jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Realistically, no one wants their ex to know who they're dating. Especially when the ex in question is an unhinged egotistical asshat who will lose his shit even over the indirect mention of you. Lena even says "the less he knows about my life, the better."
because he will kick your ass

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
It would be nice if the game isn't so straightforward like 'this is the good path where you get all the girls and this is the bad path where you get cucked'. For example, I would love to have Ian get both Lena and Cindy or Cherry. But Lena has a bad history of being cheated and wouldn't be so keen of having yet another side bitch in a relationship. Cindy also isn't the type to be in a polyamorous relationship, especially if she has to share with another girl (Cindy's a taker not a giver). So for Ian to end up with them both, Lena would also have to cheat like maybe with Axel. That way, Ian can call out Lena for her hypocrisy if she gets angry with him for cheating with Cindy. And so Lena wouldn't feel so betrayed by Ian's actions and might be willing to have a poly relationship. The same goes for Cindy. She might cheat or her relationship with Wade gets resolved in a way that would make her be open to sharing Ian with Lena.
This way, this 'good ending' wouldn't just be a simple 'good path' and there's actually consequences involved to reach it. I really hope this game have this depth and isn't just a simple black and white that I see a lot of times.
you have solid points.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Ok - so how alpha is this Alpha? ^^

Worth playing or better waiting for beta/final?
There seems to be more content to be added in the epilogue, but as far as alpha, beta, final is concerned everything is there. What is missing is the option to see some scenes in the gallery. It just says WIP on some scenes.

Bomarzo_

Sep 25, 2017

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
It's so disturbing to put Ian on a love route with Holly and she still has sex with Mark with only 1 dialogue choice from Lena, it's like setting Ian up for another relationship that will end up just like Gillian...

Speaking of the devil, how do I get these scenes with her? I have multiple saves and none of them got these scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's so disturbing to put Ian on a love route with Holly and she still has sex with Mark with only 1 dialogue choice from Lena, it's like setting Ian up for another relationship that will end up just like Gillian...

Speaking of the devil, how do I get these scenes with her? I have multiple saves and none of them got these scenes.
This dream will play if Ian isn't over Gillian (didn't delete photos early in the game etc)

Speaking of Holly: there's a small but interesting development. If Holly isn't in relationship with Ian and Lena didn't get touch-feely with her enough, then the game starts what might become a relationship between her and Clark.

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
Does Eva work on this game completely alone or does she hire people to work with her?
I feel like the amount of patrons she has should be enough to hire some help, but I don't know if she does.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes