ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think mega has an upload speed limitation for free users, or it's an ISP problem
Upload being throttled to fraction of download is pretty common for ISPs. It's not so much a problem but how they choose to work (most people download much more shit than uploads it, after all)

Deathzazor

Mar 18, 2020
NGL, am getting as much enjoyment out of this version as Eva probably had making it. This shit is hilarious.
Me too mate. She even made different versions for different story routes I was in. Think I'll have to cut down on subscriptions elsewhere this month to tip her that $35 for the amazing show she pulled off :")

umforgivable

Apr 4, 2020
Me too mate. She even made different versions for different story routes I was in. Think I'll have to cut down on subscriptions elsewhere this month to tip her that $35 for the amazing show she pulled off :")
Same here, that is how you deal with piracy. Only chance you have is to embrace it and use it. I wish I could see how many people downloaded that mega file. And the troll level is high, it's in the name of the file with the p and none of us noticed. :LOL::LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deathzazor

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
As many liberals do - And I respect them - Eva Kiss fails to understand the law of offer and demand. If her updates were monthly and twice as big I would consider being a patreon for the very first time ever. But paying for one chapter every six months ? Sorry, it is my freedom as a consumer to consider it is not worth it. I respect patreons who think otherwise, but trying to get more patreons and blaming those who are not when you have not released an update for the last six months is not very commercial as far as I am concerned.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
As many liberals do - And I respect them - Eva Kiss fails to understand the law of offer and demand. If her updates were monthly and twice as big I would consider being a patreon for the very first time ever. But paying for one chapter every six months ? Sorry, it is my freedom as a consumer to consider it is not worth it. I respect patreons who think otherwise, but trying to get more patreons and blaming those who are not when you have not released an update for the last six months is not very commercial as far as I am concerned.
Piracy is very commercial

Reactions: chuchu2111

Vernalcash

May 20, 2017
It's ok, take a deep breath the big bad game creator can't force you to give her your money.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Also im pretty sure sites like this help her patreon to grow.
What a weird GOTCHA to do but who cares.....where the hell is the hero we need!!??

Reactions: SunSh1neBRUH

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
She never blamed the pirates, in fact the prank semi-acknowledges that she would probably pirate the game as well. But it's also not her duty to play into pirating. She made a prank version of the game, but if she hadn't we still wouldn't have the game right now, it's not like she would upload it herself here. It's not like she'd not want patrons so her making a version she knew we'd see asking for more patrons is well within her right. Other devs have gone to far greater extents to spite pirates then this prank versions.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
I like how this person is taking a not-so-subtle jab at liberals while talking about economics, meanwhile I'm just trying to get my hands on the this latest update. I was too slow and I'm paying the price for it.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes