FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
I hope no one will forget the seeming interest from night club bouncer into Holly. I think it would be interesting character for a macho bouncer to be into art and books deep down and he is struggling to explore this since his circle of friends are all opposite and through Holly he could. And in turn Holly opens up and flourishes under such protective wing as well as gets near new experiences through bouncers circle. Just a thought.

Jun 22, 2023
The surprise is that Billy turns black again and Stan becomes a reddit moderator. Also, Ivy has never had sex with a man and is a virgin waiting to get married.

I hope no one will forget the seeming interest from night club bouncer into Holly.
Marcel has a following here, he also has his own section in the gallery (which is empty at the moment) so scenes with him are definitely coming. It's obvious that he's been hitting on Holly a bit, so it's safe to assume that they'll have scenes together.

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
I have read a lot of theories for surprises, but did anyone mention possibility of some character from Good Girl Gone Bad making appearance? Would love for Eva, the best girl, to make her way into Our Red String :p

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I have read a lot of theories for surprises, but did anyone mention possibility of some character from Good Girl Gone Bad making appearance? Would love for Eva, the best girl, to make her way into Our Red String :p
We already got Jess and Nat.
Didnt Marvel teach you that crossover dont work?

Reactions: FugginDamaged

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
The surprise is that Billy turns black again and Stan becomes a reddit moderator. Also, Ivy has never had sex with a man and is a virgin waiting to get married.

Marcel has a following here, he also has his own section in the gallery (which is empty at the moment) so scenes with him are definitely coming. It's obvious that he's been hitting on Holly a bit, so it's safe to assume that they'll have scenes together.
RIP original Billy

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Here's a wild surprise theory just for fun and giggles :
Due to a gang shooting Ashley, Wilson and company are wanted by the police, In order to escape the law, Ashley did face-change/whatever surgery (with the help of daddy Ethan's wealth and connections) then left the town and her old life behind, Now she goes by the name of Gillian

Last edited:

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Here's a wild surprise theory just for fun and giggles :
Due to a gang shooting Ashley, Wilson and company are wanted by the police, In order to escape the law, Ashley did face-change/whatever surgery (with the help of daddy Ethan's wealth and connections) then left the town and her old life behind, Now she goes by the name of Gillian
Bruh, WIlson and gangster Ash would take over this city in like 1 episode.
Feed Seymor that drug from GGGB and buttfuck him into submission since apparantly he controls the city lol.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
The most based, most funniest and most amazing interaction in the entire game imo. I hope Eva has something more up her sleeve to surpass this god tier moment (I doubt it imo, nothing else can come close to being based as this).
I like the other one I posted better. Its good tho.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes