Anthers

Apr 9, 2022
I agree with you man. There's nothing more ridiculous than the fact that by far the sluttiest girl in the game doesn't interact with any guy, let alone Ian.
She sucks Jeremy's cock in front of Louise and Lena. Maybe Ivy doesn't even like men, but only cocks, and she is actually lesbian and likes to use men.

• Haha
Reactions: jduk

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Holly is heads over heels for Ian (If you do it right) For Lena to have any chance a throuple is the only way ;)
Not really. If you have Lena trying to kiss Holly who is dating Ian, her dialogue changes. When Lena asks Holly about her relationship and Lena asks why Holly doesn't seem so joyful, Holly will say she is confused. Lena will make the supposition (in her head) that this is because of their romantic/sexual tension that now Holly has feelings for Lena too.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Not really. If you have Lena trying to kiss Holly who is dating Ian, her dialogue changes. When Lena asks Holly about her relationship and Lena asks why Holly doesn't seem so joyful, Holly will say she is confused. Lena will make the supposition (in her head) that this is because of their romantic/sexual tension that now Holly has feelings for Lena too.
I have that in one of my playthroughs but have no idea which one.

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Do you guys think we will get another update this year, maybe December ? or is this it for 2023
Well, after the release, we'll have to wait a few weeks for the Beta and Final versions of Ch. 11 to release
Then, as Eva has promised in the status reports, we'll be getting an Epilogue for Ch. 11, which will also take some time after Ch. 11 Final is released, following the same release pattern of Alpha -> Beta -> Final
Considering all of this, I'd say that most likely the Full Ch. 11 (incl. Epilogue) will be it for ORS for 2023

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Damn days not over yet so everybody chill. If it's not there by Spain midnight then take a nap, go on a walk, have a balanced meal and do something else. It ain't that deep, but it will most likely be out by Spain evening. 6-9 o'clock seems to be the usual release time.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Well, after the release, we'll have to wait a few weeks for the Beta and Final versions of Ch. 11 to release
Then, as Eva has promised in the status reports, we'll be getting an Epilogue for Ch. 11, which will also take some time after Ch. 11 Final is released, following the same release pattern of Alpha -> Beta -> Final
Considering all of this, I'd say that most likely the Full Ch. 11 (incl. Epilogue) will be it for ORS for 2023
I thought Eva did an epilogue for ch10 because she didn't like how it ended out of the blue, I didn't know we'll get an epilogue for every chapter.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes