SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Cinders is overhyped to begin with. The only appeal going for her is the cheating/possible break up. She has no tits, little to no ass, overall... Average. Plus she's blonde, and we all know how blondes operate.

But we all know the truth... For it will come... Eventually... if ever... in a blue moon... for Eva is a sadist....
1687104728864.png

Credits go to Homemade for this wholesomely true pin up.

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
Cinders is overhyped to begin with. The only appeal going for her is the cheating/possible break up. She has no tits, little to no ass, overall... Average. Plus she's blonde, and we all know how blondes operate.

But we all know the truth... For it will come... Eventually... if ever... in a blue moon... for Eva is a sadist....
View attachment 2706265

Credits go to Homemade for this wholesomely true pin up.
denzel-washington-door.gif

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Without accounting for the pace required to get there, the technical limitations (overwhelming amount of new branches), the established tone of the narrative, the necessary drama that Eva loves so much, or the established facts. Like for example "Why wouldn't Jeremy send Ian pics of him fucking Lena?" Because Lena made him promise to keep their little "games" a secret and so far Jeremy has been following that instruction diligently. Nothing suggests that it will suddenly change anytime soon. I wouldn't apply GGGB logic to predict the content of the next chapter.
Wrong but alright. The idea is that Lena and Ian aren't dating at all so I don't see why she would keep it a secret from him. It's only a matter of time it happens considering Jeremy's storyline heavily relies on him sending images to Ian.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Wrong but alright. The idea is that Lena and Ian aren't dating at all so I don't see why she would keep it a secret from him. It's only a matter of time it happens considering Jeremy's storyline heavily relies on him sending images to Ian.
I actually agree with this. In the playthrough where Ian and Lena aren't dating it makes no sense for Jeremy to keep his relationship with Lena a secret. If Ian is romantically interested in Lena it makes sense, he doesn't want to jeopardize his friendship with Ian. But if Ian has nothing going on with Lena or he says "no strings attached" then why wouldn't Jeremy boast about it to Ian. Especially in a play through where he is already sending pics of Alison and Emma to Ian and also bragging about getting close to scoring with Ivy.

Lena might not want to share because of what it might mean for her friendship with Louise, but why would Jeremy care about Lena's wishes? He already pretty quickly shared pics of Alison even though she explicitly told him not to and Jeremy is closer to Alison than he is to Lena.

Obviously the meta explanation is that Eva can only add so many routes and she might even add it later. But the two main reason in game why I don't think Jeremy has shared pics with Lena is:
1. He hasn't taken any with her yet and she might not let him considering how she wants to keep her relationship with him secret. Again she might later and we might even be able to make that decision, but as of now that's not the case.
2 He sees Lena as way hotter, so he is doing more as to not jeopardize his relationship with her, whereas Alison is more agreeable and willing to put up with more of his antics. In other words he respects Lena's wishes to keep it a secret, but not Alison's wishes to not show their pics together because he knows with the latter he can get away with it.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Why would Seymour be interested in Cindy when he's been laser-focused on Lena? Cindy joined Wildcats, but Seymour doesn't represent them in any way, perhaps only has sway over the management due to connections. Besides, she'd be too basic for him and would be swayed easily with a promise of money and connections. He just wouldn't enjoy her company given that she wouldn't get any of his philosophical rambling.
You make good points actually. My original mode of thinking was that if Lena has been friendly with Cindy she might bring her in for one of the shoots or something. I'm wondering now then if Seymour will only be for Lena :unsure:

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I also hope that alison come in contact with Seymour somehow???? or that alison has a opportunity to modeling like cindy but not sure how that would go down I mean at the start when alison meets axel she get very red but maybe that conflict/route is also canceld and I have no idea how they would come in contact.
Speaking to my heart rn. Or even perhaps Alison on stalkfap with Ian filiming

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Eva isn´t really known to throw massive curveballs and plot twists afaik, so at this point everything suggests it´s Mike.

Then again, we do know Mike has a GF but do we know if Gillian currently has a BF? I´m honestly not sure right now. If so, do we know if it is even the same guy she cheated with?

Maybe Mike´s girlfriend is actually Nat? And Gillian´s BF is Spike. :ROFLMAO:
Imagine that clusterfuck if Lena is fucking Mike. Poetic justice in a way lmao

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
If Ian told Jeremy the no strings attached line and Ian told Lena that he isn't ready to date, there should be no problems in Jeremy sending pics. Jeremy's loyalty to promises is the only thing holding this up. :LOL:
I actually agree with this. In the playthrough where Ian and Lena aren't dating it makes no sense for Jeremy to keep his relationship with Lena a secret. If Ian is romantically interested in Lena it makes sense, he doesn't want to jeopardize his friendship with Ian. But if Ian has nothing going on with Lena or he says "no strings attached" then why wouldn't Jeremy boast about it to Ian. Especially in a play through where he is already sending pics of Alison and Emma to Ian and also bragging about getting close to scoring with Ivy.

Lena might not want to share because of what it might mean for her friendship with Louise, but why would Jeremy care about Lena's wishes? He already pretty quickly shared pics of Alison even though she explicitly told him not to and Jeremy is closer to Alison than he is to Lena.

Obviously the meta explanation is that Eva can only add so many routes and she might even add it later. But the two main reason in game why I don't think Jeremy has shared pics with Lena is:
1. He hasn't taken any with her yet and she might not let him considering how she wants to keep her relationship with him secret. Again she might later and we might even be able to make that decision, but as of now that's not the case.
2 He sees Lena as way hotter, so he is doing more as to not jeopardize his relationship with her, whereas Alison is more agreeable and willing to put up with more of his antics. In other words he respects Lena's wishes to keep it a secret, but not Alison's wishes to not show their pics together because he knows with the latter he can get away with it.
It all makes sense that scene of ian_lena_love=True only available with Jeremy (in club). Bcz of that scene Ian and Lena's Relationship moves forward or not it all depends on that scene. Yup I think this is how the story will progress if they are not together (Ian and Lena).

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I'm wondering now then if Seymour will only be for Lena :unsure:
My personal opinion is I dont think so.

I mean Seymour is introduced as this big bad twisted guy that we will see more of in the future (we havent even seen what he is capable of and all that talk)I dont think that he is a small side cheracter or that his content will be limitied with lena.

I could see him interect with emma,alsion and cindy in the future.

I mean you can play lena in so many different ways and Seymour is always interested in lena as a play toy dosent matter if played shy/intelectual , slutty ,charming....... So I dont see why all the sudden alsion or cindy are not intelectual enough for him???I could even see that he wants to get revenge on emma for that coffee thing or him see cindy in a wildcats add and is impressed and wants cindy for himself thoorws money in her direction like lena(also drama potential for competition between lena and cindy which he would probably use at his advantage with his twisted mind ) and I could see that Seymour interacts with alison if she gets into modeling (which I am not sure of no idea how that will work to be honest but she likes taking pics for ian) or that he is intreduced to her because of ians book on a boring book party where ian invited alison and he wants her for himself and trys to seduce her he seems like the guy that likes this power plays remember alison also seems like she is done with her job and wants a new job or more responsibility which Seymour could give her.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: John Doe Jr.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Lena doesn't want the world to know that she's involved in cheating (as far as Louise is concerned), that's why. Imagine if Jeremy bragged to Ian about fucking Lena. Next time, Ian could go to Louise and say "Hey, Louise, are you cool with your boyfriend sleeping with Lena? Not my business probably but knowing Jeremy..." And here, Lena might keep Jeremy full time but Louise gets pissed at her and she wants to avoid that. Lena is sensitive to moral judgment because she doesn't have Ivy's "I don't care about what anybody says" attitude. Imagine if Holly who dates Ian found out that Lena is a homewrecker. There goes their friendship.

Reactions: SerHawkes
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes