MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Though, Cindy is really great cause she isn't shoehorned into the game and has a decent character arc. From failing relationship to new career and all things with it, she really should have been the female protagonist.
She is the most unless character we got in this game, she is even worse than Emma.
No personality, dumb and a waste of a pretty shell overall.

bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
She is the most unless character we got in this game, she is even worse than Emma.
No personality, dumb and a waste of a pretty shell overall.
Cindy's selfishness, and tendency to freeload is extremely off-putting - but she is absolutely one of the best secondary characters in the game.

She's dealing with (potentially) a boyfriend, who she had once loved deeply, turning into a socially anxious hermit - developing a crush on one of his best friends - discovering that she has more options in life than administration of her father's business - questioning the pursuit of her happiness when it might hurt others (granted, this isn't handled as well as it should be by the author) - running away from her feelings after cheating...

... and probably more that I have missed due to certain permutations.

Cindy has a very strong character arc, and referring to her as a "shell" is clearly falsifiable. Being naive and selfish does not make her "dumb" either.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
F95 users will never see a game like that unfortunately... Seems like EVERY dev who wants to put as little as 1 scene of NTR (or just have the tag at that point) has to put a whole essay either in the Dev notes or in the OP about it being avoidable or not important or in some extreme cases delete it from the game before people start exploding with insecurity and fear of it :HideThePain::HideThePain:... Not to mention the fact that most people here dont know that NTR can have different meanings, like Netori or Netorase, and not just the classic Netorare "My LI is gonna be fucked by some other dude without me knowing" :cautious:

Hell, some people dont even know what a lot of the terms and words they use really mean (like cuck and dom for example, as we have seen in the last 10 pages or so :rolleyes:). So trusting F95 users to know the difference is pointless :KEK::FacePalm:

View attachment 2701250
I have no issue with NTR; I just don't see the difference between the two example. They are both NTR games, despite there being other options to enjoy. That's the point of the tags.

It seems to me that people who try to distinguish the two are the ones who have the real issue with it.‍♂

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
F95 users will never see a game like that unfortunately... Seems like EVERY dev who wants to put as little as 1 scene of NTR (or just have the tag at that point) has to put a whole essay either in the Dev notes or in the OP about it being avoidable or not important or in some extreme cases delete it from the game before people start exploding with insecurity and fear of it :HideThePain::HideThePain:... Not to mention the fact that most people here dont know that NTR can have different meanings, like Netori or Netorase, and not just the classic Netorare "My LI is gonna be fucked by some other dude without me knowing" :cautious:

Hell, some people dont even know what a lot of the terms and words they use really mean (like cuck and dom for example, as we have seen in the last 10 pages or so :rolleyes:). So trusting F95 users to know the difference is pointless :KEK::FacePalm:

View attachment 2701250
Thats a problem indeed. I have seen people saying that Axel touching Cindy's leg while shooting is NTR and Eva should be crucified for it.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Cindy's selfishness, and tendency to freeload is extremely off-putting - but she is absolutely one of the best secondary characters in the game.

She's dealing with (potentially) a boyfriend, who she had once loved deeply, turning into a socially anxious hermit - developing a crush on one of his best friends - discovering that she has more options in life than administration of her father's business - questioning the pursuit of her happiness when it might hurt others (granted, this isn't handled as well as it should be by the author) - running away from her feelings after cheating...

... and probably more that I have missed due to certain permutations.

Cindy has a very strong character arc, and referring to her as a "shell" is clearly falsifiable. Being naive and selfish does not make her "dumb" either.
I didnt play the game since the last update came out but from what I remember Cindy being the dumbest character out of everybody and every time I had to read through her scenes I wanted to poke out my eyes.
I dont know if it's a design choice or just shit character building from Eva Kiss, but either way if she disappears from the game tomorrow she will not be missed by me.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes