Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
Does anyone know what these locked scenes are?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea I get the WIP part. I was referring to the locked scenes. I was wondering if they are locked because they arent implemented yet or because I have not played through them myself.
They're in the game, it's just a person who is responsible for gallery hasn't added them yet.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I mean yeah that makes sense but there should be a way to watch the "behind the scene" scenes for secondary characters. Hell, Alison's threesome had more pictures than Holly's . Maybe this could be a gallery-only feature where we can check out how the whole scene played out.
That's not unreasonable. At least assuming full "scenes" were to be created anyway, only for cutouts to make it into the game itself (like a phone photo or watching someone through a keyhole etc.) it'd make sense to feature the full versions out of the story for the players viewing pleasure. :giggle:

Reactions: RabbitHole69

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
I noticed some people bringing up the slow story progression, but tbh, what's even the large scale story in here? The protagonists just want to be successful, and the blackmail thing was just “recently” introduced, so tbf, the "story" here is just the protagonists getting into random drama while getting laid (obs). Once Eva gives the MCs what they want, the game might as well end.

Reactions: ffive and Reaurt

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Does anyone else got a problem with losing save files in this game? Doesn't happen in other renpy games but here there a regularly files missing from time to time.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
They're in the game, it's just a person who is responsible for gallery hasn't added them yet.
Thanks. It's weird that the WIP does not appear for the two scenes I mentioned. It still says locked for me.

I assume Ian x Alison 2 is the sex scene at Alison's place and Lena texting refers to Lena doing the videocall with her stalkfap subscriber? Because if it is I have experienced them in my saves.

triksowskyy

Jan 19, 2019
Thanks. It's weird that the WIP does not appear for the two scenes I mentioned. It still says locked for me.

I assume Ian x Alison 2 is the sex scene at Alison's place and Lena texting refers to Lena doing the videocall with her stalkfap subscriber? Because if it is I have experienced them in my saves.
U can unlock gallery just by starting new games and choosing a cheat playthrough then u can unlock all gallery so u can see it itself

Reactions: Tallyhoe

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
Ian and Alison can have potentially a big development, having sex for the first time. Also, fucking Alison explicitly sets a flag Ian is cheating on Lena, so all these people complaining how Lena can cheat on Ian but not the other way around, can sit down and shut up now :sneaky:
Okay who says that Ian can't cheat on Lena? I hooked up with Cindy before getting exclusive with Lena and now my Ian continues the sleep with Cindy accidentally. I want to break it off, but I can't.
So obviously, my Ian always was able to cheat? I don't get it.

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
Sorry, didn't get it. What do you mean by "type in the console"?
I tried applying this under game > scripts, but nothing changed.
the console is a way to change variants within the game.
What you have to do is extract the file of this rar that is .bat in the folder where you have the exe of the game.
Open the bat file and select option 3.
Now you open the game and you have to select shift plus the O key (it has to be already inside the scene that you want to change the variant, at least before the options).
There the console will open and type what happened to you before.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
I noticed some people bringing up the slow story progression, but tbh, what's even the large scale story in here? The protagonists just want to be successful, and the blackmail thing was just “recently” introduced, so tbf, the "story" here is just the protagonists getting into random drama while getting laid (obs). Once Eva gives the MCs what they want, the game might as well end.
1-The Holly Trinity with Ian and Lena.
2-Ian becoming self-sustaining with the book he's writing and/or being picked up as a fighter if he wins the tournament.
3-Lena becoming self-sustaning with her careers in either music, modelling, Stalkfap or all three.
4-Whether Wade will reach success as a pro-gamer and Cindy as a model and how their relationship will turn out.
5-Whether Ivy will reach success as a model and whatever the fuck the thing with Billy was supposed to be.
6-Emma's political activism and how her possible relationship with Perry could turn out.

Among other things. Because side from Emma it feels like the whole plot is just meandering around.

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
1-The Holly Trinity with Ian and Lena.
2-Ian becoming self-sustaining with the book he's writing and/or being picked up as a fighter if he wins the tournament.
3-Lena becoming self-sustaning with her careers in either music, modelling, Stalkfap or all three.
4-Whether Wade will reach success as a pro-gamer and Cindy as a model and how their relationship will turn out.
5-Whether Ivy will reach success as a model and whatever the fuck the thing with Billy was supposed to be.
6-Emma's political activism and how her possible relationship with Perry could turn out.

Among other things. Because side from Emma it feels like the whole plot is just meandering around.
And the last one: Will Lena and Holly be able to profess their unconditional love for each other? They can leave everything and go to their love nest with 2 children before one of them is corrupted until she become a Bimbo girl

Reactions: GaRbS

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
So if you don't follow the Alison Route at all you have the Chance to hook up with her at or after the Gallery? I always play the Alison Route so this is really interesting and new for me :D Does this Scene have some kind of build up or are they just say to each other let's go suddenly after 11 Chapters where nothing happened?

Reactions: Reasoon

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Sorry, didn't get it. What do you mean by "type in the console"?
I tried applying this under game > scripts, but nothing changed.
- Search this site for unren tool, download it, extract it, put it in ORS folder (where exe is)
- Run the unren tool and hit 3 then enter, exit
- In the game before the choice hit Shift+O to open console
- Type stan_change=2 then hit enter
Done ! the choice is now available

Reactions: KD000000005
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes