camube

Jun 4, 2022
wait is this actually getting a chapter update tomorrow? because if so, i need to set aside time to replay

my save files are super messy because of the variables

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Axel is a man, men like to fuck every chick with mediocre or good looks that moves around. Simple.
Axel's only real concern is trying to get his goodbye sex with Lena and maybe trying to fuck Cindy. He's allegedly rejecting Cherry's advances and clearly does not give a shit that Alison is blatantly turned on by him. Lena's his only obsession, and it's pathetic.

difugirt

Jun 7, 2020
Hello. When updates are released in this game, will the saves from previous versions work? Or do I have to re-play the game?

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I am intrigued by this game, can you get cucked unwillingfully? And is the male main character a pussy? Nevertheless ill play this game it looks very hot.
Ian will be as pussy as you make him and because you got 2 protagonists you can cuck Ian with Lena all by yourself.

Reactions: Balsamic

Deathzazor

Mar 18, 2020
The two types of Our Red String Enjoyers
1. Gigachad Ian and Slut Lena with good decision making
2. Cuck Ian and Slut Lena with poor decision making

Hmm what would you classify me as then? I just play a normal Ian looking for a normal relationship and decent future, a singer/songwriter Lena, and in the meantime, trying to help them mates such as Perry, Cindy + Wade, Holly, etc. to become better version of themselves. Idk... sounds like a pretty good sitcom to me :")

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes