lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
She never blamed the pirates, in fact the prank semi-acknowledges that she would probably pirate the game as well. But it's also not her duty to play into pirating. She made a prank version of the game, but if she hadn't we still wouldn't have the game right now, it's not like she would upload it herself here. It's not like she'd not want patrons so her making a version she knew we'd see asking for more patrons is well within her right. Other devs have gone to far greater extents to spite pirates then this prank versions.
I agree with you to an extent actually. my problem from a pure business perspective is Eva being so slow and saying please become a patreon. It is not the way business development works.

• Angry
Reactions: Balsamic and Cedrog

blobi692

Sep 10, 2019
It's been proven multiple times, pretty sure in academic studies, that the consumers that are torrenting / downloading content the most are also the ones that spend the most.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I like how this person is taking a not-so-subtle jab at liberals while talking about economics, meanwhile I'm just trying to get my hands on the this latest update. I was too slow and I'm paying the price for it.
I'm not a conservative, so I have no particular grudges towards liberals. It is just one weakness I have noticed in many of them, particularly in Europe.

maaarco2014

Jan 20, 2019
I agree with you to an extent actually. my problem from a pure business perspective is Eva being so slow and saying please become a patreon. It is not the way business development works.
sorry, so what's now? isn't the real one out yet or we need to buy it?

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Whether the game updates ever year or every week, creators will ask for more patrons because that's how they make their living. What you want to criticize is the upload frequency, which is fine to do, but that has nothing to do with Eva asking for more patrons.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes