Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Perry is unlikely to get directly cucked, because Ian and Jeremey are still his friends, even if Ian can be annoyed with Perry and make fun of him.
Also, Perry seems to be awkward, so I don't expect much content of him beyond warming up to Emma, Cherry and getting seduced by Lena. No wild threesomes.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Perry is unlikely to get directly cucked, because Ian and Jeremey are still his friends, even if Ian can be annoyed with Perry and make fun of him.
Also, Perry seems to be awkward, so I don't expect much content of him beyond warming up to Emma, Cherry and getting seduced by Lena. No wild threesomes.
How does one cuck a single guy?
You can't cuck Perry because he is not involved with Emma or Cherry.
You can help him and later in club if Perry is not in club you can get Emma, this route may lead to some drama. While you are helping Perry you are screwing Emma too. But i doubt Emma would be on this train But she did say she is not looking for relationship specifically but it can change if person is worth it. And Also things will/can get pretty messy as they are all really close friends.

Emma won't go that far. WOULD SHE:unsure: i mean she is into many things.:devilish::alien:
This update will be a basis of spilling the drama that has been built these all chapters.:whistle::coffee:

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
You can help him and later in club if Perry is not in club you can get Emma, this route may lead to some drama. While you are helping Perry you are screwing Emma too. But i doubt Emma would be on this train But she did say she is not looking for relationship specifically but it can change if person is worth it. And Also things will/can get pretty messy as they are all really close friends.

Emma won't go that far. WOULD SHE:unsure: i mean she is into many things.:devilish::alien:
This update will be a basis of spilling the drama that has been built these all chapters.:whistle::coffee:
You either help Perry or screw Emma, you can't do both.

• Sad
Reactions: | Vee |

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The most based, most funniest and most amazing interaction in the entire game imo. I hope Eva has something more up her sleeve to surpass this god tier moment (I doubt it imo, nothing else can come close to being based as this).
My funniest interaction is incel Stan :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Redgy

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Is it a bug? Ian removes his shirt here out of context.
View attachment 2726983 View attachment 2726985
"What would you be like if you've been waiting for her seven or eight years ?
you tear the clothes off your body,
your pants pop open with the hottest,wildest desire,
your eyes and body radiate fire,lust and passion,
while your rocket is as stiff as anything for launch.
oh yes,Ian is ready !! :p :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
"What would you be like if you've been waiting for her seven or eight years ?
you tear the clothes off your body,
your pants pop open with the hottest,wildest desire,
your eyes and body radiate fire,lust and passion,
while your rocket is as stiff as anything for launch.
oh yes,Ian is ready !! :p :p
AND BOOM! you get swamp dish down your throat:KEK:

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes