Jun 1, 2017
She probably likes doing epilogues because this way she can release the chapter "in time" now and add new content that wraps things up later.
Personally, I quite like the epilogues. Feels like they move the story along a lot more. And I personally wouldn't mind updates with more story than sex scenes.

That's how the good the characters and dynamics are in this game!

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Personally, I quite like the epilogues. Feels like they move the story along a lot more. And I personally wouldn't mind updates with more story than sex scenes.

Yeah,same here.
This way Evakiss can add all the content she wants and dont cut anything and we get to play a new update in a few months.

Reactions: bleachedturtle

Deathzazor

Mar 18, 2020

Same mate. I'm happy to wait for it just like I had been waiting for shows like HIMYM, Wednesday or Stranger Things :)

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
I am quite nervous about where my save is left off. On one hand I know that it is to my liking and goes in direction for specific girl I want it to. On other hand I am not sure about all the side choices for other characters and hope I haven't blocked something from this upcoming update by earlier choices.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Damn days not over yet so everybody chill. If it's not there by Spain midnight then take a nap, go on a walk, have a balanced meal and do something else. It ain't that deep, but it will most likely be out by Spain evening. 6-9 o'clock seems to be the usual release time.
Am actually back in San andreas.

Reactions: jose2131

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019

Our Red String Chapter 11 Alpha release!

We’ve been working on Chapter 11 until the last second, but it’s finally here....

Reactions: Satiro
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes