camube

Jun 4, 2022
> Ian needs to have a relationship with Lena, it doesn't matter if in the end you decide to choose Holly;

> You have to choose "make a joke" on Ian's first contact with her and say that her dancing was hot in the episode where you go to the party with Perry, Alison, Emma etc;

> When Axel confronts you about Lena, you have to speak the truth;

> You have to choose to go to the gym, if I'm not mistaken, that choice is in episode 10 (I think).
Is Open Relationship okay?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I think either relationship type is okay. You just need to have a high enough relationship score with Ivy to trigger the scene when you go to the gym.
so Ivy wouldn't be at the Gym if Ian is single? Because I'm doing re-run with Ian being single

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Is there even a good reason not to reveal this to Axel? It only makes matter worse by delaying the information.
Realistically, no one wants their ex to know who they're dating. Especially when the ex in question is an unhinged egotistical asshat who will lose his shit even over the indirect mention of you. Lena even says "the less he knows about my life, the better."

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Is there even a good reason not to reveal this to Axel? It only makes matter worse by delaying the information.
Before the rewrite you were able to be friendly with Axel so in that context I could understand not telling him yet to try and preserve a budding friendship. However, now that there's no options to be friendly with Axel I don't see why Ian wouldn't tell him about Lena

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Before the rewrite you were able to be friendly with Axel so in that context I could understand not telling him yet to try and preserve a budding friendship. However, now that there's no options to be friendly with Axel I don't see why Ian wouldn't tell him about Lena
That sucks. It would've been better and made more sense for having that reason not to tell anything about Lena. I was thinking that this decision would lead to either friendly or rival path. But it seems now it's going to be a rivalry no matter what.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
The two types of Our Red String Enjoyers
1. Gigachad Ian and Slut Lena with good decision making
2. Cuck Ian and Slut Lena with poor decision making
Definitely don't fit into those categories. I let Ian have Cindy because he deserves a little pink and Wade was a bitch.. meanwhile Lena is basically a lesbian dinosaur, the lickalotapuss but hasn't seen a dick until Stanny's short fatty and she can't help but salivate over the temptation. Where we go from here.. should be fun.

• Haha
Reactions: jduk and | Vee |

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
That sucks. It would've been better and made more sense for having that reason not to tell anything about Lena. I was thinking that this decision would lead to either friendly or rival path. But it seems now it's going to be a rivalry no matter what.
Yeah I don't think there will be a chance for a friendly path. It will always be a rivalry. Either with Ian beating the shit out of Axel and winning Lena or becoming a cuck

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jduk

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
If you had sex with Cherry at the start and then support Perry towards her instead of Emma during the party, would it still be possible to romance Cherry? I love rivalry paths and it would be nice to have Ian and Perry compete over Emma and Cherry.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jduk
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes