lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Louise can break up with Jeremy after that party at which point I think you get a second try to initiate Lena/Louise. I haven't played that particular route myself, so I am unsure if there are other requirements for it to happen.
Many thanks. Does anyone know how to reach that route by any chance ?

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
There is literally no other reason for Marcel to continue to exist in the story, if it's not to have content with Holly. His only reference material is with her, right? Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Lena even, a female player character, has an option to have as much as a passing thought about him sexually.

Not that I'd be entirely opposed to getting something like that. Since almost all Lena's male options have baggage of one kind or another it'd almost be refreshing to pursue Marcel, assuming he won't have any baggage of his own. Knowing Eva the only Lena/Marcel content would probably be to cuck Holly horribly or something like that...

Mark still being available to Holly even when you do the romantic route with Lena has me curious to see if that's intentional though.
I think you’re right about Lena not thinking about him at any point. But when she goes to Blazer with Louise around Chapter 5, their interaction with him leads to Louise afterwards saying something like “Was he really flirting with you?” During that brief encounter he definitely shows Lena more interest than Louise, but then again he’s shown Holly more interest than Lena ever since.

Eva also confirmed that we’ll be interacting “quite a bit” with him in the Epilogue. And considering the Epilogue covers the day Lena will be working there, I’m guessing Holly might not be present. But the interaction could still be about Holly, of course.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Have some shame buddy.
I acknowledged and totally get that it is painful to lose a pet. This was not my point, my point is that there has been mostly radio silence about progress for over a month, "weekly updates" as the thumbnail of the post suggest are to update, let's ignore the "weekly" aspect going back for the majority of the year and beyond. If you want, I am suggesting that this pattern of long stretches before updates of the game, interspersed with...let's call the excuses is problematic and discouraging.

Nice one. You just had to ignore the part about the writing being 80 % done, the art almost done, and be a total dickhead to get across the predictable and not-based-on-reality point that EvA iS a LaZy MiLkEr. Keep up the good work!
I did not ignore that part but if you want to celebrate and get excited about writing being 80% done and art being (vaguely) almost done, for an epiloge of an episode that was release in its core parts over two month ago, by all means. Mind you that the epilogue was supposed to contain one day from one of the main characters p.o.v. (Friday for Lena). Following that logic the one, maybe two episode per year cycle is the new benchmark.

About the "be a total dickhead" and "EK is a milker" insinuation, you might be projecting there, I did not suggest anything of the sort. Pateron is for patronizing the art, I have been a patron of EK before, I stopped because I didn't like the direction of the workflow/process because I felt it would not be sustainable to the expectations of the early parts of ORS (let alone GGGB) as far as actual artistic output is concerned. It delivers in terms of giving endless oportunity for speculation and discussions about characters, there backstories and future storylines here.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Eva also confirmed that we’ll be interacting “quite a bit” with him in the Epilogue. And considering the Epilogue covers the day Lena will be working there, I’m guessing Holly might not be present. But the interaction could still be about Holly, of course.
Given that Lena can go for Mark herself, under certain circumstances, it seems almost given that she could have a go at Marcel. I'm all for it personally, more casual hookups are nice, just wish there'd be a female option of that nature in there too. That chick with the short hair really threw my hopes into a spin, before I knew she was a cameo.
That's one of a few bugs which affected Holly's routes, iirc. Is it still present in the most recent version of the update?
In my save it is, but I can't recall if it was an alpha save I reloaded or if I played through the whole game when I got the final version again.

Reactions: noturiah

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
EvaKiss Is a dude?!
That's a very hairy hand lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gotta admit, I downloaded to zoom in. :ROFLMAO: (Then googled: hair female hands).

Who knows, though. Even women have peach fuzz to varying degrees & it's not like it makes a difference in the game.

One thing's for sure. When I start my GirlDev Patreon under SamanthaSmooches, I won't be posting any undoctored hand photos to be trolled by you all in the comments.

Last edited:

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
I am suggesting that this pattern of long stretches before updates of the game, interspersed with...let's call the excuses is problematic and discouraging.
A common theme with games here. With the many routes that this game offers, it can be even more stressful than other games I assume.
It will take years for this game to conclude, if ever.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
A common theme with games here. With the many routes that this game offers, it can be even more stressful than other games I assume.
It will take years for this game to conclude, if ever.
Good, I hope it never concludes. I just wish updates were more frequent. Since the first chapter was released up to now I had the time to live and work in three different countries (ok I have just moved to the third one I must admit).

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
There is literally no other reason for Marcel to continue to exist in the story, if it's not to have content with Holly. His only reference material is with her, right? Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Lena even, a female player character, has an option to have as much as a passing thought about him sexually.

Not that I'd be entirely opposed to getting something like that. Since almost all Lena's male options have baggage of one kind or another it'd almost be refreshing to pursue Marcel, assuming he won't have any baggage of his own. Knowing Eva the only Lena/Marcel content would probably be to cuck Holly horribly or something like that...

Mark still being available to Holly even when you do the romantic route with Lena has me curious to see if that's intentional though.
Holly is going to be the public bicycle of Baluart.
Everyone is going to ride her.

Aug 16, 2023
Holly hooking up with Marcel is probably gonna happen
I feel like Holly hooking up with Marcel should be the easiest thing to implement story wise.
If Lena introduces Holly to Robert - they hook up first. If not - Ivy and Holly meet to have fun, they go to the club, Marcel knows Ivy because they both work there, he learns she knows Holly and it should be a smooth sailing from there.

Asmodean2

Jul 4, 2020
Marcel/Holly seems pretty far-fetched to me. There hasn't been any sign of attraction from either of them - Marcel initially even thinks she's underage.

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
If the corruption of Holly continues/escalates, there should be ample "reason" on her part to try out something black different :cool:
As for Marcel himself...the underage thing...we know next to nothing about him, maybe that's his thing? :rolleyes::sneaky:
Or maybe Ivy has a way with him too..."Say Marcel, my friend over there needs some attention, your kind of attention...?"

I dunno, but it isn't really that far-fetched if Holly goes further down the rabbit hole.
(she can do better than cardboard Mark or whatever he's called)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Def man hands. Feel sorry bout the cat though.
Yes, it's either EvaKiss or EvaKiss's boyfriend.

It's not essential to know but kinda important. Everyone refers to EvaKiss as she/her, and that it reflects in the game. If a girl says she's a man on the internet, it's to protect her from the simps. But when a man says he's a girl, it's to attract simps.

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes