jduk

Nov 25, 2019
our boy Stan the man will probably become a cuck down the road. Eva already had him cum to Lena getting creampies. I hope he gets some pussy and then he can be a cuck. Perry will probably be cucked too. I hope someone gets Alison preggo soon. Also i bet Gillian was cucking Ian with Mike probably or maybe Axel.
Bouncer will destroy little Holly.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
In this game I love Lena and in GGGB Ashley...
they are a little bit different but i like enough both of them for sure :)

I have also made a special thread for Lena ... feel free to visit and post as you want... it is linked in my signature.(i will add more renders about her)
Maybe, I love the Lena character but only when I play her my way. There are a couple of paths I dislike about her so I avoid those. Otherwise Lena would be lower on my list.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I don't really dislike any of the female characters, outside of maybe Louise because she has a difficult personality. I don't hate her though, she's insecure and has poor impulse control, and I've certainly been there in my life.

My favorites are Lena, Emma, and Cindy. I typically play Lena as a kind person, or somewhat adventurous, but not too mean. Emma is fun and friendly, I'd like to be her pal in real life. Cindy, I'm thinking with my dick there, but I also relate to where she's at in life, and I like her empathy when she lets it show.

The other ladies have pros and cons for me (mostly pros), but I'd lean toward those three. I'm also looking forward to see what Nat does in the coming episodes. She was my favorite in GGGB. I like fun vibes and a relaxed, enthusiastic attitude about sex, and she had that in spades, like Emma. Hopefully she hasn't changed too much and will be similar here.

Ebet Ebety

Jun 3, 2017
If Cindy already cheated on Wade, who's to say she won't cheat on Ian? especially with Axel in the mix...
Everyone knows that the real tierlist is this:
View attachment 2729491
Cherry in "who cares?" tier... Cherry who cares... Cherry... who cares... Cher... AAAARGHHH!!!!
You'd better start watching your back around dark alleys and sleep lightly... And know that you are still breathing only because you showed my goddess Holly due respect!

Nah seriously (not really :p), I pretty much agree with the list, only I would put Cindy in Okay and swap Cherry and Lena. Yes, yes I know it's a very unpopular opinion, but I just can't stand "miss perfect" Lena lol

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Cedrog and ffive

Clone002

Mar 26, 2019
It can be earlier if everything is complete. It's just the alpha right?
I doubt. Eva already settled the release to June 30. If she completes the Alpha before, I guess she will use the spare time to start whatever there is to do for the Beta release.

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
Hope there will be juicy instagram posts from all the lovely ladies of this game again, or some hot texts at least. Personally I think more games should use social portals/texting in games as I find it very hot when done well. Imagine Cindy sexts Ian by mistake when she is with another guy (not Wade) saying something like "remember this night? it was wild" followed by "omg that wasn't meant for you please delete it :("

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I don't really dislike any of the female characters, outside of maybe Louise because she has a difficult personality. I don't hate her though, she's insecure and has poor impulse control, and I've certainly been there in my life.

My favorites are Lena, Emma, and Cindy. I typically play Lena as a kind person, or somewhat adventurous, but not too mean. Emma is fun and friendly, I'd like to be her pal in real life. Cindy, I'm thinking with my dick there, but I also relate to where she's at in life, and I like her empathy when she lets it show.

The other ladies have pros and cons for me (mostly pros), but I'd lean toward those three. I'm also looking forward to see what Nat does in the coming episodes. She was my favorite in GGGB. I like fun vibes and a relaxed, enthusiastic attitude about sex, and she had that in spades, like Emma. Hopefully she hasn't changed too much and will be similar here.
Forgot to mention, there is already a nude Nat image in the image gallery for Our Red String, so I'm assuming there will sexytimes ahead in the next few chapters. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Forgot to mention, there is already a nude Nat image in the image gallery for Our Red String, so I'm assuming there will sexytimes ahead in the next few chapters. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hell yeah! Wrap it up for me, I'll take her. Game lacks normal redheads without issues.

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
our boy Stan the man will probably become a cuck down the road. Eva already had him cum to Lena getting creampies. I hope he gets some pussy and then he can be a cuck. Perry will probably be cucked too. I hope someone gets Alison preggo soon. Also i bet Gillian was cucking Ian with Mike probably or maybe Axel.
Bouncer will destroy little Holly.
What on earth makes you think Axel would ever look at a girl like Gillian?

• Angry
Reactions: jduk
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes