Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
And again, no one shovelled them eggs down your throat.

It would take a special kind of stoopid to keep going back to a restaurant with a shitty Chef don’t you think?

Unless of course you just like the attention being a Karen brings you.
You both noticeably care about what each other is saying. Don't you guys get tired of the bickering?

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There is a variable v10cindycondom with Ian. I guess before Alison we might get surprise from Cindy:BootyTime:
Nope:
Python:
    $ v10cindycondom = False # trash tracking variable
    menu:
        "Use a condom":
            $ v10cindycondom = True
            "I opened a drawer in search of a condom. Cindy and I had unprotected sex before, but maybe we should..."
            c "What are you doing?"
            i "I'm getting a rubber..."
            c "No need, I'm on the pill. Forget about that and come here."
            "I had no intention of arguing with that."
That variable is there only for subsequent bit of Ian's thoughts:
Python:
    i "You feel too good, Cindy! I could cum at any moment...!"
    c "Do it...! Cum, cum inside of me...!"
    if v10cindycondom:
        "That was exactly what I intended to do, but having her asking me for it made me want it even more."
        "So I did. I gave it to her, everything I had."
    else:
        "I had no idea if it was safe to do so, but I didn't give a damn."
        "Nothing about all of this was safe. And that was perfectly fine with me."
(that's why it's commented as "trash tracking variable". The variables which matter in the long run are defined in a dedicated file)

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Nope:
Python:
    $ v10cindycondom = False # trash tracking variable
    menu:
        "Use a condom":
            $ v10cindycondom = True
            "I opened a drawer in search of a condom. Cindy and I had unprotected sex before, but maybe we should..."
            c "What are you doing?"
            i "I'm getting a rubber..."
            c "No need, I'm on the pill. Forget about that and come here."
            "I had no intention of arguing with that."
That variable is there only for subsequent bit of Ian's thoughts:
Python:
    i "You feel too good, Cindy! I could cum at any moment...!"
    c "Do it...! Cum, cum inside of me...!"
    if v10cindycondom:
        "That was exactly what I intended to do, but having her asking me for it made me want it even more."
        "So I did. I gave it to her, everything I had."
    else:
        "I had no idea if it was safe to do so, but I didn't give a damn."
        "Nothing about all of this was safe. And that was perfectly fine with me."
I am not talking about it in this scene specifically.
Well it is a bool variable that is set True upon using condom otherwise it remains False so it maybe used later in some scenario where it checks condition

if v10cindycondom==False

something like that

But if it's trash than OK

Prinzessfreya

Apr 21, 2020
View attachment 2715446

Hi everyone! As usual, I've been hesitant to give a final release date, but now Chapter 11 is almost done. The writing is finally completed, and these days I'm going through the script, playtesting, polishing and bug-solving. I'm also making time for the colorist to finish the last scene of this chapter, and once everything is properly assembled the Alpha for Chapter 11 will be ready for publication.
Just to be sure, I'm scheduling the release for Friday 30th. I'll be also working on the epilogue that will drop after the release cycle of Chapter 11, so I can cap off the episode as quick as possible. I apologize for being quite absent from the community, as I've been focused on dealing with the project and managing all its components. Once it's released, I'll take a breather and make another Q&A and few polls, as well as discuss some other news.
Which characters are you hoping get scenes in this episode, and what scenarios are you expecting to see? Hopefully I'll have some surprises for you guys!

As always, I thank everyone for their patience and hope this new episode is worth the wait. Talk to you very soon!
That will be a very long and hard week

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
And again, no one shovelled them eggs down your throat.

It would take a special kind of stoopid to keep going back to a restaurant with a shitty Chef don’t you think?

Unless of course you just like the attention being a Karen brings you.
But the thing is, I didnt say the whole plate is full of shit, I said originally if she will keep adding drama it will end up being sub par.
It's just like cooking eggs Benedict, slightly overcooked is ok, but if you cook it some more it's just a boiled egg and it's not worth eating anymore and thats what I dont want.
I love the game overall, some parts of it are better, some worse and if she keeps adding more crap to it, like obvious unnecessary drama, It's going to turn into shit.

Reactions: SerHawkes

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Eva never claimed to be a Rowling or a Shakespeare but if you think you can write, code and draw better then go for it.
Eva is a better writer than Rowling. Her side characters don't all have racist names, for one thing.
I love the game overall
I find that hard to believe, since it seems like every one of your posts is either whining about the game or simping for Seymour

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Eva is a better writer than Rowling.
Doubtful, given how the HP series were compelling and intriguing, where as EK has turned into a over dramatic/fetish dev. The current story for ORS is below average and isn't that intriguing or eye catching. It's constant drama, drama, fetish, lack of content for a girl ten chapters fucking in, DRAMA, DRAMA, cuck content, small black cock fetishists, DRAMMMMMMMMMAAAAAA...

Besides, there isn't anything against complaining about a game that one may still enjoy parts of. No shame in that.

kolram

Aug 7, 2020
You both noticeably care about what each other is saying. Don't you guys get tired of the bickering?
I think “care” might be putting it a bit strong. I mean does one really “care”about nails on a chalkboard?

Or Tinnitus?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes