LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
This dream will play if Ian isn't over Gillian (didn't delete photos early in the game etc)

Speaking of Holly: there's a small but interesting development. If Holly isn't in relationship with Ian and Lena didn't get touch-feely with her enough, then the game starts what might become a relationship between her and Clark.
So even if you choose the most innocent and sweetest girl in the game, you will have to deal with EvaKiss's cuck fetish :ROFLMAO:

Mark17

May 15, 2017
I GOT AN ERROR:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/story/chapter_11b.rpy", line 4937, in <module>
NameError: name 'seymour_dispoition' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/story/chapter_11b.rpyc", line 4937, in script
File "C:\Users\felsa\Downloads\OurRedString-v11_Alpha-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\felsa\Downloads\OurRedString-v11_Alpha-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\felsa\Downloads\OurRedString-v11_Alpha-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/story/chapter_11b.rpy", line 4937, in <module>
NameError: name 'seymour_dispoition' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Our Red String v11_Alpha
Fri Jun 30 18:30:21 2023

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
It's so disturbing to put Ian on a love route with Holly and she still has sex with Mark with only 1 dialogue choice from Lena, it's like setting Ian up for another relationship that will end up just like Gillian...

Speaking of the devil, how do I get these scenes with her? I have multiple saves and none of them got these scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn Gillian is amazing... Also, it is indeed weird... Holly getting fucked around and being romantic gf to Ian? They will make him cuck or what? Sucks he doesn't have the chance for a faithful innocent Holly

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Chad Ian turning Holly into a dirty little slut, one change point at the time:

Python:
        "{image=icon_charisma.webp}Tell me what you want" if ian_charisma > 6 or ian_chad > 3:
            i "Does it feel good?"
            h "Yes, so good... Mhhh..."
            i "Is that so? Now tell me what you want."
            h "I... I want you inside me..."
            if holly_change > 3:
                h "Please, fuck me..."
            else:
                $ holly_change += 1
                h "Please, put it in..."
            i "I love hearing you say it..."

Reactions: zoomzoomzoom

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Chad Ian turning Holly into a dirty little slut, one change point at the time:

Python:
        "{image=icon_charisma.webp}Tell me what you want" if ian_charisma > 6 or ian_chad > 3:
            i "Does it feel good?"
            h "Yes, so good... Mhhh..."
            i "Is that so? Now tell me what you want."
            h "I... I want you inside me..."
            if holly_change > 3:
                h "Please, fuck me..."
            else:
                $ holly_change += 1
                h "Please, put it in..."
            i "I love hearing you say it..."
well maybe more cocks turned her more into slut...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Guys, were there any major differences other than flavor text so far for wade_cindy = 2 and 1? I don't want them to break up before Axel cucks wade, so I want to change it to 2. Just want to make sure there wasn't some other variable or flag that was set based on this prior to this update.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Interesting posts!

I find it a bit funny how so many players here say the update was so short. If you are not on the "Cindy simping" path (who is one of the most dull characters in game), there is quite a lot in it. I cannot stand Emma, she is at the bottom of my personal girl ranking in ORS, but even she brings more to the table than Cindy. So I only heard from Ivy that Cindy was dating Axel and that was it for the update. No loss there.

While we cannot be sure at this point, the new chapter gave us hints that there is likely be some connection between Seymour and Lena in background. The way he acts and talks when you have a good relationship with him, esp. at the dinner before the mirror shot... I did not put all that much credit into the theory of him being secretly her Dad, but I am reconsidering now, maybe even he does not know, but he feels the connection. There were hints during the mentioned dinner, if Lena´s relationship with him is really good and some with the family drama at Lena´s home. I would not rule such a situation out.

Holly is a gem, one of my favourite characters in the game and so versatile on path options. You can get her as an innocent girlfriend, a girlfriend you can help to become more daring, even hot or slutty, can keep her as a good friend or let Lena and Ivy teach her to be daring. Very nice to see where the various paths will lead to.

Alison too has path options and much more than just these increasingly insufferable cuck discussions. There is even the option of being in a dedicated relationship with her and also a dedicated relationship with the two of them experimenting with threesomes and Ian NOT being a wimp.
By the way Alison can also dress really hot while still being fully in love with Ian. Looks well on this front.

There is one bug I found out directly. During the gym training scene I only had two options available, the willpower choices were unavailable, even if my Ian had enough willpower for those!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Guys, were there any major differences other than flavor text so far for wade_cindy = 2 and 1?
Can't recall anything serious so far, it should be fairly safe to change variable state (although i haven't played through entire new update yet)

Reactions: desmosome

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
I really love the guidance by Ivy towards Holly. Even times where Lena helps Holly it is initiated mostly by Ivy. Thank you Ivy, many of us want to see Holly shed her church girl vibes and join the slut lineup :)

I would really like even locked stuff in Gallery to have hints at least which characters are involved. Some might argue that it would be a spoiler, but who goes into Gallery expecting not to see spoilers in the first place? I waited until I finish update on my routes to check Gallery, but it is hard to memorize all the blurry pictures while switching through characters.

Anyways seems like some of my decisions from previous chapters did impact things a bit not the way I wanted. Will look to fix that after we get final touches of this chapter. I definitely like where some stuff is heading, nightclub should be interesting for one...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Some errors on the scenes where Allisons hair is blonde for some reason then back to red.
That is not a colour error per se. Alison can get blond hair during gameplay. The script error itself is here for the blond Alison too, where suddenly for a couple pics it goes back to red.

Wish this could have been done in 4 months though
I think that summarises my opinion too, mostly. The update is actually not all that short, esp. if you have some paths open and follow not just one.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes