88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I'm not sure you like Lena enough haha
In this game I love Lena and in GGGB Ashley...
they are a little bit different but i like enough both of them for sure :)

I have also made a special thread for Lena ... feel free to visit and post as you want... it is linked in my signature.(i will add more renders about her)

Reactions: Balsamic

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
someone should create site count down for the game release or option on this game page that will be cool little bit graphical to make the drama going hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oct 10, 2022
someone should create site count down for the game release or option on this game page that will be cool little bit graphical to make the drama going hhhhhhhhhhhhh
Those dates are never true for almost all of the devs, therefore no meaning for such a site because there won't be any accurate info. That's basically why, when someone asks the release date in any thread people respond with when it released. :whistle:

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
My tier list would be:

Allison - Loves the MC whole-heartedly, is a giver, and is ambitious (helpful in supporting a writer/fighter like MC).

Lena - Artistic yet grounded and an unbelievable beauty. A complete package.

Holly - Shares a key interest with MC, super cute, innocence with potential for experimentation is a huge turn on.

Cindy - Rated this high only because she is smoking hot. Her tendency toward being a taker and emotional instability are turn offs.

Emma - She is a lot of fun, artistic, and down to earth. Her fervor over social causes is off-putting.

Cherry - Super hot, but not to Cindy's level. Nothing stands out about her.

Ivy - Super hot and slutty. Too wild for a long-term relationship but would be a ton of fun.

Natalie - Love the larger body and sharing would be a blast.

Minerva - Office fling is a turn on. Otherwise, meh.

Louise - No emotional intelligence. Just no.

Jessica - Meh

Gillian - She had her chance. Going back after a tumultuous break up is typically a mess.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
How would you approach the new update?
1. You continue from previous chapter?
2. Replay using same decisions?
3. Replay by trying different routes?
4. Play as you feel?
5. All of the above? :p

Oct 10, 2022
Allison - Loves the MC whole-heartedly, is a giver, and is ambitious
Allison - doubtful if she does she wouldn't fuck anyone, anywhere; no doubt about this; she is not ambitious, she is just annoyingly vocal about her life.

Jessica - Meh
You should hide somewhere, GGGB people are coming for you. :LOL:

Oct 10, 2022
How would you approach the new update?
1. You continue from previous chapter?
2. Replay using same decisions?
3. Replay by trying different routes?
4. Play as you feel?
5. All of the above? :p
More or less same for all the top games for me, I have saves for the paths I find interesting, I continue from there to keep up what is going on with them but before that I replay games without WT or something like that, just the way I would choose; so I refresh my memory about the game and kinda find interesting whether or not I'd follow the same path.

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
my personal tier list:

1. Alison - my kink is big tits, childhood friend and creampie/impregnation, so she's a clear favourite.

2. Lena - as one of the mc, i can shape her to be whoever i want her to be, her possibilities is exciting.

3. Cindy - very sexy and her love route can be quite romantic.

4. Holly - very innocent and that itself make her quite sexy and attractive.

5. Minerva - a tsundere type character can sometimes be quite hot, and her love route has an interesting development.

6. Emma - im not a big fan of anal. while she herself as a characrter is quite fun, her scenes so far has a lot of anal play focus so she's quite low for now.

7. Cherry - again i love big tits, and im not convinced with her route so far, so she's not very high on the list for now.

8. Louise, Bad Jessica, Ivy - tattoes and piercing stuff is a bit of a turn off for me.

9. Natalie, Gilian - so far doesn't really have an opinion yet.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes