ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there any discussion regarding future prospect of "Nat" charectar?
Not really, no, but i wouldn't hope for much on this front: she's more of a cameo/secondary character than anything else, so it's probably unrealistic to expect more than a hookup sex scene, if that.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Well, Shouldn't Ed could just say that he found her insta by himself? Like we all have curiosities about our coworkers social media profile, isn't? It shouldn't be considered as stalking if Lena's profile is public.
Lena has an anonymous PG page where she goes by "bluenightsky". She never shared her real name.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Unfortunately Lena is railroaded into posing there anyway because Seymour made the Gallery guy stop working with her. However, it happens off-screen either in Ch 10 or Ch 11 prologue, Lena just casually says "I also started posing at the cafe", not really taking into account her attitude towards Ed being pervy. I remember in the early chapters she was very serious about keeping her modeling separate from her day job, but looks like Eva forgot about it and made Lena change her mind after the one time where he visited her at the gallery. Not to mention the plot hole where Lena could keep her modeling a total secret from both Ed and Molly, thus preventing Ed from perving on her Peoplegram. Which makes me wonder: How was Ed able to stalk Lena's Peoplegram and learn about the life drawing if she didn't tell him about being a nude model in the first place? And funnily enough, Lena never acts surprised after he says he just saw the announcement on her Peoplegram and she just shrugs it off and continues with the day instead of calling him out on being a creepy stalker and sending him away (or at least promising to have a follow-up talk at work).
Whooops.

Guess Eva's desire to streamline things is not without issues, huh? Lena still posing for the café regardless is disappointing.

Reactions: Gato21

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Unfortunately Lena is railroaded into posing there anyway because Seymour made the Gallery guy stop working with her. However, it happens off-screen either in Ch 10 or Ch 11 prologue, Lena just casually says "I also started posing at the cafe", not really taking into account her attitude towards Ed being pervy. I remember in the early chapters she was very serious about keeping her modeling separate from her day job, but looks like Eva forgot about it and made Lena change her mind after the one time where he visited her at the gallery. Not to mention the plot hole where Lena could keep her modeling a total secret from both Ed and Molly, thus preventing Ed from perving on her Peoplegram. Which makes me wonder: How was Ed able to stalk Lena's Peoplegram and learn about the life drawing if she didn't tell him about being a nude model in the first place? And funnily enough, Lena never acts surprised after he says he just saw the announcement on her Peoplegram and she just shrugs it off and continues with the day instead of calling him out on being a creepy stalker and sending him away (or at least promising to have a follow-up talk at work).
Probably due to his cancelled route. There is start of something then nothing

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018
I heard that we will see 8-10 more chapters and the game will be completed. Well, assuming that a chapter takes almost 6-8 months, this means a very long time. Greetings to my future self, who will be the father of 2 children. I hope your interest in this game has not ended. And I hope ian gave ivy the cock she deserved.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I heard that we will see 8-10 more chapters and the game will be completed. Well, assuming that a chapter takes almost 6-8 months, this means a very long time. Greetings to my future self, who will be the father of 2 children. I hope your interest in this game has not ended. And I hope ian gave ivy the cock she deserved.
She is probably going to cuck him.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
What do you guys think Seymour planned for Emma. Cause that kind of guy won't let go the humiliation that he faced.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I dont understand why people are so down on Seymour and call him the bad guy. He is definitely a good guy in this story.

He pays Lena very well, more than he has to, on the other hand Ed and Molly "the good people" pay her pennies like a sweatshop in China for backbreaking labor and later on make Perry work for free. Also Lena has to pose naked in their café.
Furthermore, for all the money Lena gets she can refuse some stuff on the job without being penalized for it and he lets her take some personal time without arguments when she got stuff with her mom.

He gave Lena a very generous gift as a bonus that no regular pleb could even dream of and probably worth more than a month salary and very rare.

He buys drinks for Ian and his friends at The Shine.

He supports local talent by going to music shows, art shows and taking scripts from upcoming writers despite being viciously assaulted by fat, vegan communists with hot coffee.
Also working closely and supporting a rising star of a photographer(Axel)

He supports local failed business who got ran down to the ground by incompetent owners by providing adequate offers.

He is being a dick to Robert
I support this message. #SeymourDidNothingWrong

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes