fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
What are chances you guys think we'll see a threesome with Louise, Jeremy, and Ian. The reason I think it could happen is because we know Jeremy is fond of MMF as we see with Alison, Billy and Ian. He also was the one to suggest Lena for the FFM to Louise in chapter 10, so he might do the same for his boy Ian. Besides a threesome with Ian, Lena, and Louise, the only other way in with Louise for Ian is if she broke up with Jeremy and Lena didn't offer 'emotional support'. But having a brand new route with a character Ian has had barely any interaction with might come too out of left field, so threesome might be the best option.

kolram

Aug 7, 2020
What are chances you guys think we'll see a threesome with Louise, Jeremy, and Ian. The reason I think it could happen is because we know Jeremy is fond of MMF as we see with Alison, Billy and Ian. He also was the one to suggest Lena for the FFM to Louise in chapter 10, so he might do the same for his boy Ian. Besides a threesome with Ian, Lena, and Louise, the only other way in with Louise for Ian is if she broke up with Jeremy and Lena didn't offer 'emotional support'. But having a brand new route with a character Ian has had barely any interaction with might come too out of left field, so threesome might be the best option.
Sod that.

I want my sub Lena to bring her pet Louise to "Daddy" Ian for some advanced training. Maybe even send some footage to Jeremy for shits and giggles.

Perhaps they will even let Stan hold the camera if he promises to behave.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee |

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
The Red String basically = ticket to write as many insane and convenient coincidences as possible without a more plausible explanation. Gillian's bf may very well be Mike because of that. Still a deus/diabolus ex machina plot device they'd give you a C- for in fiction class though. That's why I'm hoping it doesn't happen, though I suspect it may.
Genuinely asking. What makes "Mike is Gillian's BF all this time" so terrible?

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I'd love to see that honestly but I doubt it'll happen soon. Because the only way for Jeremy to still date Louise is for Lena to agree to play with Jeremy at Ivy's party. And considering she makes him promise to keep quiet about it in front of Ian, well... Louise promised no such thing. So, it would be pretty awkward if, say, Ian meets Louise for the threesome with Jeremy, and she spills the beans by saying "I guess it's only fair that I get to be with you after what Lena did to Jeremy" if Lena has been hooking up with Ian. Even if he isn't dating Lena seriously, it could still be a "hold up" moment that could cancel the whole thing. And I doubt Eva would limit a potential threesome with Louise and Jeremy only for a single Ian that never hooked up with Lena.

Personally, I'd expect either the MMF with Ian, Lena, and Jeremy or the foursome with Ian, Lena, Louise, and Jeremy to happen before that. So that Ian can't get jealous about Jeremy doing it with Lena or he came to terms with it like he can deal with Alison doing it with Jeremy before agreeing to the threesome.

Now, Ian getting it on with Louise 1-on-1 could happen without any of that as long as she's not dating Jeremy and isn't simping for Lena (although I guess she's always simping for Lena since she always makes the first move after the breakup with Jeremy).

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Genuinely asking. What makes "Mike is Gillian's BF all this time" so terrible?
Because it's a coincidence with a very low chance of happening in real life. If too many coincidences like that are present in the story, it becomes more unrealistic. ORS already has its share of very convenient coincidences, that's why Gillian being Mike's girlfriend could be seen as bad writing on Eva's part.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Because it's a coincidence with a very low chance of happening in real life. If too many coincidences like that are present in the story, it becomes more unrealistic. ORS already has its share of very convenient coincidences, that's why Gillian being Mike's girlfriend could be seen as bad writing on Eva's part.
Cherry, an aquaintance of Axel and Lena, meeting Ians gang by being Alisons new coworker is just as contrived.
Seymour, the main antagonist met Lena randomly at a exhibition (maybe he turns out to be Lenas father and he could be searching for her), he is also Ians new boss. Aside from already being Lenas boss.
Minerva, Ians boss, visits the same gym that Ivy works on. If Holly keeps training there, she may met Minerva there.

I wouldn't argue that Mike/Gillian wouldn't be contrived, but then we have to question the entire premise. I just roll with it and shrug it off as narrative convenience.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Because it reads like a daytime soap episode. Eva is taking too much artistic freedom as it is with all the coincidences in the game.
It also reads like any average sitcom, just at faster pace. Given how both sitcoms and soap operas don't suffer from such developments but quite the opposite, i have to repeat the question "what's so horrible about it". Because the answer basically comes down to "well I don't like it." And that's, well, justyouropinionman.jpg

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2715446

Hi everyone! As usual, I've been hesitant to give a final release date, but now Chapter 11 is almost done. The writing is finally completed, and these days I'm going through the script, playtesting, polishing and bug-solving. I'm also making time for the colorist to finish the last scene of this chapter, and once everything is properly assembled the Alpha for Chapter 11 will be ready for publication.
Just to be sure, I'm scheduling the release for Friday 30th. I'll be also working on the epilogue that will drop after the release cycle of Chapter 11, so I can cap off the episode as quick as possible. I apologize for being quite absent from the community, as I've been focused on dealing with the project and managing all its components. Once it's released, I'll take a breather and make another Q&A and few polls, as well as discuss some other news.
Which characters are you hoping get scenes in this episode, and what scenarios are you expecting to see? Hopefully I'll have some surprises for you guys!

As always, I thank everyone for their patience and hope this new episode is worth the wait. Talk to you very soon!
I don't know about others, but I think Holly looks very natural on the pole.

And again, 7 months and we made it.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Cherry, an aquaintance of Axel and Lena, meeting Ians gang by being Alisons new coworker is just as contrived.
Seymour, the main antagonist met Lena randomly at a exhibition (maybe he turns out to be Lenas father and he could be searching for her), he is also Ians new boss. Aside from already being Lenas boss.
Minerva, Ians boss, visits the same gym that Ivy works on. If Holly keeps training there, she may met Minerva there.

I wouldn't argue that Mike/Gillian wouldn't be contrived, but then we have to question the entire premise. I just roll with it and shrug it off as narrative convenience.
It does kind of work, if it's a small town I guess.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
It also reads like any average sitcom, just at faster pace. Given how both sitcoms and soap operas don't suffer from such developments but quite the opposite, i have to repeat the question "what's so horrible about it". Because the answer basically comes down to "well I don't like it." And that's, well, justyouropinionman.jpg
It's a lazy and a shitty writing practice.
I dont expect it to be Mad Man quality but still, the N in VN stands for novel, not a children's book.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Were you skipping scenes during the lag? Or was it laggy in general?
Also, what OS are you using? What’s your RAM and processing speed(s)? Not toooo much of a tech guy, but those usually factor in with regards to how much apps lag, as they tend to relate to how fast a computer can calculate stuff.
It's ok dude, apparently with the release of chapter 11 I'll be able to continue.
Hang in there, bud. I also had this problem on my laptop when I used a different renpy version from Eva's. Luckily, you'll be able to disable the QTE when Chapter 11 is out. So even while playing on the weaker system the only issue will be the autosave not working properly (no way to fix it unfortunately, it's the engine flaw).
Are you Ian? :Kappa:. Good to know that with the next chapter I will be able to continue, I'm going to play other AVNs in the meantime :LUL:.
I've played other games on Ren'Py that allow you to disable autosaves but I don't care so much anymore since I found out that I can fix it in less than 10 seconds every time it happens.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Does anyone know how to get this scene, specifically the blowjob? The gallery has two variables, one being whether Lena has an exhibition fantasy and how high Lena's lust is. In my playthoughs the blowjob never shows up, despite meeting these conditions. It just skips to sex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

King Tommen

May 26, 2021
Does anyone know how to get this scene, specifically the blowjob? The gallery has two variables, one being whether Lena has an exhibition fantasy and how high Lena's lust is. In my playthoughs the blowjob never shows up, despite meeting these conditions. It just skips to sex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You must have lena_bj bigger 3.
You can raise it by giving BJs (duh) to Robert in chapter 3 and chapter 4 (if you finish him off you get a second point), Mike in chapter 5, Ian in chapter 5, again Ian in chapter 6 (guide her head, another point if you cum without warning) and again Ian in chapter 8.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes