walker188

Apr 30, 2017
This was not a good update for the story at all.

It just spun its wheels for 45 minutes and gave some pretty formulaic lewds.

The second holly scene with Ian was a standout, and the lesbian three-way on the shower room floor was the most creative... But it was all a bit vanilla. Lena's filthiest scene was with a dildo, which was extremely disappointing.

I'm glad I'm not paying for the alpha access tier.
Agreed.

The story feels padded and slow now. The problem is two-fold, as I see it. First.

DUAL PROTAGONISTS IS ALWAYS A MISTAKE. We have far, far too many scenes from the male MC (Ethan?) perspective, then repeated from the female MC (Lena?)* perspective and vice versa. It basically means we have to play the plot twice over and the production takes twice as long, that cuts the story pace (including dev time) into a quarter. That's not to say you can't have multiple protagonists or examine a story from multiple persectives, Detroit:Become Human did it, and it was amazing. But the thing is, all of those MC's from that game had their own storylines, their own characters, and when they interacted with each other directly it felt special, rare and you were excited to see it from both sides.

Nothing is happening. ESPECIALLY with the male MC. There's tons of sex content and story content that is wasted, cause the main thrust of the game is really supposed to be him going after the female MC, but so so many people simply don't match them up. We don't want to fuck ourselves (ironic, considering where my left hand is right now...). The female MC has plot progression, she's bouncing off other characters, she's being pushed around by her parents. The male MC has....

Anyway, I wish the dev the best of luck. I think she has tremendous talent and vision, and the game is still miles better than most I've played.

*I can't remember if we can change the names in this game or not.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
The idea of re-having a threesome with Alison and Jeremy is giving me goosebumps. Even if when i press the first button the scene keeps restarting
ian is so feared and traumatized of jeremys dick that he build a time maschien

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Mostly agree with this, even if i did still enjoy it more than what'd i'd call a 7/10. I feel c11 needs and will probably get a 'revised' version that feels more complete and plays better.

Eva Kiss mentioned and implied multiple times that she felt pressured to get the update out and that she needed to for her own mental (and financial?) health. But choosing that path can have consequences.
I must to finish one more Ian/Lena-couple route and replay Ian-Holly because I fucked it up by saving Gillan pics... That made Ian feeling insecure about new relationships and he have a cuck nightmares with Gillian :ROFLMAO: So my impressions are incomplete. Maybe I'll change my mind for the better when Eva polishes the chapter.

Reactions: danilo

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
WIP they are not finish I am sure they will in beta version and other just choice different path
Yea I get the WIP part. I was referring to the locked scenes. I was wondering if they are locked because they arent implemented yet or because I have not played through them myself.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Louise is absolutely uninteresting because of this. Yes, it's a beautiful scene, but the script doesn't make sense. Well noted. Just a collection of pixels on the screen.
I understand that Louise/Jeremy/Lena scene made sense, since it was Louise's initiative, because she subconsciously understood what Jeremy is like and tries to diversify sex, make it more kinky, so that he doesn't lose interest in her. There was motivation.
And here - nothing. Ian is a barely familiar guy for Louise, and knowing what a prude she is - all this is implausible.
Eva was in a hurry with the release and poorly spelled out these moments, I hope they will be corrected in final.
It also seems like the actual threesome scene is bugged. I did a run where Lena dumped Ian for still seeing Cherry, and then immediately invited him for a threesome with louise regardless.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Love the game, enjoyed the update. I don't know if anyone else noticed something weird buuuuut...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My main story is the same, Ian x Holly as a perfect couple turning down all the other girls and on Lena's side trying to corrupt Holly, I don't like NTR content so this scene was quite disturbing, it made me replay the game transforming Ian in Chad fucking everything that moves and Lena in a lesbian slut.

I was hoping that Holly would refuse because I made all the heart choices with Ian, the game blocks Lena x Holly several times if she is in a relationship with Ian, this happens even when making choices to make it happen and that was what should happen with Holly in this chapter.
And it doesn't make any sense for her to have sex all night with Mark and crying because she kissed Lena...

This makes Alison route the only "wife material" in the game :censored:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Agreed. I literally WANT her to get corrupted and "stolen" from Ian. It's just so crazy HOW it happens. The scene before we make sweet cuddle love. Then it skips to them working out where she just casually mentions hooking up (a few times) with Mark at his house off screen (after previously telling Lena she was definately not interested)...and then a few scenes later almost has a panic attack because she kissed Lena. ("But but but I'm with Ian. I LOVE him! I'm so happy!") It's crazy inconsistent.
eva has probably way to much to swallow this game has so much POTENTIAL and is so ambitious so many different routes ian asshole/dom,ian loser,ian normal romance ....so much and sooooo goood play the way YOU want to play

this game is lightyears advanced compared to other VN but I really hope eva can deliver this because it seems way to much

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Ian and Alison can have potentially a big development, having sex for the first time. Also, fucking Alison explicitly sets a flag Ian is cheating on Lena, so all these people complaining how Lena can cheat on Ian but not the other way around, can sit down and shut up now :sneaky:
So if you don't follow the Alison Route at all you have the Chance to hook up with her at or after the Gallery? I always play the Alison Route so this is really interesting and new for me :D Does this Scene have some kind of build up or are they just say to each other let's go suddenly after 11 Chapters where nothing happened?

Reactions: BloodyMares

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Jeremy demeans her, rapes her and sells her photos online,
destroying her life, if you do not hook up with her.
So everything happends, you just get cucked by your bull and demeaned by your bully: Jeremy.

after 11 Chapters where nothing happened
Happy gaming!

• Angry
Reactions: Balsamic

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
He already lost. Cucks are celebrating tonight. That Gillian scene was the best thing in this update. And don't think that's where the cucktrain will stop. Alison will be DICKED in all her holes. Holly will be BLACKED. Cindy will choke on Axel's massive COCK. Chuuchuu mothercuckers!
gillian scene wasnt even that hot atleast hot as hot as cindy and lena scene

triksowskyy

Jan 19, 2019
Does someone have save in which Ian only goes for Alison? without a threesome with Jeremy, even better if 8/9 chapter. No other girls

KarateChop166

Oct 2, 2021
eva has probably way to much to swallow this game has so much POTENTIAL and is so ambitious so many different routes ian asshole/dom,ian loser,ian normal romance ....so much and sooooo goood play the way YOU want to play

this game is lightyears advanced compared to other VN but I really hope eva can deliver this because it seems way to much
Totally agree and understand. I would hate for my post to be misconstrued as hate. I fucking love this game and how much you can do with it. Just something I noticed that I hope can get fixed because the implications are pretty hot.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes