Holly
Lena
Minerva
Gillian
Cherry
Ivy
Jessica
Natalie

and not necessarily because of their personalities or interactions in the game, basically just looks and/or content they have in the game
Tough question but from memory and subject to change (its been a while) -
Holly
Lena
Alison
Emma
Jessica
Cindy
Cherry
Louise
Minerva
Ivy
Gillian - not enough info yet

Reactions: fatpussy123
Oct 10, 2022
who are in my opinion best girls in this game

Cindy
Allison
Emma
Louise
Holly
Lena
Minerva
Gillian
Cherry
Ivy
Jessica
Natalie

and not necessarily because of their personalities or interactions in the game, basically just looks and/or content they have in the game
  1. Cindy
  2. Emma
  3. Holly
  4. Lena
  5. Cherry
  6. Ivy
  7. Louise
  8. Allison
Rest either not too important or not enough info given yet for them. Not just looks but also story around them and their personalities effected my decision.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019

Cindy
Allison
Emma
Louise
Holly
Lena
Minerva
Gillian
Cherry
Ivy
Jessica
Natalie

My list is based not on looks and/or personality alone, but on how much I want to see new scenes with these characters:

Cindy
Ivy
Gillian (even though we don't know much about her, I'm really curious for some content with her)
Holly (if corrupted)
Louise
Emma
Minerva
Jessica
Allison
Cherry
Holly (if not corrupted)
Natalie

I don't list Lena here because I treat her differently due to her being one of the main characters.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018

Cindy
Allison
Emma
Louise
Holly
Lena
Minerva
Gillian
Cherry
Ivy
Jessica
Natalie

My tier list would be:

Cindy - Because I love her angelic face and personality.

Emma - Because she has the best ass and is very open minded.

Ivy - Because she is the more slutiest in game.

Natalie and Jessica - I loved both of them from the last game, but I like Natalie a lot more.

Minerva - the fact that she is a milf and has the possibility of stealing her from her husband excites me.

Holly - I like her because she is slowly corrupting herself, I hope she becomes a complete bitch like ivy and jessica.

Lena - beautiful and sexy

Cherry, Allison and Louise - I put all three in the same position, because I don't care about them.

Gillian - No info, but it seems generic to me.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes