John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Is the update actually imminent or was someone just lying?
Who knows? Updates are always subject to change. Could one week or could be one month. Good life advice is to just wait patiently and never get your hopes up for anything. Don't be the guy that has his hopes up for the game releasing on a specific day with dick in hand on the verge of cumming and then the update doesn't drop. That leads you to a bad case of blue balls and you'll take that frustration out here in the thread

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Think that person was referring to the post that said the next update would come out this weekend.
In fairness to Eva, she said in the post: "Hopefully this is the last status report before the release; at most there will be one more while we finish everything up." That implies it could be out as early as tomorrow, or as late as two weeks from now.

playboydx

Apr 27, 2017
Who knows? Updates are always subject to change. Could one week or could be one month. Good life advice is to just wait patiently and never get your hopes up for anything. Don't be the guy that has his hopes up for the game releasing on a specific day with dick in hand on the verge of cumming and then the update doesn't drop. That leads you to a bad case of blue balls and you'll take that frustration out here in the thread
Seems like you're speaking from experience. I saw a couple posts in this thread indicating that update is out very soon, so that's why I asked.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
This might be a hot take but I think Ian and Cindy are a great combination. The only issue is the way the relationship starts which let's be honest fucking your bro's girl behind his back probably isn't the best way to start a relationship. On top of that it's obvious Axel has set his sights on her which is even more incoming drama.

View attachment 2707350
Pretty much a given... Atleast try to help them work it out before, in all likely hood, they break up. But then again... certain people are all about that certain topic that has been used over and over...

• Angry
Reactions: BlackIsBetter

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I dont understand why people are so down on Seymour and call him the bad guy. He is definitely a good guy in this story.

He pays Lena very well, more than he has to, on the other hand Ed and Molly "the good people" pay her pennies like a sweatshop in China for backbreaking labor and later on make Perry work for free. Also Lena has to pose naked in their café.
Furthermore, for all the money Lena gets she can refuse some stuff on the job without being penalized for it and he lets her take some personal time without arguments when she got stuff with her mom.

He gave Lena a very generous gift as a bonus that no regular pleb could even dream of and probably worth more than a month salary and very rare.

He buys drinks for Ian and his friends at The Shine.

He supports local talent by going to music shows, art shows and taking scripts from upcoming writers despite being viciously assaulted by fat, vegan communists with hot coffee.
Also working closely and supporting a rising star of a photographer(Axel)

He supports local failed business who got ran down to the ground by incompetent owners by providing adequate offers.

He is being a dick to Robert

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I dont understand why people are so down on Seymour and call him the bad guy. He is definitely a good guy in this story.

He pays Lena very well, more than he has to, on the other hand Ed and Molly "the good people" pay her pennies like a sweatshop in China for backbreaking labor and later on make Perry work for free. Also Lena has to pose naked in their café.
Furthermore, for all the money Lena gets she can refuse some stuff on the job without being penalized for it and he lets her take some personal time without arguments when she got stuff with her mom.

He gave Lena a very generous gift as a bonus that no regular pleb could even dream of and probably worth more than a month salary and very rare.

He supports local talent by going to music shows, art shows and taking scripts from upcoming writers despite being viciously assaulted by fat, vegan communists with hot coffee.

He supports local failed business who got ran down to the ground by incompetent owners by providing adequate offers.

You did point out good points:unsure:

goodguy80

Mar 24, 2020

Dont call Emma like that. I know she is a bit unlikable for her believes, bus the has greatest ASS in the game and she loves anal. For that I can forgieve her many things. And btw hope to see Emma + Seymour action story when she hates him at first, but falling in love later (with lots of anal of course). Thats has good potential

Vernalcash

May 20, 2017

Not this shit again.
We call him the bad guy cause he is the main antagonist of the story and because Eva called him the bad guy of the story.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Dont call Emma like that. I know she is a bit unlikable for her believes, bus the has greatest ASS in the game and she loves anal. For that I can forgieve her many things. And btw hope to see Emma + Seymour action story when she hates him at first, but falling in love later (with lots of anal of course). Thats has good potential
I don't necessarily want her to fall for Seymour, but definitely down for Seymour having her dicked down. (Doubt he'd do it himself)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Can't tell if this is jokes or not, but nobody bringing up the time he blackmailed Lena and if she didn't play along he prevented her from working from the major modelling agencies.
It's gotta be a joke cause it's clear as day that Seymour is the villain. I mean what sane dude goes out of his way to blackmail, bar Lena from any sort of work, threaten a friend/boyfriend's passion of entering the contest, all just to have her become his possible sex slave? Yeah, THAT DOESN'T SCREAM WHOLESOME GUY folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes