kolram

Aug 7, 2020
Most likely, but I would appreciate if Lena didn't just decide to do it on her own without any input from me. I told Louise about Jeremy when he tried to screw her over, things were looking up between the two friends, but then Lena simply turned her sole focus to Holly and Ivy duo, with occasional inclusion of Ian while completely ignoring Louise, leaving her to marinate in the company of Stan when she's not using her for a quick orgasm.
I guess but wouldn't that just add another level of variables and complexity to a game that already brimming with variations? Perhaps Eva felt she didn't need the additional headache.

Meh, You would know better than I would on that score..

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
@ name discussion: I dislike how too many times "son" is used in the last names.

Svenson, Watson, Johnson, Waterson, Thompson

Also, Ians last name is shit, especially since its half-shared with Hollys.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I guess but wouldn't that just add another level of variables and complexity to a game that already brimming with variations? Perhaps Eva felt she didn't need the additional headache.

Meh, You would know better than I would on that score..
Not really, the "pet Louise" thing could have easily developed with Lena treating her with kindness instead of being a bitch to her every single day so I don't really understand why Lena and Louise's "friendship" is written to be so toxic.

It might have complicated the game a bit, sure, but it's one thing to streamline certain sub-paths, and it's another to completely erase the whole friendship out of existence. I mean, Ian isn't forced to humiliate Perry at every turn despite his frustrations with him, isn't forced to dislike Wade just because he might have a slight crush on Cindy, and most importantly, isn't forced to hate Jeremy even if they have occasional disagreements. Hell, he even isn't forced to hate Minerva anymore and can start treating her with respect. So I don't see why Lena couldn't have treated Louise well for example if she didn't also lust for Jeremy or simply preferred to hang out with Ivy.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
@ name discussion: I dislike how too many times "son" is used in the last names.

Svenson, Watson, Johnson, Waterson, Thompson

Also, Ians last name is shit, especially since its half-shared with Hollys.

kolram

Aug 7, 2020
Not really, the "pet Louise" thing could have easily developed with Lena treating her with kindness instead of being a bitch to her every single day so I don't really understand why Lena and Louise's "friendship" is written to be so toxic.

It might have complicated the game a bit, sure, but it's one thing to streamline certain sub-paths, and it's another to completely erase the whole friendship out of existence. I mean, Ian isn't forced to humiliate Perry at every turn despite his frustrations with him, isn't forced to dislike Wade just because he might have a slight crush on Cindy, and most importantly, isn't forced to hate Jeremy even if they have occasional disagreements. Hell, he even isn't forced to hate Minerva anymore and can start treating her with respect. So I don't see why Lena couldn't have treated Louise well for example if she didn't also lust for Jeremy or simply preferred to hang out with Ivy.
Fair enough.

Since I rely on your guide to plot my various playthroughs I won’t make a fool of myself by arguing the toss when it comes to internal game mechanics.

I guess this is one of those instances where you can’t please all of the people all of the time.

Personally I have evil plans for pet Louise but can certainly understand the point you are making.

Reactions: BloodyMares

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Sounds about right, but I think in the last update, most "cheating on Lena" routes that were still open gets closed except for Cindy and maybe Minerva (can't remember).

Which is a shame because Lena can cheat with literally anything with legs. It makes sense because Ian's options are his close friends, while Lena's options are basically fuckbois who couldn't care less if they get caught lol. But that disparity in cheating options does feel a bit unfair from a meta game perspective.
Minerva is fully available as a sidepiece if Ian is dating Lena.
Fuck me the sense of entitlement on this one.

No one is forcing you to “tolerate” anything, you could always piss off and pirate a game you actually like.

Even better, back up your jibber jabber with a game of your own and show us how you can do better.
dont-ask-questions-just-consume-product.jpg

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Alright guys i can't hide it anymore I have to come clean.
If Eva didn't give us some "Ivy Ian scene" I am sorry I have to resort to these actions but i am gonna take my chances here and gonna raid ch12 story by bringing along Stan to Eva's studio so that she in a rage kill him from ORS meanwhile I would hire Teku and some other artists to release ORS Ivy version.

Once again I am sorry again for relying on Stan but it is compulsory after I played Stan last night that it is better for him to die.

Help me find the person who praised Stan gameplay. I AM MENTALLY TRAUMATIZED!

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes