Apr 21, 2020
Will there be minerva content?
We can only pray. I'd love to know more about her family life and why she's cucking hubby with Playa Pimp Ian. Only 2 big scenes with a Milf, pretty much the only Milf (Unless that wealthy Granny setting up those photoshoots with Lena and Axel gets involved) in 10 chapters is such a tease. >_<

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
if you think eva going to release it at 00.00 you are wrong because she you usually release it at early night at euro time and add hour or two someone share it here
Yeah,that was i throught,the chapter is going to be released at the same hour than chapter 10.
I hope im wrong tho,i would love to wake up tomorrow with the chapter out already.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
We can only pray. I'd love to know more about her family life and why she's cucking hubby with Playa Pimp Ian. Only 2 big scenes with a Milf, pretty much the only Milf (Unless that wealthy Granny setting up those photoshoots with Lena and Axel gets involved) in 10 chapters is such a tease. >_<
Is that granny really a MILF though? I'd see her more as a GIRF (Granny I'd Reluctantly Fuck) for all those expensive gifts/trips and business connections.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
How do I get the scene where Ivy and Ian "spar?"
> Ian needs to have a relationship with Lena, it doesn't matter if in the end you decide to choose Holly;

> You have to choose "make a joke" on Ian's first contact with her and say that her dancing was hot in the episode where you go to the party with Perry, Alison, Emma etc;

> When Axel confronts you about Lena, you have to speak the truth;

> You have to choose to go to the gym, if I'm not mistaken, that choice is in episode 10 (I think).

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
> Ian needs to have a relationship with Lena, it doesn't matter if in the end you decide to choose Holly;

> You have to choose "make a joke" on Ian's first contact with her and say that her dancing was hot in the episode where you go to the party with Perry, Alison, Emma etc;

> You have to choose to go to the gym, if I'm not mistaken, that choice is in episode 10 (I think).
I'm not the one who asked originally, but just wanted to say that I appreciate such simple yet informative answer. Wish more people would do all the steps when helping instead of dropping vague answers, better to not say anything then in my opinion :D

Thanks!

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021

Keep in mind you need Ian to have enough of the right stat to be able to overpower her.
Unless you want her to be on top for the struggle-snuggle at the gym.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jduk
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes