| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
All right guys i again downloaded the game and trying some routes so, can anyone tell me these routes work as like this

1) you can be only on Alison or Cherry route or Emma
2) you can be on Holly or Cindy route
3) you can be on Ian route or Holly route (as Lena)
4) you can be on Lena route or Holly route (as Ian)

Also other routes which close other routes.
THANKU:D

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
All right guys i again downloaded the game and trying some routes so, can anyone tell me these routes work as like this

Sounds about right, but I think in the last update, most "cheating on Lena" routes that were still open gets closed except for Cindy and maybe Minerva (can't remember).

Which is a shame because Lena can cheat with literally anything with legs. It makes sense because Ian's options are his close friends, while Lena's options are basically fuckbois who couldn't care less if they get caught lol. But that disparity in cheating options does feel a bit unfair from a meta game perspective.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020

1) You can be with all if you don't mind sharing with Jeremy.
2) Yes those two are mutually exclusive
3 and 4) Basically if Ian and Lena are on a route together Ian can early on sleep with Holly, but Lena will not be happy and depending on how far Ian went with Holly, he can be locked out of Lena's route. They can at no point all be a throuple or dating each other.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Still better writing than 95% of the games on this site
I agree but that was not my point. Just because this genre is flooded with shit doesnt mean we should tolerate it and accept mediocrity.
Eva can write but she got a habit for stupid soap opera drama, we just lack some character to be in a coma, wake up with no memory and find out his wife is actually his twin sister and they were separated at birth.

kolram

Aug 7, 2020
Still better writing than 95% of the games on this site
I agree but that was not my point. Just because this genre is flooded with shit doesnt mean we should tolerate it and accept mediocrity.
Fuck me the sense of entitlement on this one.

No one is forcing you to “tolerate” anything, you could always piss off and pirate a game you actually like.

Even better, back up your jibber jabber with a game of your own and show us how you can do better.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Eva can write but she got a habit for stupid soap opera drama, we just lack some character to be in a coma, wake up with no memory and find out his wife is actually his twin sister and they were separated at birth.
Toooooo be fair, is this game not basically a soap opera? Just playable and with more sex than usual.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes