| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
There is this trend that i notice don't know if anyone notices but you get massive increase in points with characters Louise, Ivy and Emma when playing Ian and Lena in recent chapters with few interactions and then there are Holly's points with both Ian and Lena. Also there is 2 times that Lena stopped herself like Peter parker stops the train around Holly.

So Ivy>Holly>Emma these are high chances of MFF between Lena and Ian.

Ivy bcz Ivy is spontaneous and Lena know that Ivy just crave fun during sexual scenes aka no strings attached so Lena has not to worry about feeling from Ivy side. But with Holly things get more tricky as both Ian and Lena have variables in favor of them and how Lena felt about Holly in sexual situation and how much she cares for her to not hurt.
as for Emma Ian has his thing going for Emma but Lena is a lot more comfortable with Emma than Cindy or Alison for Example. and Emma is a lot more easy going.

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
I have no clue what you're even trying to say but I think the general consensus is that you will definitely get a threesome with Lena & Ivy, but you need to be straight up with Axel at the bar and tell him that you're dating or seeing Lena. This allows for the scene later where you can wrestle with Ivy at the gym. It's assumed that this scene will be required for the Lena & Ivy threesome.

As for Lena & Holly threesome, someone on here mentioned that the author said there will be not just be a threesome opportunity but an entire route for them and it will be difficult to get on. I would assume it involves you going on that date with Holly and kissing her but then not going further with her.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
This is a huge thread, so please forgive me for being a bit lazy.
I checked Itch.io and it looks like the game is a couple of version behind what's here, is that correct? And Linux isn't mentioned specifically, though I assume the windows versions works (same as most games here)
Does anyone know if there is a Steam version in the works?

I want to pay for this, but I don't want to sub on Patreon right now.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I have no clue what you're even trying to say but I think the general consensus is that you will definitely get a threesome with Lena & Ivy, but you need to be straight up with Axel at the bar and tell him that you're dating or seeing Lena. This allows for the scene later where you can wrestle with Ivy at the gym. It's assumed that this scene will be required for the Lena & Ivy threesome.

As for Lena & Holly threesome, someone on here mentioned that the author said there will be not just be a threesome opportunity but an entire route for them and it will be difficult to get on. I would assume it involves you going on that date with Holly and kissing her but then not going further with her.
Sorry it might be that after playing Stan route i lost my cognitive abilities or I have just lost my brain cell and posting crazy stuff.
I am talking about relationship points which are in Agenda
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I understand that character which you are involved with would have high relationship points for example Ivy and Holly but for Emma those points are relatively high with Lena.
Same with Louise with Ian after one meeting.

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
To be frank, yes, in retrospect the whole Stan re-write-thing has turned out a massive debacle. Waaaay to much time wasted, only to make the trope of all tropes-character even more cringe, when it was -assumably - intended to make him ... what exactly? More relateable? In depth? A viable option for Lena? I love the game and am a bit of a completionist, so I play every single possible route/variation but ooooh boy....Eva missed on this one, big time. Before the re-write he was always going to be a stalk fap-prop /pay-pig for Lena and now even that part got so wierd, I legit can´t play it anymore. :ROFLMAO:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Alright I found some master level drawing channel on Youtube and that person just blew my mind
the man understand the anatomy like the back of his hand. Anyone interested in drawing in general do check. if anyone have link to more people drawing like this send me link, DM THANK YOU.
Hope post don't get deleted

EDIT: I created thread(https://f95zone.to/threads/drawing-and-anatomy.164770/) post there plz:D

Last edited:

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
A steam version is planned yes, the rework was to prepare for it. But it took so much time that it got delayed.
Ah, there's a rework too. Well, it's traditional I suppose :)
I know I sound generally clueless, but until I've caught up to the current release I'm wary of trawling the thread. I really know very little about the game.

Last edited:

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
The only way to give money to Evakiss is on Patreon.
And Itch.io I hope, unless she's run afoul of the recent changes over there.

Edit: and the game has apparently not been getting the latest versions on Itch for a while.
Patreon it is then.

Last edited:

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
A question for those with more in-depth knowledge about the game than me. When are the times you can make the choice to not have a relationship between Ian and Lena? I don't mean continuing a friends with benefits thing, I mean breaking off any sexual relationship at all. Do you have to simply never have a sexual relationship? Or can you start one but then break it off in one or more specific chapters?

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
A question for those with more in-depth knowledge about the game than me. When are the times you can make the choice to not have a relationship between Ian and Lena? I don't mean continuing a friends with benefits thing, I mean breaking off any sexual relationship at all. Do you have to simply never have a sexual relationship? Or can you start one but then break it off in one or more specific chapters?
I dont think you can break it off at this point.
You can just ignore Lena from the beginning or go for Holly and you automatically stop any relationship with Lena.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
If you're talking about Ian and Lena being friends, just don't make them go on a date with each other.

Maybe they can still be friends after Lena forgiving Ian for fucking and leading on Holly, but I never play that route.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Lena can currently break up with Ian in two scenarios: #1, if Ian pursues Holly and #2, if Ian has a fight with Robert in chapter 7 Lena has option to get mad about it and then follow-up option not to forgive him in chapter 8.

There's also option for Ian and Lena to have a fight in chapter 10: either when Ian complains about Lena "sharing herself" on Stalkfap, or if he tries to pressure her into having sex after Lena has been denying him. This instance doesn't (yet) lead to a break-up, but it very likely will provide such option.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes