mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I dont believe Cindy is capable of any complex thought beyond what she should have for lunch.
I mean you can play lena like that too you dont have to play lena like high int stat and be super intelectual old rich grandpa is always interested in her because he is a huge narcissist,always gets what he wants and is just interested in lena as a OBJECT he can play with so I dont see why someone like alison or cindy (would not be complex enough for him).

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
That was very entertaining, but damn, the level of REACH for some of these scenarios is incredible. And I wouldn't expect anything with Ed not only this chapter, but any other chapters going forward. Eva explained multiple times that she has her hands full with other characters and the Ed path had to be cut to save time. If anything, his path could be brought back in a DLC after the game is finished, just like Jasmin and Nat DLC for GGGB.
None of the scenarios have any "level of REACH"; I'm simply following the already established paths in the game.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
For all of his philosophical posturing though, it basically comes down to beauty is power and he is the child/master.

Cindy is quickly discovering the power of her beauty, though she's not as in control of it as Lena. Though Ivy is arguably the most in control.

But Seymour is defined by his ability to be the master and be in control. I can envision a situation where if Lena proves to be the Child in her own right, that he would seek out someone more easily controlled.

Even if he likes the challenge he's not going to wait around. I can also imagine a scenario where Seymour uses Cindy as his puppet to try and make Lena jealous. Doubly so if Lena thinks Axel's attention is divided by Cindy too.

Cindy isn't exactly what Seymour wants, but she could be useful, even if just for a short time, so she'd have value to him in that way.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
ORS Characters with animal qualities (Male Version):

1) Axel Bald-faced hornets, they can't forget faces and if you mess with them they won't chill till revenge
2) Seymour Spider, likes to slowly capture it's prey while the prey doesn't notice even notice till he has his hands on him
3) Ian Chimpanzee man has yet to evolve into peak of masculinity
4) Jeremy Panda docile and fun craving nature (perverted)
5) Wade Sloth master of illusion, lazy
6) Perry Skunks placid, retiring and non-aggressive, typically docile
7) Stan is an animal in itself:LUL:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I dont want to come off as racist and compare Jeremy to a monkey, but the most sex-crazed animal is the chimpanzee.
just comparing qualities not animal itself

EDIT: unless it's Stan

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
ORS Characters with animal qualities (Male Version):

1) Axel Bald-faced hornets, they can't forget faces and if you mess with them they won't chill till revenge
2) Seymour Spider, likes to slowly capture it's prey while the prey doesn't notice even notice till he has his hands on him
3) Ian Chimpanzee man has yet to evolve into peak of masculinity
4) Jeremy Panda docile and fun craving nature (perverted)
5) Wade Sloth master of illusion, lazy
6) Perry Skunks placid, retiring and non-aggressive, typically docile
7) Stan is an animal in itself:LUL:
Jeremy is more like a rabbit. Fucks a lot, cum fast.:KEK:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I'm simply following the already established paths in the game.
Without accounting for the pace required to get there, the technical limitations (overwhelming amount of new branches), the established tone of the narrative, the necessary drama that Eva loves so much, or the established facts. Like for example "Why wouldn't Jeremy send Ian pics of him fucking Lena?" Because Lena made him promise to keep their little "games" a secret and so far Jeremy has been following that instruction diligently. Nothing suggests that it will suddenly change anytime soon. I wouldn't apply GGGB logic to predict the content of the next chapter.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I dont believe Cindy is capable of any complex thought beyond what she should have for lunch.
Cindy explicitly talks with Ian about her internal turmoil and fears/doubts she experiences. You basically have to actively disbelieve what the game shows you in order to hold such opinion about her. Which i guess is normal, there's lot of people who'd rather believe something obviously false because they'd otherwise have to admit their preconceptions were wrong.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Anyone know if cucking Perry (using Emma) will be a path in future? Some hint you have observed.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Cindy explicitly talks with Ian about her internal turmoil and fears/doubts she experiences. You basically have to actively disbelieve what the game shows you in order to hold such opinion about her. Which i guess is normal, there's lot of people who'd rather believe something obviously false because they'd otherwise have to admit their preconceptions were wrong.
Her internal turmoil is as complex as 1st grade math.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes