Devlin_Kalson

Nov 17, 2020
Any link for Mac?
Download The PC version, extract it.
Open the package contents of your app, go to resources, replace python 3.9 in Lib folder, and replace other similar files and folders in autorun leaving the files required for windows or linux.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
You must have read my comment wrong place. Everything is written there.

I also didn't ask anyone's opinion on my comment. This is my imho. I said it in the air out of frustration with the wait.
I meant Lena do have hot scenes with different male characters and scenes are more or less balanced instead way too many lesbian content as you claimed. This is a forum for discussion, you have no right to stop ppl commenting or replying. If you don't want to interact with us, just lurk and don't post.

• Haha
Reactions: Arata20

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

overall it was short af, i want more stuff to read. artwortk is vastly improved. but mannnn didnt even took 10 minutes to finish
As the story progresses it becomes more and more complex for the Dev.
We should just accept we'll have shortened updates probably twice a year of we're lucky

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
An "okay" chapter. Short. Some good content for lesbian/bi Lena playthroughs, some material sprinkled in here and there for Ian.

I feel like those scenes in Lena's home were supposed to have happened back the first time she went home (off screen). I wonder if Spike might be an actual spike.

Reactions: Reaurt
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes