lspain1999

Sep 10, 2022
I downloaded it and can confirm it's legit, the gallery is now up to 31 pages (20 new scenes), too bad i have plans with friends so i can't play it now
Can you make a media fire link for it it's easy literally just make a account and upload please and thank you

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Can you make a media fire link for it it's easy literally just make a account and upload please and thank you
I advise you to use the links that Gicoo posted or use torrent if you don't want to use Mega, because uploading takes a long time for me and i got things to do, sorry once again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shanter

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Passage chapter.

I just have a few questions after years of development and content released in that time.
Why does Lena need so much lesbo content? If she lacks diverse hetero content.
Why does she have scenes with the same partners from chapter to chapter? In contrast to the very diverse way Ian.
Why the hell still haven't Lena and Seymour sex?! Their sex is in the air and is expected by the players for the third chapter in a row, and each time one disappointment.

It's a pity that have to wait for12th chapter until next year, where it will be the same again. :HideThePain:
i think there are quite some Lena x Man scenes maybe you have not tried those paths yet. You might also have forgotten about them coz its been 3 years (omfg) already.
On Seymour, I don't think Seymour is the type of man who rush things. He would wait until Lena blossoms into the woman shes meant to be (or who he want her to be).

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
i think there are quite some Lena x Man scenes maybe you have not tried those paths yet. You might also have forgotten about them coz its been 3 years (omfg) already.
You must have read my comment wrong place. Everything is written there.

On Seymour, I don't think Seymour is the type of man who rush things. He would wait until Lena blossoms into the woman shes meant to be (or who he want her to be).
I also didn't ask anyone's opinion on my comment. This is my imho. I said it in the air out of frustration with the wait.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
What does Eva have against Eragon? :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I also wonder if this is a trap. Since Eragon was very successful it might be wrong to reject this? Damn those mind games!

• Haha
Reactions: lockerxx
May 16, 2018
Damn, I was going to rate the game 2 stars, one star for as many releases it has in a year but then I'd have to write 200 words because of the limit. Instead I'm just gunna put the same amount of effort as Eva and instead go to a wedding today and not finish it at this moment, might take me 7 months to finish that rating review, but by golly guys, it'll be worth it, I swear.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes