obfuscte it by mentioning a very narrowed search parameter as he did.
I still don't see nor understand the issue. What is it that you suggest; that thete should be a limit on how much something CAN be discussed about?

Reactions: Balsamic

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
New chapter should potentially come out today? :geek:
Or this weekend. If everything goes right according to eva's last status report.
I'd guess the earliest is this weekend, and the latest is within the next 2 weeks. Depends on how much debugging and clean up Eva and her team of volunteers has to do.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Well, I can't really dictate how people will perceive stuff like that. I just said it's only natural people will discuss aspects of the game; if the game is "NTR game" or "Game with NTR" (silly distinction), it doesn't matter since in either cases people will (and should be able to) talk about it ‍♂
I never said anything about what people will and should talking about contents of a game. I just said that there's a small, yet significant implication difference between "NTR game" and "Game with NTR." Former implies that NTR is the main focus while latter is like, "Oh, this game has many fetishes, including NTR."

• Angry
Reactions: 88stanford88
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes