SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Hope? Fuck that. We pray. We've literally been blue balled for 3+ years now, waiting for literally something between theses two...

Yet, what have we gotten? A kiss on the cheek that was replaced with a flirty moment, only for that to taken away. The circle jerk of Jeremy looking like the most pathetic horndog, trying to chase after Ivy in the most pathetic of manners. And only of recent times, we get a moment of grab ass... Truly shameful Eva.

Last edited:

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
It would be nice if the game isn't so straightforward like 'this is the good path where you get all the girls and this is the bad path where you get cucked'. For example, I would love to have Ian get both Lena and Cindy or Cherry. But Lena has a bad history of being cheated and wouldn't be so keen of having yet another side bitch in a relationship. Cindy also isn't the type to be in a polyamorous relationship, especially if she has to share with another girl (Cindy's a taker not a giver). So for Ian to end up with them both, Lena would also have to cheat like maybe with Axel. That way, Ian can call out Lena for her hypocrisy if she gets angry with him for cheating with Cindy. And so Lena wouldn't feel so betrayed by Ian's actions and might be willing to have a poly relationship. The same goes for Cindy. She might cheat or her relationship with Wade gets resolved in a way that would make her be open to sharing Ian with Lena.
This way, this 'good ending' wouldn't just be a simple 'good path' and there's actually consequences involved to reach it. I really hope this game have this depth and isn't just a simple black and white that I see a lot of times.

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018
Hope? Fuck that. We pray. We've literally been blue balled for 3+ years now, waiting for literally something between theses two...

Yet, what have we gotten? A kiss on the cheek that was replaced with a flirty moment, only for that to taken away. The circle jerk of Jeremy looking like the most pathetic horndog, trying to chase after Ivy in the most pathetic if manners. And only of recent times, we get a moment of grab ass... Truly shameful Eva.
I agree with you man. There's nothing more ridiculous than the fact that by far the sluttiest girl in the game doesn't interact with any guy, let alone Ian.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I agree with you man. There's nothing more ridiculous than the fact that by far the sluttiest girl in the game doesn't interact with any guy, let alone Ian.
In the immortal words of George Carlin, it is: High Quality, Grade A, Prime Cut, Pure American (In Eva's case, Spanish), Bullshit. It's almost as if she has no idea what she wants to do with her other than to just be there and to be fan service.

Last edited:

Da¥e

Jan 7, 2020
It would be nice if the game isn't so straightforward like 'this is the good path where you get all the girls and this is the bad path where you get cucked'. For example, I would love to have Ian get both Lena and Cindy or Cherry. But Lena has a bad history of being cheated and wouldn't be so keen of having yet another side bitch in a relationship. Cindy also isn't the type to be in a polyamorous relationship, especially if she has to share with another girl (Cindy's a taker not a giver). So for Ian to end up with them both, Lena would also have to cheat like maybe with Axel. That way, Ian can call out Lena for her hypocrisy if she gets angry with him for cheating with Cindy. And so Lena wouldn't feel so betrayed by Ian's actions and might be willing to have a poly relationship. The same goes for Cindy. She might cheat or her relationship with Wade gets resolved in a way that would make her be open to sharing Ian with Lena.
This way, this 'good ending' wouldn't just be a simple 'good path' and there's actually consequences involved to reach it. I really hope this game have this depth and isn't just a simple black and white that I see a lot of times.
Have you played the game? There is no black or white in this game. But this is no harem game. You can go for more than one girl as Ian, but not every pairing works. You can get into a relationship with Lena and fuck Cindy on the side. But you can only have one relationship.

Reactions: jduk

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Have you played the game? There is no black or white in this game. But this is no harem game. You can go for more than one girl as Ian, but not every pairing works. You can get into a relationship with Lena and fuck Cindy on the side. But you can only have one relationship.
Jokes on you, harem ending confirmed. Ian-Lena harem with Ivy, Holly, Louise, Emma, and BG Jessica.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
You can only have one relationship for now. We don't know for sure how the story will develop. And there are a lot of hints that a poly relationship with Ian, Holly and Lena will be possible. As I said, I would love to also have a poly relationship with Ian, Lena, and Cindy or Cherry but with consequences.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
I'll enjoy me some Holly-tug-and-pull between Ian and Lena (I know ya'll basic bitches just want a throuple with them but I WANT HOLLY TO FUCKING CHOOSE!)
Holly is heads over heels for Ian (If you do it right) For Lena to have any chance a throuple is the only way ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jduk
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes